It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Rockets? Explosions shake Syrian capital, Damascus.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm sorry it's just TRUE

These debates go on and on because there is truth to both sides... one historical claim being laid as more valid than another... The world isn't demanding anyone else give back conquered territories really lol....

Possession is 9/10 ths of the law... every kid in every town in the world knows this by 8

You guys just dislike Jews and feel sympathy for Palestinians

I don't like the whole region really everyone's an backwardness idiot if you ask me with their religious dogmatic puke...

I favor the sanity of Buddhism and East Asia and places where SCIENCE and non Deity based spirituality rules the day... If Japan has secretly been building Anti Matter Bombs and woke up tomorrow and unprovoked wiped North Korea off the map... I'd still side with Japan because I LIKE their culture...

Why can't we be HONEST

The whole debate is actually cultural bias

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Looks like the worlds best know terrorists want to drag the USA in to a war and the american public won't get a chance to say a word about this once any nukes start flying and we all know that Israel has a lot of nukes.

American lives are as worthless to Israel as are the lives of the free syrian army terrorists who are the first to use chemical weapons so that it's paymaster has a chance to pick a fight.

Isreal is a bigger danger to life than the spread of aids and will be used to reduce the earth population to 1/2bn people as the true world leaders have planned, you a waste od air to these people

edit on 5-5-2013 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well that escalated to the end of the world real quick....

Come on, every thread ends in the "depopulation" lol

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
israel is a sock puppet, a frontman, a fallguy, a patsy created by the
rothschilds for these very purposes.
what kind of genuinely newly created country would dare to act in the manner
israel is reported to have since its inception?
you can look their way if you so choose but you will be falling right
into the hands of those who want you to look their way.

just like egypt and libya, there is a lot of fakery associated with news stories
and footage released from the syrian troubles.

i have it on good authority that nothing happened at all in libya and that the
footage seen from the main square in egypt was counterfeit as there was
works going on the ground that were not shown in any of the videos released.

we are being perception managed again, and what is really going on might
be a very different story indeed.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Independent of race, religion, politics:
- "They" call it PREEMPTIVE strikes, and see the logos of the mossad.
- Israel is a spine in the "region".
- The "region" wants to get rid of that spine.
- USA helps the muslim rebels and "sells" B$ of weapons to Israel.
- The "region" (islamic) is no piece of cake.

Summa summarum:
Armageddon programmed ?.

Happy days are here again.

homo homini lupus

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Dude, are you crapping me? Nothing happened in Libya?
Ok. They let anyone in here.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Dude, are you crapping me? Nothing happened in Libya?
Ok. They let anyone in here.

dude-ess, there are stranger things in heaven and earth than
dreamt up by your philosophy.

Egypt 'Revolution'- all the way to Libya 'War'

but that nothing at all happened in libya was told me directly by someone (i trust)
who worked at high levels with someone who was still working there on the ground (at high levels).
nothing at all, they said.

combine that information with the proven video fakery and fake reporting from the link
and what other conclusion is there.

we are being perception managed and it has being going on a long time, dude-ess.
(i bet you didn't know that 9/11 was a (proven) fakery extravaganza with very few if any real victims!
you see, that's how much your perception has been managed!
www.septemberclues.info)

believe nothing of what you see, and even less of what you hear!!

believe it or not!

(btw..i am not anyone. i am someone).

(btbtw.. if that is really a picture of you from your avatar, will you go out on a date with me?)
edit on 5-5-2013 by OutonaLimb because: added bythebytheway

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by asher
reply to post by GrantedBail

thats what im counting on. hopefully israel gets wiped out by the muslim nations. apart from the escalation of this attack i wonder what americas stance will be.

Most Americans will stand with Israel, despite all of the propaganda out there.

Israel isn't going to get wiped out by any Muslim nation or coalition of Muslim nations. Your desire to see this happen is a common desire, and it is why it must happen the way it is now.

You cannot expect Israel to just sit there and wait to be destroyed by the enemies that surround them, no one should expect them to... Yet many do.

Destiny is coming....
edit on 4-5-2013 by ausername because: (no reason given)

Where did you get the info that most Americans stand with Israel? In case you haven't noticed the support for Israel has been dropping due to news sources that aren't controlled by our government and dual national Israelis. For example we never hear a word about how Israel kills over 400 children in Gaza but if a child in Israel is just hurt by Hamas it's all over the news.

No national leader has called for Israel to be wiped out so lay off the propaganda.

Maybe you should ask yourself why do these countries hate Israel so much? Do some checking and you will see it's because Israel attacked them first and every chance it gets.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

reply to post by GrantedBail

www.gallup.com...

You will know more in time, the evidence you'll see with your own eyes will be even more convincing.

Good luck... Now back to the topic at hand, and enough with this pointless conversation.

This was a poll of 1,029 people that in no way is an accurate accounting of how people think in America.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Sorry, I can't help you escape the propaganda fed fantasy world you choose to live in.

It is what it is, there really is no need to say anything more here.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by asher

Are you completely bonkers?

The Israeli state has nukes, for crying out loud! If they're going down, the entire ME is going down with them!

And for all of those who believe in Bible prophecy - this isn't how it's supposed to play out, is it?

actually it is:

Is. 17 A prophecy against Damascus:

“See, Damascus will no longer be a city
but will become a heap of ruins.
2 The cities of Aroer will be deserted
and left to flocks, which will lie down,
with no one to make them afraid.
3 The fortified city will disappear from Ephraim,
and royal power from Damascus;
the remnant of Aram will be
like the glory of the Israelites,”
declares the Lord Almighty.

Then there's Ps 83.

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

4 They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;

7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

9 Do unto them as unto the Midianites; as to Sisera, as to Jabin, at the brook of Kison:

10 Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.

11 Make their nobles like Oreb, and like Zeeb: yea, all their princes as Zebah, and as Zalmunna:

12 Who said, Let us take to ourselves the houses of God in possession.

This is the prophecy of a ten nation coalition that genuinely wants to wipe Israel off the map, you'll notice that Iran (Persia) is not on that list. The only questionable parts are the order. Does Damascus go up first, or does the 10 nations attack Israel & then Damascus go up?

These nations are also, surprisingly, absent from the Gog/Magog scenario, where Iran IS mentioned. (Which is why I never believed the OS that Iran wanted to destroy Israel off the map, despite what my govt. tells me.

And considering all the "regime change" the US has implemented over there in the ME, like with Iraq, Libya, Egypt, etc, and allowing the muslim brotherhood to take over...and fly their flag above the capitols...

Well, some of you have a REALLY messed up view of the US "helping" or "supporting" Israel.

So much for that.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Yeah ,but propoganda goes all ways. You dont hear about children dying on the front page news because of their country. More western/democratic states/countries will obviously get front page news more or less. Thought that was obvious.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
I cannot believe people would side with the looney crazy hatred in the Islam world over Israel and blame Israel over the middle east violence.I mean you got to be kidding me.You would think after all the radical islamic craziness going on people would wake up about the Islamic world and how dangerous they are.

Maybe you should wake up and see how dangerous the Zionist are. Zionist are the ones that brought the war and hate with them.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Some rebels there and activists say openly that they consider Mr. Assad a much higher-priority target than Israel for many reasons, whilst they do not embrace Israel.

edit on 5-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

haha but the zionists arent as dangerous as Hitler so ya'll be okay.

They are of course dangerous to those whom they percieve as their " enemies" such is the case with anyone..... any country and any other country would do the same.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
So funny when you say Foxnews is fake

You people will never learn

I say CNN is fake

News is news get over it. Watch the news fox or CNN and than research it yourself.

Rupert Murdoch says FOX isn't news and he's the owner.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

WHAT IS THE REAL REASON SOME HATE ISRAEL?

Because they use the people that died in the holocaust to justify what they are doing to the Palestinians.

TRUTH: The USA killed more people in Iraq the first week... than Israel has killed or displaced Palestinians in the entire time there.. Not quite as quick but ditto...

You left out where America doesn't annex the land like Israel does.

There has not been one year in 40 years (just an example) Israelis killed more Palestinians than Black people kill white people in the USA, doesn't even come close to the death tolls of overall gun homicide in the USA.

There are 8 million in Israel and over 314 million in America if you increased Israels numbers to where it matched America then America would be in second place.

I don't even want to go on... right or wrong this is one conflict, the poverty, the death, the ability for the displaced to migrate... none of it even Comes CLOSE to so much else going on in the same time frame... This very much includes... Americas actions, The Russians Actions over the last century... it's DWARFED

When America and Russia did those things they were at war now what war is Israel in? According to Benny the war ended in 2009.

If it was about the actions of the State the USA in Iraq alone... Depleted Uranium? I mean for the love of god we gave the gift of death that will keep on giving for hundreds of years... Israel doesn't even come close...

Seeing how Israel targets children looks like they won't have the hundreds of years.

The Jews have a point... there is nothing much more than Racist Jew Hate at work.... which to a degree justifies them... because in the end... this is just ONE of many places where LOTS of people die over simply not being able to live together... in the USA the number is 10x yearly people shooting each other, in our wars will kill 100 or 1000 x as many,

Pointing out the international laws that Israel breaks isn't Jew hate. For one Zionist run Israel not Jews. Zionist just use the Jewish faith so that when they are criticized they can cry it's because we are Jews.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't help you escape the propaganda fed fantasy world you choose to live in.

It is what it is, there really is no need to say anything more here.

Why? Can't you find anymore of your Israeli sponsored propaganda to back up your claims?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

haha but the zionists arent as dangerous as Hitler so ya'll be okay.

They are of course dangerous to those whom they percieve as their " enemies" such is the case with anyone..... any country and any other country would do the same.

Just because you view another country as dangerous doesn't give you the right to attack it. What did Syria do to Israel to justify this attack?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm thinking that the prophecy

See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. Isaiah 17:1

will soon take place. The wholesale destruction of a city would garner enough backlash that they'll lose their foreign aid which will fulfill:

In that day the glory of Jacob will fade; the fat of his body will waste away. Isaiah 17:4

In it's weakened state Israel will seem like easy pickings which will inspire the formation of the Gog/Magog alliance. An alliance which Israel could not possibly face alone. However because of the destruction of Damascus no one will offer support. This will lead to:

In that day people will look to their Maker and turn their eyes to the Holy One of Israel. Isaiah 17:7

And against impossible odds they will be delivered.

On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of carrion birds and to the wild animals. You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign Lord. Ezekiel 39:4-5

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join