It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Time Around?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My first ever thread on ATS was Here I am if you're looking. Basically explaining how I got involved in the world.

Long story short, while overseas in Jan.2002. I contracted Scarlet Fever that almost killed me if it were not for the intervention of my "mother and father" that night. It was my experience that no one person can claim otherwise or dispute that this happened to me.

The significance of this is connected to another experience six months later. While having an "outter body" experience I as told by a big booming voice in the sky that I was "HIS" son. And here to do great things. It was up to me to figure out what that was.

I am not going to beat around the bush, I came to the conclusion that I was the second coming of Christ. I have a birthmark in the shape of an "M" on my stomach, My name speaks for itself, " Christ Opher." Plus it completely made sense to me and how I "operated"(thought, felt, etc.)

I spent years educating myself on history so that If I were to ever come publically about this statement, I at least had some ground to walk on. But like you, I am also a victim(pawn) in this game vs good an evil.

My brother, Cpl Nicholas Ashley Bulger was killed July 2009 by an IED. Which was weird b/c he was on the Special Task Force, protecting the Brigade General Vance. Their convoy was not known for backtracking, as this would allow the enemy to "predict" their next move. On the day he died, this is exactly what they did, and most of the task force had an uneasy feeling, and voiced their displeasure about the fateful trip back to the base.

When I contracted Scarlet Fever I just happen to have an encounter while in London with a random girl on the street. Im great with faces and she burnt an image in my head that night. I even remember telling a friend after our encounter that I was going to marry her, and it rolled off my tongue so smoothly.

But who was this girl? would you believe Scarlett Johansson? No, I wouldn't either. Unless there was this vast, global conspiracy, manipulating the masses. Which is what I discovered, through my studies.

I do not have significant proof of this being that women on the bridge, no, but everything I believe in, everything I stand for, compels me to.

It took me ten years to finally break down and submit myself for psychiatric evaluation. Telling you what I told my doctors.

I see flashes of lights, energy lights, I hear voices, I believe I am being followed and monitored, I am the second coming of Christ, There is a Planetary system entering our galaxy that has the potential to destroy the world once the poles are rotated, or we can be pulled into the oncoming orbit and survive for 1000 years, all depends on who wins the "game" that the majority does not know is being played for your souls, your children's souls, because you are being miss informed.

when I was discharged, my psychiatric evaluation was an "over active imagination." I spent a month in the hospital.

But like I stated earlier, we do not know all the information out there and are pawns in this game because of such. Of course there are those who have figured this vast global conspiracy out.

My whole purpose in life is to make people laugh and love. In the 11 years I have been dealing with this, it has affected me personally with my family, my friends and even my Love life and lack there of in all three cases.

I practically live a life of isolation because once people know what it is I have to tell them, I am the freak, I am crazy, I am labelled. I am more happy alone and in my delusional state then reminded in the eyes of those who do not believe me when I am around them.

There was solace in the fact that I could use "skynet", anyone catching the parallel, people are walking computers, against these people and share my thoughts and beliefs on my web page. It was my outlet in this war. A war we are so close in winning, if you the people just rise up in the masses that can stop the corrupt few who have changed the idea of Freedom and Independence to the Reliability of Government.

I have heard it all before, so anyone who wishes to bash what I have said, it is nothing new and honestly, it is what I expect. All I asks is just keep an open mind.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Seems fitting.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

If you're the second coming of Christ, please bring about the End Times already. All this waiting is giving me agita.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What does the scarlett fever and meeting Scarlett Ohanson have to do with the rest of the story; the main part?

Because I can't find a connect other than it being an odd coincidence (or sychronistic moment, w/e).

You sound like you have an aggravated version of what I have. Sometimes lately since I've been home all day, every day, (and because my Mother whom I was living with and very close to, whom basically supported me, died abruptly in November of 2011) I think I am a little crazy sometimes. Smoking marijuana would admittedly make this thing I am about to describe worse. It is basically like,

talking to yourself in your own head in strange ways, as if you were more than one persona within your own mind, seeing flashes in the corners of vision for a moment, dwelling on topics far too long, even beyond the point where "you tell yourself" to stop thinking about it and move on, all the while .. feeling like God speaks to me through anomalies and sychronicities and events that I experience, feeling like demons are actually real and attempting to negatively influence me at times, finding peace from those demons when I pray to God, feeling like the "revelation" scenario from the Bible is actively beginning to unfold, feeling like I am hated and sought after by Satan, feeling like I have more insight into spiritual matters than other people that I encounter, and feeling like I am here for a distinct purpose; to witness something grande, maybe take part in it.

Thats a good way to describe how I feel pretty commonly, however, I always am able to overpower all of it, or at least juxtapose it enough that, I still have a shred of doubt in the back of my mind as to anything spiritual even existing. While at the same time, being a professed follower of Jesus Christ (dont look too much into that one buddy :-D).

I act and operate in society just fine, and even when alone i would only appear to be slightly weird to your average voyeur. Sometimes I think I have Asperger's; other times I think I am borderline schitzo; other times I think I am bipolar with schitzophrenoid features; and still other times.. I feel like I am just a normal, creative, imaginitive left-handed person that's into the arts and ancient history / religion, who just went through the single most traumatic event aside from my own _death_, and am still a little shocked, and this is how I learned to escape.

You decide.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is for you, but you probably will not like, nor accept it right now.

There are many of us. I will not say we are legion, bc someone else said that I wish not to be affiliated with. And it isn't anonymous. Look at your Bible, and at the same time know , that this is not the unexpurgated version, original, by any means....and I will draw a lot of heat here, but as faithful as I am, this Bible we accept as Gospel today is not the same as it was once written nor intended to be.

Yes, you may be one of many marked, one of many designed to save. It is not for me to say. But do not let your ego or your life history get you carried away bc that's what they are revealed to you for. Exactly so.

Know, search, revise, and search again.
That's my best advice. And I do know something, have lived through what you describe, and there are many of us who seem to live through the same things in this place, wherever it is, whatever it is called.....the point is, know that you have only been shown the first tools on a journey that gave you the responsibility to know, judge and disseminate, perhaps for the rest of us...and if you abuse them, they will abuse you, in turn.
Your friend.
Tetra50

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So OP you’re the second coming of Christ and your using ATS as your medium to tell us all about this.

I find it very difficult to provide constructive criticism in threads like this so I will say my bit then go. I would delicately suggest that you perhaps speak with your psychiatrist about your belief that you are the second coming of Christ.

I think that this is a unfortunate symptom of ATS that people like the OP make claims like this and one of two things happen, people ridicule the OP or they entertain and add to what may very well by a psychotic episode. Both attitudes just add to the problem I think it is for the best that we all chose our words carefully and that the OP heads my advice.

edit on 1-5-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Yes, you may be one of many marked, one of many designed to save. It is not for me to say.
Tetra50

144,000 marked, in their foreheads, with the seal of the Living God? ;-)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I am the second coming of Christ,

You are a real sign of the end of the times.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I am not going to beat around the bush, I came to the conclusion that I was the second coming of Christ. I have a birthmark in the shape of an "M" on my stomach, My name speaks for itself, " Christ Opher." Plus it completely made sense to me and how I "operated"(thought, felt, etc.)

You can relax. Jesus was "the Christ" or savior, thats not his name. Correct me if I am wrong but his name was not Jesus Christ. it was Jesus of Nazareth.

Come down off your cross.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I love how rather than tell the world through media...the second comings of Christ or the anti Christ always come to ATS..

Simple schizo...nothing more. Your doctors were obviously incompetent to just diagnose you as having an overactive imagination.

Hey ATS..how many Christ's have been on ATS anyways.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang

Originally posted by tetra50

Yes, you may be one of many marked, one of many designed to save. It is not for me to say.
Tetra50

144,000 marked, in their foreheads, with the seal of the Living God? ;-)

We can only hope.....never mind me, please save my children, for they have endured much and I could not stop it happening. And if this is not the reason for you to come now, Lord, I do not know another.

edit on 1-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Rather than responded individually to each post I will simply post the event that transpired tonight.

After the posting of today’s thread I decided to go to a friend’s house.

While approaching a bridge across water that I have to cross to get to his place, I noticed a pregnant female taking a photograph of a white object on top of the guard rail, which is above my head.

As she walked away from taking said photographs, the object stayed perched on top of the rail.

As I passed the middle of the 100 yard bridge, the object became a white pigeon, or dove. Not really that symbolic in the language of life.

It stayed there as I passed by and as I looked back when I crossed the bridge completely, it was still there.
Eventually I made my way to the neighbours where I shared an analogy, allegory, synopsis, of life on a friend who may have shared this experience.

The life force of life is like a river, humans are the bridge across that life force, the pillars in life that we support ourselves on cause a ripple in that life force, before, and after. What we limit ourselves to, to not LIE, STEAL, CHEAT, will support us in that life force. I will debate to the end to anyone who can dispute any circumstance in life that does not come down to either three principle or pillars in life.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hi OP.

Over reactive imagination huh? Yeah - I've been told the same.

Spiritual people have often made this claim - we are messengers. It's nothing to be embarrassed about and no one here will deny that great people who've changed history - claimed their information is from a divine or unknown ethereal source.

That claim everyone has latched upon to tease you about! You got to see the humor right? I hope some of them meant it in teasing and not hateful spite. I'm an optimist! I look forward to future posts and hearing about your thoughts, dreams, experiences, and theories.

My advice - learn to get comfortable in your own skin. It's unique and nothing to be ashamed of.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Please tell me more about you seeing flashes of energy lights. I too experience this, I even made a thread once and looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything about it. I also feel like I am being watched or monitored. Have you ever seen your watchers? I used to see them when I was little and they looked like shadow people. I don't see them anymore but I can feel them.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eyesontheskies

They happen at moments that seem sporadic and anywhere anytime of day, light or dark.

If they appear blue, it is mostly in dark lite rooms and larger than they white dots that I see.

The more you are aware of what you are doing, thinking, feeling, at that moment what I do is focus on the specificity of each and the significant meaning I can take out of the correlation of events happening at once.

What am I being shown and why?

What am I being made aware of?

I have had many meditation settings and have witnessed things that hard to explain in the physical world.

I was asleep on my couch when I awoke from such a deep slumber but my eyes were closed still. The entire basement was illuminated. The empty space between the furniture was white and the furniture itself was dark, almost black. The TV the pillars, the coffee table, the piano, were all black but could be made out by this white light. As I was scoping out the basement I came across two entities standing behind the couch. They had the shape of human form yet they were emitting this white light from their bodies.

There were no human characteristics, except for this white light. As if I was looking at a mother of pearl stone, white with traces of colour around or circling inside. To which I then heard them say “Christopher, my son. You need to wake up. You are going to die.” I laughed and thought this was some kind of joke. I felt great and fantastic. They then repeated “Christopher, sweetheart, you are going to die, you need to get up.” The female entity, which is what her presence and voice felt like then proceeded to walk around the couch and sit on my legs and rub them and once again said” Christopher, you need to get up. You are going to die.”

So I opened my eyes and it hit me like a ton of bricks, or death. I had never been so weak in my life. I went upstairs to use the bathroom but fainted in the process and my mother found me wrapped around the toilet. She then thought it was a good idea to take me to the hospital.

I never told her of what happened. I knew she would just dismiss it as a hallucination but because I experienced it I knew it was real to me. After a spinal tap I was diagnosed with Scarlet fever. At the time the significance had not had any light shed upon myself yet, for I was not enlightened yet to the significance and the roles that fate, destiny, chance, karma, choice, serendipity, played in my life.

That's one side of the "watchers"

Yes I have witnessed people following me in vehicles and others have noticed numerous times too. But that's just paranoia. lol. And its not hard to feel that way with the advancements in technology once you become aware of the capabilities these advancing technologicalist possess.

top topics

join