It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Rodin Coil" Inventor has allowed me to share this with you....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
First of all, I believe in the the ability "To Receive for the sake of Sharing"...

It is in my Kabbalistic nature to do so, which has led me to finding information regarding the "Baha'i" faith - which then lead to this topic about the "Rodin Coil" and its inventor "Marko Rodin".

I've had the pleasure to communicate with Marko Rodin over the last two days, and whom has imparted certain information with me, knowing that I would indeed share it with fellow friends, family, community, the world - all that inclusive of ATS as well.

Now the information presented may be scattered, bare with me, I've had little sleep over the last 48 hours. My recent communication with Marko gave me a glimpse of what he's currently working on. He also sent me Word Documents in relation to a patent by "Russell P Blake" when I asked him about the possibility of using the Rodin Coil Vortex Mathematics in 'Wirless' (WIFI) encryption, HDD Storage, Data Compression or Data Encryption.

Russell P Blake used to work for "Microsoft" as the "Senior Director for Future Operating Systems" division. I have Mr Blake's Resume on hand, however I will not share this, so I apologise in advance.

So those new to the Rodin Coil, I suppose you may want to know what it is. The Rodin Coil is a device made by the use of Vortex Mathematics, where the spiraling of wires around a torus in a certain configuration provides an awesome amount of energy.

Youtube 'Rodin Coil' and see the examples. I have provided 2 videos below - 1 hour each, explaining the Rodin Mathematics.

Randy Powell: Intro to Vortex Math

Part 1

Part 2

Here are some basic images of the 2D Rodin Mathematics

Toroid Image

More info on the background of the Rodin Coil can be found HERE
---

So the guts of this post is the proposal by Russell P Blake to 'whom it may concern'

AGAIN: I have permission to post this.

To Whom It May Concern:

Two years ago I met Marko Rodin through a mutual acquaintance. Mr.

Rodin shared some of his results with me at that time. It became clear
to me that Mr. Rodin's work was a synthesis of numerical patterns
which had previously been overlooked by conventional science and
mathematics. In hopes of bridging the gap between Mr. Rodin's
discoveries and conventional science, I put forth an analytical
framework in which mathematical formulae generate the numerical
patterns of the Rodin Torus. These formulae suggested that the Rodin
Torus lies not just on the surface of the "doughnut" shape, but into
the interior as well; in other words, the Rodin Torus is three
dimensional.

This mathematical formulation is as yet incomplete, and the physical
meaning of these numerical phenomena remain unexplored still. Yet in
my career I have several times discovered new mathematical
formulations which have led to new products. In the late 1970's I
discovered Atomic Modeling which revolutionized computer performance
modeling, measurement, and sizing. In the early 1990's I discovered
new ways to express the time-dependent behavior of program code, which
led to reductions of program code size of 50% of the original size for
all programs to which it was applied. I mention these facts merely to
convince the reader that my intuition has a history of success in the
practical application of new mathematics.

Now I am completely convinced that the Rodin Torus will likewise lead
to new and revolutionary advances in art and science. Mr. Rodin's work
has suffered from a lack of adequate scientific attention, and I am
sure that as the research momentum builds and the proper relationship
between the Rodin Torus and conventional science is fully understood,
both areas of endeavor will attain new heights. I am very much
looking forward to playing a role in this adventure.

Russell P. Blake

Former Senior Researcher

Microsoft Research

So that is the cover letter, within the document we have the following in the next post:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Analysis of the Rodin Coil and it’s Applications
Russ Blake
Introduction

I have reviewed previous and current work on the theories of Marko Rodin. Mr. Rodin has discovered a series of regularities in the decimal number system heretofore undocumented in mathematics. These patterns lay out on the surface and within the internal volume of a torus.

A number of scientists and engineers have voluntarily joined with Mr. Rodin over recent years to explore the implications of his findings.

The Rodin Coil
The Rodin Coil is a toroidal—or doughnut-shaped—form wound by wires in a pattern consistent with the number patterns discovered by Mr. Rodin. Toroidal shapes wound with wires are commonly used for inductors in electrical circuits, often for use in transformers. However the pattern of winding in a Rodin Coil is radically different from conventional toroidal coils. Experimenters have produced some samples of the Rodin Coil to measure the effects of this new approach to winding wires around a torus.

To understand these effects it is necessary to review just a little electrical theory. When a current is passing through a wire it creates a magnetic field around the wire. When a wire is coiled like a cylindrical spring, as though wrapped around a pencil, the magnetic fields from the turns of the coil reinforce each other to increase the strength of the magnetic field. When the coil is bent into a circle, so that the ends meet, the majority of the magnetic force is concentrated inside the coil. This is considered a benefit in electrical circuit design, since stray magnetic fields can upset the operation of other parts of the circuit.

edit on 13/5/1 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed May 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: shorten lengthy quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And finally... here is the mathematics for from Blake's study

Towards a Mathematical Formulation of the Rodin Coil Torus

Russell P. Blake

Introduction

The following is an attempt to formalize the mathematics of the Rodin Torus. The goal is to attain a higher level of understanding of the Rodin Torus than can be obtained merely by observing the numerical sequences generating the Torus.

Key to the development is the use of decimal parity. Decimal parity is an operation that sums the digits in a number repeatedly to yield a single digit, the decimal parity digit for the original number.

For example the digits in the number 2,048 sum to 2+0+4+8 = 14, and the digits in 14 sum to 1+4 = 5. The decimal parity digit of 2048 is therefore 5.

It is interesting that all of the same results can be derived if the modulo operator is used in place of the decimal parity operator. The modulo operator is the remainder operator: x mod y is the remainder of x divided by y. The difference in the resulting patterns of digits is that everywhere there is a 9 decimal parity, there would be a 0 modulus.

edit on Wed May 1 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: shorten quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I will leave that for now, I need a break.

If you have any questions.. I'll try my best to answer them, however please don't ask me to ask Marko questions at this stage, he is heads down busy with 'tieing' the knot with all the ideas, so he can release 'IT' so that all aspects of every day life can use the mathematics within the Vortex Maths... and he's doing it freely without a patent.

For example, he stated it can be used in 'interpersonal relationships'. Also in government structure, and other various roles in society, not just science alone.

I'll leave you with what got me on the search... THRIVE

Thrive Preview

Thrive FULL MOVIE

And lastly....

Wayseers Manifesto

edit on 13/5/1 by Im a Marty because: Added videos

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So those new to the Rodin Coil, I suppose you may want to know what it is. The Rodin Coil is a device made by the use of Vortex Mathematics, where the spiraling of wires around a torus in a certain configuration provides an awesome amount of energy.

So does it work?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Transformers

It might be possible to arrange multiple Rodin Coils so as to take advantage of the increased magnetic field at the center. This could result in more efficient, lower weight transformers.

Use of Rodin Coil transformers in standard electrical circuits may be difficult, however, since the very presence of the increase in magnetic field might cause a problem with other circuit elements. Significant shielding of Rodin Coil transformers would be required in any application involving multiple circuits, such as a radio receiver.

I read about M. Rodin here and there and have been following some of the discussions around his theories as well. I don't want to judge his overall work right now but I do have a question:

Why is there no demonstration device that would - beyond all doubt - prove the feasability of his vortex-based mathematics in applied physics? When considering transformers, generators, motors etc., it shouldn't be too expensive to wind the coils and come up with such a device. And in terms of shielding (see quote above), I could imagine that it's not a problem to have the circuits operating at safe distance ...

I'll leave it with that for the time being, but I think a simple demonstration could work miracles with regards to his theories ... !

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

All of the work on Rodin Coils to date has been with 2D coils wrapped on the surface of a torus.

How is a coil wrapped on the surface of a torus 2D? What is meant by 2D in this instance?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Considering Russel P Blake has a patent... which I will share soon, that uses the mathematics... and can be used for other things not only science - I would consider it does

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jeep3r

There are plenty of videos on youtube that show the coils being built - and used to gravitate a ball in its centre field.... However an EXISTING application for proper use, I have no idea at this moment in time.

Also i forgot to mention, (see I am tired lol).

The application of the vortex mathematics is not limited to science, our discussion involved the application of the maths to be used in areas such as medicine, government, technologies such as 'the internet'.

My idea was the use of vortex maths for 'data compression' even 'data encryption'. Talking an an ATSer on chat, lead to the possibility of using it for encryption over a WIFI device.

My idea also enveloped data transmisson over the internet itself. (as mentioned above).

When i mentioned this to Mr Rodin - is when he sent me the documents I've described above...

Here's one Rodin Coil:

edit on 13/5/1 by Im a Marty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

All of the work on Rodin Coils to date has been with 2D coils wrapped on the surface of a torus.

How is a coil wrapped on the surface of a torus 2D? What is meant by 2D in this instance?

2D Perhaps its best described as a wrapping of 'one' torus..... However if the torus itself was made of 'toruses'... that would then be 3D dimensions... Wording may be incorrect - so I apologise.

Just searched my HDD for a picture i made in 2006.... 3D torus basically

edit on 13/5/1 by Im a Marty because: added image

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So the guts of this post is the proposal by Russell P Blake to 'whom it may concern'

I would guess you do, it's not a secret. This is old news.

rodin.freelancepartnership.com...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Considering Russel P Blake has a patent... which I will share soon, that uses the mathematics... and can be used for other things not only science - I would consider it does

I was discussing patents in a thread with someone the other day and it turns out that your invention does not have to work to get a patent. So assumption of a working idea solely based on a held patent could be misguided.

When you say it produces an "awesome amount of energy" are you suggesting over unity?

edit on 1-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I went over both the videos that you provided as an introduction to his math. I had no idea that we had this much repetition and patterns in our number system, but as he demonstrates, the math actually does work.

Besides, the designs he is able to make from his math are quite beautiful. It is amazing that he is able to use it, additionally, to advance our technology, in so many different fields. What a contribution this man is able to give us through his truly brilliant mind.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Is it this patent filed in 1995?

If it is, what might this patent have to do with a Rodin coil?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thank you for the link - I did not locate the documents from this website though - they were sent to me by Mr Rodin and I had asked permission to share it - he said the information is not copyright so said it was OK

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

I was discussing patents in a thread with someone the other day and it turns out that your invention does not have to work to get a patent. So assumption of a working idea solely based on a held patent could be misguided.

When you say it produces an "awesome amount of energy" are you suggesting over unity?

edit on 1-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I am not sure - 'over unity' was never mentioned as a term, however I think the answer lies in 'Thrive' a video I posted before...

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Is it this patent filed in 1995?

If it is, what might this patent have to do with a Rodin coil?

No - the patent is... October 20th - 2005

Publication Number US: 2005/0230911 A1

The foundation is a 'board game' that can be used between 1 and 36 players. However Marko implied its actually the foundation of a bigger project.

I wonder if an internet based computer game could be made out of it actually.... hrmmm

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Thank you for the link - I did not locate the documents from this website though - they were sent to me by Mr Rodin and I had asked permission to share it - he said the information is not copyright so said it was OK

It's interesting that the pages at that link appear to have been generated today.

I think it should be mentioned that the ex-text in your OP is dated 2001.

As for the board game, any idea how that's proof that a Rodin coil works?

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

It's interesting that the pages at that link appear to have been generated today.

I think it should be mentioned that the ex-text in your OP is dated 2001.

As for the board game, any idea how that's proof that a Rodin coil works?

Thats quite... strange (ie the dates) - I have no answer for that sorry...

The ex-text i have no idea when they were created, however, I must iterate that I've exhausted my knowledge when vortex maths is used for the sake of the Rodin Coil.

I am not sure the patent proves the Rodin coil - if it did, it would only do so mathematically, as well as part of the document I could only paste 'part' of, there are LOTS of mathematical equations which go way over my head.

Perhaps u2u me, and I will send them to you

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The ex-text i have no idea when they were created,

Everything you posted from Blake [in your first two posts] is dated 2001 rodin.freelancepartnership.com...

I am not sure the patent proves the Rodin coil

I only mention it because you cited the patent in your reply to PhoenixOD when he asked you if it worked

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1-5-2013 by DenyObfuscation because: in brackets

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join