It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Americans killing each other ? - an advice.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I ask American people this question

Are Americans killing each other ?

A foreigner person who is ignorant about situation in US may think that American people are killing themselves and starting a civil war.

But , Is that true ?

It is not , because there are certain people who are planing to bring fear and division between American people.

Some people want American people in fear and pressure. But can you say who ?

Not for sure , but you can guess how they get their job done. They find their suitable ignorant person , they manipulate by money or brain washing ,they get their job done and there is not much trail left behind them. The trails which are left are mostly washed by diss-info stream from media.

So American people are now experiencing what Iraqi people were experiencing for years. They see bombs , but they don't know who to blame.

In Iraq , you used to blame Shia-Sunni wars . But basically they are at peace despite their differences.

They are mostly aware and ask themselves.

Unfortunately , you are experiencing similar events like Iraq these days , So you should be asking yourself the same question , "who is taking beneficiary from these events ?" "how could my action help those people get to their goals"

I wish American people live in peace like other nations on the planet.

regs

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Americans have been killing Americans for a long time now.
Nothing new.

In Iraq , you used to blame Shia-Sunni wars . But basically they are at peace despite their differences.

When you say at peace. Is that after they kill each other?
I only ask because there was a time in Iraq that shia vs sunni violence was so bad that the morgues in the city ran out of room.
edit on 30-4-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Which nations are those?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by threewisemonkeys

Which nations are those?

The ones who don't get their children killed in the schools or don't get bombs , the more peaceful nations.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Yeah, and which ones are those? It's a pretty simple question.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by threewisemonkeys

Canada?

link   
Until religions stop convincing their flocks that they are right and everyone else is wrong and lower than dogs, the killing will not stop. Buddhist killing Muslims in Myanmar, Catholics killing Protestant's, Muslims killing everyone, you name it, hate and bigotry survives in the hearts and minds of people who can not think for themselves. America is no worse and certainly better than most places IMO.

link   

The ones who don't get their children killed in the schools or don't get bombs , the more peaceful nations.

Please name one.
Last time I checked every nation has some of violence going on.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

It's about the only one I can think of, other than maybe Switzerland.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I only ask because there was a time in Iraq that shia vs sunni violence was so bad that the morgues in the city ran out of room.

May I ask when was that exactly and who were those people ? and how did you determined it as Shia-Sunni war ?

Please don't start war on words with me. And let this be more on topic.

Like what the other guy said , Canada.

Or like Iran where I live. We don't get children shot in schools usually. And it is long since the last time we had a huge bombing in our country.

You miss all the thread and stick to one line. What kind of people are you ?

Or maybe I ask , How old are you ?
edit on 30-4-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Until religions stop convincing their flocks that they are right and everyone else is wrong and lower than dogs

AS long as we use logic , logic says who is wrong and who is right. That was about right and wrong argument.

But about knowing others lower than dog , I agree that no one has the right to do that.

And Muslims don't want to kill every body.

At least , none-Wahhabi Muslims have some principles.

But Wahhabi are the same people who your govt has been supporting for so long.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Please don't start war on words with me. And let this be more on topic.

Choose your words more carefully in that case. My question was on topic, I simply asked you to elaborate.

Like what the other guy said , Canada.

Canada might not have hoards of Jihadists, or even much of a gang culture, but it certainly has it's problems.

We don't get children shot in schools usually.

Usually? Either they do or they don't.

You miss all the thread and stick to one line. What kind of people are you ?

Or maybe I ask , How old are you ?

My age and ethnicity are of no consequence. You painted a picture of nations of peace loving peoples who have little reason to fight among themselves, and how America should be more like them. I suggest that where you speak of does not actually exist and America's (and others) problems with violence isn't because they are American. It wouldn't matter where they lived.

Basically, this isn't an "American" problem, it's a people problem.
edit on 30-4-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Kids don't get shot in schools every day in the US, and they don't get bonbed every day at sporting events - despite the over-blown media circus they broad cast for weeks and months after an "event" like these. And, you can see the amount of americans that really question the "events" themselves, and just who orchestrated them.

Kids do get shot every day in the inner-city ghettos of america, where most of the inhabitants live off of welfare and the illegal drug trade. That is the true story of life in america - and the democrat dominated political groups that run these "cities."

They should have a nightly body count on the news of the dead coming from Oakland, CA; Detroit, MI; and Chicago, IL.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Canada?
Canada has it's violence too. Biker gangs are notorious up there.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

May I ask when was that exactly and who were those people ? and how did you determined it as Shia-Sunni war ?

Here we go.

www.ipsnews.net...

www.cfr.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Civil War in Iraq refers to the peak of insurgency during Iraq War, which lasted from 2006 until 2008.

Following the U.S.-launched 2003 invasion of Iraq, the situation deteriorated, and by 2007, the intercommunal violence between Iraqi Sunni and Shi'a factions was described by the National Intelligence Estimate as having elements of a civil war.[17] In a January 10, 2007 address to the American people, President George W. Bush stated that "80% of Iraq's sectarian violence occurs within 30 miles (48 km) of the capital. This violence is splitting Baghdad into sectarian enclaves, and shaking the confidence of all Iraqis."[18] Two polls of Americans conducted in 2006 found that between 65% to 85% believed Iraq was in a civil war;[19][20] however, a similar poll of Iraqis conducted in 2007 found that 61% did not believe that they were in a civil war.[21]

In October 2006, the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) and the Iraqi government estimated that more than 370,000 Iraqis had been displaced since the 2006 bombing of the al-Askari Mosque, bringing the total number of Iraqi refugees to more than 1.6 million.[22] By 2008, the UNHCR raised the estimate of refugees to a total of about 4.7 million (~16% of the population). The number of refugees estimated abroad was 2 million (a number close to CIA projections[23]) and the number of internally displaced people was 2.7 million.[24] The estimated number of orphans across Iraq has ranged from 400,000 (according to the Baghdad Provincial Council), to five million (according to Iraq's anti-corruption board). A UN report from 2008 placed the number of orphans at about 870,000.[25][26] The Red Cross has also stated that Iraq's humanitarian situation remains among the most critical in the world, with millions of Iraqis forced to rely on insufficient and poor-quality water sources.[27]

www.guardian.co.uk...

What is holding Iraq back today is continued internal strife. Not since the worst days of Shia-Sunni warfare in 2006-08 has sectarian polarization in Iraq presented such a threat to the country's integrity.

edit on 30-4-2013 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Seriously?

I guess this story didn't happen yesterday? www.cnn.com...

And I suppose this didn't happen on Friday? www.cnn.com...

Remember, you brought up the Shia Sunni conflicts... no one else did.

The way you repeatedly try to portray America as this horrible place that contains all the world's evil while ignoring and/or excusing atrocities that take place elsewhere is both disingenuous and tiresome.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by 727Sky

Until religions stop convincing their flocks that they are right and everyone else is wrong and lower than dogs

AS long as we use logic , logic says who is wrong and who is right. That was about right and wrong argument.

But about knowing others lower than dog , I agree that no one has the right to do that.

At least , none-Wahhabi Muslims have some principles.

But Wahhabi are the same people who your govt has been supporting for so long.

Our government has supported two bit dictators, Al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood and anyone else that will do their bidding. Those decission are made behind closed doors and if a citizen tries to shed light on what's going on they end up in jail or dead.

I agree with you. The majority want to live and raise a family like most humans. However with 1.2 billion claiming to be the faithful what percent, 1 or 5%? seem to be following the three steps laid down many years ago? The three steps were discussed once upon a time long long ago in the military war college. It was not a derogatory dissertation but was used as an example of how a small band of believes and fighters can finally win the day. I have not seen where the 3 steps are not being followed even today.

STAGE ONE—When Muslims are completely outnumbered and can’t possibly win a physical confrontation with unbelievers, they are to live in peace with non-Muslims and preach a message of tolerance. We see an example of this stage when Muhammad and his followers were a persecuted minority in Mecca. Since the Muslims were entirely outnumbered, the revelations Muhammad received during this stage (e.g. “You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) called for religious tolerance and proclaimed a future punishment (rather than a worldly punishment) for unbelievers.

STAGE TWO—When there are enough Muslims and resources to defend the Islamic community, Muslims are called to engage in defensive Jihad. Thus, when Muhammad had formed alliances with various groups outside Mecca and the Muslim community had become large enough to begin fighting, Muhammad received Qur’an 22:39-40:

STAGE THREE—When Muslims establish a majority and achieve political power in an area, they are commanded to engage in offensive Jihad. Hence, once Mecca and Arabia were under Muhammad’s control, he received the call the fight all unbelievers. In Surah 9:29, we read:

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Notice that this verse doesn’t order Muslims to fight oppressors, but to fight those who do not believe in Islam (including the “People of the Book”—Jews and Christians). Not surprisingly, we find similar commands in Islam’s most trusted collections of ahadith (traditions containing Muhammad’s teachings).
Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30— “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924— “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Ibn Kathir sums up Stage Three as follows: “Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the Jizyah, they should be fought till they are killed.”

I have not lived in Iran and passed up a contract many years ago to help train your military. The only Iranians I personally have known left Iran to keep from being jailed, torchered, and killed. Maybe my opinion is jaded just a tad bit after listening to their stories.

There seems to always be a reason some government or religion needs to kill someone, no?

I have lived in Saudi Arabia and flown all over the mid-east to such garden spots as Egypt, Yemen, and Oman. and I have even been to Mecca many times; well the airport which should count for something?
You seem like a kind person who truly believes your religion is one of peace. I got no problem with that or any other religion until the shooting starts or the bombs go off. Then all the platitudes and words stop having meaning and it gets personal real quick.

Peace be with you and your life always.

edit on 30-4-2013 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
MERICA... I effffin LOVE this country.

eff the rest.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

it is good to speak with an experienced person like you. I agree there are minority corrupted ignorant people in this world. those who are deaf and blind. and certainly they are not servants of God ! and they are far away from the soul of monotheistic religions !! calling them the followers of monotheistic religions is just a big mistake !!!
indeed they are deaf and blind.

And [servants of God] are those who, when reminded of the verses of their Lord, do not fall upon them deaf and blind. Quran 25:73

you quoted a verse, and I want to quote it's following :
this is most critic part of Quran about some others, I do not think that one can find such vivid criticism of others in other parts of Quran.

The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. Quran 9:30-33

do not hurry please. is not the above statements condemning corrupted clerics !
remember Jesus once criticized the Synagog of Satan ! we have churches, mosques and politicians of Satan as well !
if humanity worshiped the only God, not media, not egos, not corrupted politicians and clerics, not even Mohammad and Jesus or Moses (peace be upon them), world would be far more better !
------------------------------

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

fight does not mean necessary a war ! for example this part of Quran may be considered a fight.

Say, "O People of the Scripture(christians and jews), come to a word that is equitable between us and you - that we will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah ." But if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims [submitting to Him]."

Quran is sensitive to monotheism. it considers monotheism a common point between Judaism, Christianity and Islam so it is insisting on worshiping only one God.
the governing system
the verse you quoted is about an Islamic governing which religion is an identity in it. so when muslims had to pay Zakat so non muslims had to pay Jizya.
but nowadays nationality is an identity. for example in Iran (which it claims of implementing Sharia law) all people regardless of their religions should pay the same taxes unless the government will fight with those who do not pay !!!!
however Muslims still pay Zakat and non muslims pay their own taxes to their own religious organizations not the government.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Remember, you brought up the Shia Sunni conflicts... no one else did.

These people have issues with each other , but they don't get weapons to kill each other.

And those who do kill thee people want them ma at each other and divided.

And America is what it is , I wanted to get some poeplen into thinking about realities of life in USA and Iraq , but bigotry on nationalism and arrogance is not letting you think that Iraqi people are not mad , and the fact that USA has some issues.

You were just blind to get the point of OP and arrogant enough to reply like this and blame me for what you wanted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join