It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testifying Before Congress About Benghazi? Intimidation Tactics Being Used on CIA and State Dept Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Former Justice Department official Victoria Toensing informed Fox News that intimidation

tactics are being used on CIA and State Department officials. "Nice career you have there."

CIA Official explained that U.S. Military assets were in the area.

It appears the wheels are falling off the Benghazi Cover Up.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread already started but as far as I am concerned the info needs to be posted....Mods can move or merge

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thread already started but as far as I am concerned the info needs to be posted....Mods can move or merge

You buried your thread in the conspiracy area? This is not a conspiracy.

This is a clear case of - Intimidation -.

If you watch the video, you will see that the CIA official had to disguise his voice to

protect his career.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
we already know there were assets in the area, just like there were assets in the area when the 9/11 planes were in the air. I won't even watch the clip, because of the source.... FOX has "cried wolf" so many times, I simply dismiss them as a "breitbart-type" TV blog.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
we already know there were assets in the area, just like there were assets in the area when the 9/11 planes were in the air. I won't even watch the clip, because of the source.... FOX has "cried wolf" so many times, I simply dismiss them as a "breitbart-type" TV blog.

You can ignore the video and just read the complaint by former Justice official

Victoria Toensing.

So you are " okay " with intimidation of our CIA and State Department officials?

Fox News Ed Henry held Obama accountable today at the White House.

edit on 30-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Oh there is a thread, iknew I saw this somewhere.

And is your avatar real?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If it is not a conspiracy by the State Department to hide the truth Then my definition must be off?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
A conspiracy would be " Who really shot JFK?" This is a clear case of intimidation.

The wheels are falling off the Benghazi Cover Up. It looks like State Department

officials have hired a great attorney to represent them.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

huh?? you talking to me?

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

If it is not a conspiracy by the State Department to hide the truth Then my definition must be off?

We already know the truth. So does everybody in congress. They have seen the

Fox News video. We had military assets in the area.

BTW, the intimidation tactics will not work.

They are coming forward anyway. It's called patriotism.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

we already know there were assets in the area, just like there were assets in the area when the 9/11 planes were in the air. I won't even watch the clip.....

Then maybe you could read the report yourself.

It's located at The Hill.com.

Hillary Lies Under Oath: The Hill.com

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Victoria Toensing.

So you are " okay " with intimidation of our CIA and State Department officials?

you are assuming the intimidation is true, I don't. until all the facts come out, I assume it's a lie....that's how I treat information coming from these sources. in the past I have done research on claims from FOX, which involved taking up considerable time and effort, and in the end finding lies, half-truths, or missing information that proves the contrary. you believe it if you want, that is your prerogative. i'm simply stating my reason for not doing so.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
If it's not on CNN it didn't happen.

Just like this ...

rense.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Victoria Toensing.

you are assuming the intimidation is true, I don't. until all the facts come out, I assume it's a lie....that's how I treat information coming from these sources. in the past I have done research on claims from FOX, which involved taking up considerable time and effort, and in the end finding lies, half-truths, or missing information that proves the contrary. you believe it if you want, that is your prerogative. i'm simply stating my reason for not doing so.

The Hill.com is lying? Really?

I wasn't aware The Hill.com was controlled by the GOP.

Benghazi: Hillary Lied - Lets Go After CIA Officials

Save to your desktop and read offline.

The intimidation has already failed. Scandals are surrounding the White House.

Hillary Lied Under Oath: Request for more Benghazi Security DID come to her.

She signed it and then - Denied it -.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaWindso
If it's not on CNN it didn't happen.

The Hill.com and Fox News are trusted news sources.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is a great example of how even those who are not corrupt can be sucked in. Those who would actually tell the truth are not able to without severe consequences, especially if they don't want to run the risk of "committing suicide." Nothing good would come from them telling the truth, at least not for them and their families. It would be good for the people to know though, but I imagine such a position is quite difficult. The main point I want to make is this, and it is very important:

For corruption, conspiracies, etc. you do not need all that many people involved. Why? Because of what we see here. Those who know or find out to much, those who are in a position to expose the conspiracy, can easily be dealt with. The tactics used against them will continue to escalate until the witness is broken into not revealing what they know. And if it is apparent to those involved that the person cannot be threatened or bought, they will have that person eliminated. It may sound far-fetched to some, but it has happened in the past, and it has happened recently as well. Of course, even though there are signs pointing to this occurring at times, it cannot be proven.

But some need to wake up. There have been "suicides" following all major conspiracies in the US since the Kennedy assassination. It just goes beyond coincidence. It is obvious that the picture I am painting here of government corruption is accurate. That should scare people, but it should also make them angry. YOUR government cares so much about you that it would not think twice to ruin or eliminate you if you wished to stand up for your Constitutional rights and liberties, or tell the truth.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Actually during the debates it was brought up by Romney and Obama gave his a not so subtle clue to not go there. But most people did not pay attention and the MSM ignored out so as to not make it an issue during the campaign...the whole all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing comes to mind.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Actually during the debates it was brought up by Romney and Obama gave his a not so subtle clue to not go there. But most people did not pay attention and the MSM ignored out so as to not make it an issue during the campaign...the whole all it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing comes to mind.

What is going to happen to Hillary now that we know she committed perjury?

new topics

top topics

join