It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT News attacks the Boston Marathon official story.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have always been one to take RT with a grain of salt. While I do find their reporting and coverage to be more informative, harder hitting and genuine than their American main stream counterparts, I am not naive enough to turn a blind eye away from their agendas either.

With all of that said, I think this is an excellent piece on the Boston incident that should be watched and I'm sure there will be multitudes of differing opinions on it's purpose and credibility. Some will no doubt claim Russian agenda as being the reason for production and others will see it quite differently. I find myself at odds with the video as a couple pieces I feel have been debunked already but as a whole, it's very informative.

I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourselves for now, it's definitely an interesting watch, that is one thing I can promise. It's unusual for RT but then again, I guess we find ourselves in unusual times. I did a search and couldn't find anything about this video but please feel free to moderate as needed if this has been covered.

edit on 3-5-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Please no more Boston Marathon stories....

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismarco
reply to post by Helious

I agree, I'm quite sick of the story as well, at least the one that's being told but in my opinion there is a much larger story developing and it has the possibility to be history changing. I'm not saying that it will be but I'm saying that It's probably worth discussing because we could be watching a very real pretext for war and possibly see criminal elements of the American government exposed.

It sounds sensational and outlandish and while I admit it's a stretch I honestly don't think it's out of the question given the current state of world affairs.

+12 more 
posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is why I like RT. Their documentaries are very good also. 9 times more likely to be killed by a police officer than a terrorist, as per the FBI stats, that pretty much as straight as it gets. We'd usually not hear of that at all or it would be spun off on some tangent to as to be almost fictional.

And those terrorists? The homeless, destitute and mentally retarded being coerced into becoming would be terrorists so they can then be arrested for being terrorists therefore perpetuating the terrorist myth and justifying the watering down of civil liberties and increasing the police state based on that manufactured terrorism. Yep, sounds about right. Not something you're likely to hear on the BBC.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well now, they are a little late to the party
I really am surprised it took them this long....

+28 more 
posted on May, 3 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Just do not click into the thread if you do not like it. You are trying to take away from this members right to freedom of speech here, think about it

+21 more 
posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

A quick look at your post history shows you have participated in well over TEN different threads relating to the Boston bombings. I am confused why you would make this comment

On topic: Sad that RT (at least to me) has become a much more credible source of news than the MSM garbage they try to push down our throats hear in the states.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

On topic: Sad that RT (at least to me) has become a much more credible source of news than the MSM garbage they try to push down our throats hear in the states.

I fear that they have only become more credible because it has become so easy to point out tyranny in America and Russia loves to illuminate the depravity of the American government but regardless of motive, I'm glad to have at least real news instead of mind numbing brainwashing from the likes of CNN or FOX.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

RT are a big spoon, and they love to stir the s**t.

I used to watch RT until they had Alex Jones on, that done it for me.

edit on 3-5-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on May, 3 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

No one is forcing you to watch the video. No one forced you to open the page. You clearly saw the title. You came here on your own accord. If you don't want to hear it then why'd you even click it?

Please, no more ignorance. Please no more people getting sick of conspiracies on a conspiracy theory forum.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

But their credibility runs dry when it comes to reporting on life inside the Putin-inspired re-hanging of the 'Iron Curtain'. RT is as much a sham as any other politically and/or monetarily driven media outlet. Social media with the usual BS filters on are a better source for news from within these countries.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Helious

But their credibility runs dry when it comes to reporting on life inside the Putin-inspired re-hanging of the 'Iron Curtain'. RT is as much a sham as any other politically and/or monetarily driven media outlet. Social media with the usual BS filters on are a better source for news from within these countries.

The trick is to know what their spin is and to cherry pick the truth from the reporting. As it is with most news. With RT you have to see past the agenda and just take in the facts but at least they give us the facts. Many stories they cover you would never see on any main stream media here in America, not even close.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Having worked in what the enlightened on ATS call the 'main stream media' I can assure you that it is all about the 'bottom line' and certainly not fact checking. First past the editorial post means bucks in any currency and the days of 'good night and good luck' are long gone.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Helious

Having worked in what the enlightened on ATS call the 'main stream media' I can assure you that it is all about the 'bottom line' and certainly not fact checking. First past the editorial post means bucks in any currency and the days of 'good night and good luck' are long gone.

Oh, I believe it. Media is just like the rest of the world, money is absolute king and assuredly a higher priority than say, journalistic integrity, moral responsibility, social enlightenment and of course..... The truth.

I understand, it doesn't lesson how much it sickens me on a daily basis though. A country is in real trouble when there media is complicit in tyranny.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Thanks for posting that informative video. It stated quite well what's actually going on.
I was happy to hear it mentioned actors for a brief moment.
Have you seen this video?

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
I have always been one to take RT with a grain of salt. While I do find their reporting and coverage to be more informative, harder hitting and genuine than their American main stream counterparts, I am not naive enough to turn a blind eye away from their agendas either.

RT's agenda appears to be "Find and display the dirt". I trust RT coverage over ANY US mainstream propaganda outlet.

If you look what passed for "news" in the 1960's and contrast/compare those broadcasts to modern mainstream standards, it's simply not believable that we could fall this far, this fast. I don't understand how the mainstream broadcasts today can even be sold as "news". Looks like a clearcut case of false advertising.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Helious

Thanks for posting that informative video. It stated quite well what's actually going on.
I was happy to hear it mentioned actors for a brief moment.
Have you seen this video?

I believe almost none of the official story about Boston but I don't personally subscribe to the crisis actor theory. I simply feel it does not make logical sense for the government to use actors when they can just use real bombs and kill real people. I don't believe the current government has any moral dilemma with taking life to achieve or further agendas.

I do find it troubling that in every major event there just happened to be drills for the same event going on concurrently, I think the possibility of that happening naturally is impossible and in and of itself speaks to cover ups. I believe that this is a government funded false flag and that the brothers while not completely innocent were for the most part, patsys, they sure as hell fit that profile and most likely thought they were part of the drill taking place.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricR

Originally posted by Helious

RT's agenda appears to be "Find and display the dirt". I trust RT coverage over ANY US mainstream propaganda outlet.

If you look what passed for "news" in the 1960's and contrast/compare those broadcasts to modern mainstream standards, it's simply not believable that we could fall this far, this fast. I don't understand how the mainstream broadcasts today can even be sold as "news". Looks like a clearcut case of false advertising.

What the American main stream media has become is very clear. The corporations in America are the government, politicians are merely in office because of political campaign funds contributed by the most powerful corporations, they are talking heads, puppets. Large corporations own the media in America, all of it, the same corporations that own the politicians.

Those corporations are not going to report news that does not further there political and monetary interests. Capitalism is dead and has been for quite some time, Corporatism is what is left and is how the country is being run. It is why the seemingly insane laws currently passing such as organic and whole foods being outlawed and harmful GMO foods are being promoted are allowed to stand.

Almost every law is put into place to put more money in the pockets of government and corporations (one and the same) and almost nothing is passed to truly benefit the people. That is why we have the media that we do and it's not changing anytime soon unless there is a drastic change in what we are willing to tolerate in the way of tyranny.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I certainly appreciate your stance on the issue. I'm keeping it in the back of my mind because there are so many people who are out of work or have gone to school for acting wanting to hit the big time and would be willing to do this to put food on the table. I put nothing past anyone anymore.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Helious

I certainly appreciate your stance on the issue. I'm keeping it in the back of my mind because there are so many people who are out of work or have gone to school for acting wanting to hit the big time and would be willing to do this to put food on the table. I put nothing past anyone anymore.

I'll tell ya, no matter how desperate I was to put food on the table, if I were approached to be a crisis actor for something like Boston or Sandy Hook and took the job, I would be REALLY worried about having an "accident" afterward.

The sheer amount of people that would have to be involved would create a herculean task for the government who is already slightly inept at pulling off a false flag without leaving tangible evidence behind. I really don't think they could do it and even more than that, I don't think they would want too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join