It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utter Joy!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Where do you people get off? All of you liberals act like Bush is going to eat your children and start nuclear war!

It's pathetic!

Bush will do a GREAT job. He will clean up Iraq, he will continue to improve the economy and he will look after the US.

I am so happy that pathetic man JFK didn't get elected - listening to all you liberal defeatists made me think that perhaps my fellow Americans had become soft and weak. Glad I was wrong!

You will all continue to say that Bush will do all of these wrongs, and at the end of the day our country - and the world - will be better off for it.

I honestly feel sorry for anyone thinking that Bush will bring such gloom. Try to get some prozak (spl?)!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I challenge you to come to this thread daily and list any good things that Bush does on that day for America or the world.

Lies, rhetoric, propaganda excluded.

Concrete actions only.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Agreed. MaskedAvatar made the perfect comment. Go for it. Heck I'm curious as to what great things he did the past 4 years. The economy isn't better and the world isn't safer. No WMD found and bin Laden and Omar still run free. And the price of oil has gone up nearly 100%.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
A lot of short term memory loss around here.

Who created the problems he's going to solve? No, Not Clinton. Bush.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I agree American Mad Man some people seem to think now that Bush has been relected the sky will turn black and fall. That Bush will now be free to start his evil plans for world domination all fire and brimestone stuff. Its pretty funny IMO.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, American Mad Man, if you truly believe all those things about GWB, then you are definitely living up to your username. :shk:

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
I agree American Mad Man some people seem to think now that Bush has been relected the sky will turn black and fall. That Bush will now be free to start his evil plans for world domination all fire and brimestone stuff. Its pretty funny IMO.

Exactly!

It's as if Satan himself has been elected and there are a bunch of angels blowing horns outside

Come on - you can dissagree with his policy, but all I read is about how the world will go to hell, nuclear war is about to insue etc.

We were far closer to nuclear war under every liberals fav poster boy Kennedy then we ever will be with Bush.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Exactly!

It's as if Satan himself has been elected and there are a bunch of angels blowing horns outside

Come on - you can dissagree with his policy, but all I read is about how the world will go to hell, nuclear war is about to insue etc.

We were far closer to nuclear war under every liberals fav poster boy Kennedy then we ever will be with Bush.

You act like it was Kennedy's fault. He inherited the Cold War and may have finished it had he lived.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I challenge you to come to this thread daily and list any good things that Bush does on that day for America or the world.

Lies, rhetoric, propaganda excluded.

Concrete actions only.
Good idea. What say you, AMM?

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

WOW! Way to be sensitive tough guy. Don't be a jackass.

See how easy it is to put someone down instead of trying to understand and help them.

My heart actually goes out to the poster of the original thread entitled Utter Despair. The author was clearly not insinuating NWO conspiracy theories etc. The person obviously feels isolated and discouraged about the future. Some of the language the administration is using right now can be construed as not trying to unite the country. Nobody�s opinion should be alienated and discarded as litter because it is different.

Try to be considerate of others feelings at the moment. Emotions are still extremely high after a close election. Instead of putting them down reach out your hand and try to explain to them that democracy is great for it allows differences of opinions to be expressed and exchanges of power without bloodshed. If their ideas are out in left field explain to them the fallacy in their logic without calling them pathetic or grouping/labeling.

Also, since there is a lot of pessimism being expressed on the board try to understand what would cause this distress and what you can do as an individual to help alleviate those feelings.

-swinters

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
George Bush is a man of principle. He has a clear vision for an America with less government and more prosperity. He has made our enemies who once thumbed their noses at us run and hide in fear. He has taken their war and fought it on their own turf and for the next four years it will remain the same.

It is hard for me to believe that, in a time of war, fifty-four million Americans voted for the modern day Benedict Arnold. Now, that's what I call out of touch.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The presidents who have started most wars were Democrats, not Republicans, and btw, where were you all liberals/democrats when Clinton went to Bosnia without asking the American public, or without having the UN decide that the US could get involved?....

The liberal media has made you people fear Bush, yet when Democratic presidents have done the same or worse the media stays mostly silent...

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
George Bush is a man of principle. He has a clear vision for an America with less government and more prosperity. He has made our enemies who once thumbed their noses at us run and hide in fear. He has taken their war and fought it on their own turf and for the next four years it will remain the same.

It is hard for me to believe that, in a time of war, fifty-four million Americans voted for the modern day Benedict Arnold. Now, that's what I call out of touch.
Where is this prosperity? Ohio has lost over 200,000 jobs since Bush has been president, yet still voted him in. Just because we are in a time of war does not mean we have to blindly follow whoever was in power. Obviously half the nation wanted a change and wanted it now. Bush also had a clear vision for Iraq, what a mess that is. And who's war? Iraq? They were never at war with us. Bush has done little to nothing to really stop terrorism. Its just like someone claiming they have a rock that can keep away tigers. Just because you don't see any tigers it doesn't mean that the rock is anything more than useless.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
More prosperity? Less government? OMG. Bush is an FDR level liberal. We are less prosperous and we have much bigger government. He is the exact opposite of what you think he is. No offense Grady but Bush is a BIG liberal.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
(Really curious of the american/non-american ratio of opinion polarities here)
The majority of voting Americans agree with American Mad Man.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well just to jog everyones memory, this same thing happened in 1984 with Reagans re-election. He had pissed of Europe and was driving us to war. We now have the hindsight to know the man was spot on.

And I am sick and tired of hearing that Bush ruined the economy, it was ALREADY on its way down BEFORE Bush was elected! His tax cuts probably saved a more deep recession.

Oil has went up but that was due to happen, 911 was planned before Bush was elected and our economy took the hit and still GREW.

Cry and bitch all you want, but the majority of Americans realized this and know the economic cycle is due for an 8-10 growth cycle and then we will have another downturn...

It is life so get over it!

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevolutionSolution

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Where is this prosperity? Ohio has lost over 200,000 jobs since Bush has been president, yet still voted him in. Just because we are in a time of war does not mean we have to blindly follow whoever was in power. Obviously half the nation wanted a change and wanted it now. Bush also had a clear vision for Iraq, what a mess that is. And who's war? Iraq? They were never at war with us. Bush has done little to nothing to really stop terrorism. Its just like someone claiming they have a rock that can keep away tigers. Just because you don't see any tigers it doesn't mean that the rock is anything more than useless.

It appears those "200,000" still voted to re-elect him? sounds to me like they noticed something you didn't???

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Bush is the President
Think Patriot Act II
This outspoken dissident
In jail will be soon

Misfit

[edit = wording]

[edit on 4-11-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
It's a sad day in the US when we see people gloating over the spoils of the rich while jobs continue to dwindle, healthcare is in the balance and GWB gets on the air and starts talking about more privatization and the lie about lawsuits increasing healthcare. Heathcare is high be cause of GREED
We get all this because of homophobia and rich evangelicals wanting to keep their big tax breaks.
Our rights are being trampled on by ideologs and misguidance. If the next Patriot act is passed, the only right that will remain will be to own a gun. You won't be able to have an abortion, but you will be imprisoned when the fetus dies because you can't afford the healthcare. If you do manage to have a healthy chind, do't expect any help taking care of him/her "Love the fetus, Hate the child Act".

The tax code they are spouting will more than likely have few exemptions, maybe for children and investments including home mortgage. If they get this flat tax boondoggle in guess what.
Minimum wage if not abolished will stay where it is, Welcome to Wally's, need a buggy!
Everybody from 3 dollars and hour on up will be paying the X% of tax.
Most people earn below the 200,000 level will pay full boat taxes and have to pay the higher healthcare premiums, mortgages, debt, property taxes, school funding keeps getting cut and higher insurance premiums due to global warming and reduced regulation.
For those making over 200,000 they have a lot more disposable income that they can push large chunks into investments and no tax.
Winner takes all!( Insert the Howard Dean scream here), thanks Dr. Dean.

posted on Nov, 4 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ya know....what gets me...if I go around telling people that god told me to do something...they'd give me thorazine drip in hospital somewhere.....Bush says it, and there are idiots that actually believe him!! Bwahahahahahahahah...now he has nothing to lose and can kill us all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join