It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Those That Think The Boston Bombings Is A False Flag, What Do You Think The Purpose Is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
More and more I keep seeing threads of people with "proof" that the boston bombings are a false flag, or set up, or staged. My simple question is what motive or purpose do you think something like this would be staged?

You have the 9/11 truthers, they have a potential motive for a false flag. The Patriot Act and the invasion of Iraq being the goal if in fact 9/11 was a false flag. People who think the recent shootings (Giffords, Aurora, Sandy Hook) are false flags or staged events claim it is to push gun control. I personally don't buy into any of those myself, but at least those events have a clear agenda that would be behind it.

But what would be the agenda behind faking or staging the Boston Bombings? Are we going to go to war with Russia? Are we going to ban pressure cookers or fireworks, is that really worthy of a false flag? What exactly do you think the motive would have been to stage a false flag like this? It has no clear response...there is no "enemy" created from this...so what would the goal of a false flag be?

I personally just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicGrind

Just waiting for someone to say that this is all preparation for a huge false flag at the 2014 Winter Games.

It is held in Sochi, Russia. Not too far away from Chechnya...

But there is still time for someone to make the claim.

I am amazed how some people actually sleep at night to be honest.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I think unlike many of the other incidents that have occurred that Boston is not a false flag. However, I do find the way the citizens of Boston were treated during the subsequent apprehension of the 2nd bombing suspect to be disturbing.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes, there needs to be a strong motive.

A false flag operation is very risky in this day and age with cameras and mass communication everywhere. The consequences of getting caught are enormous.

Additional proposed motives that are not big enough in my opinion:
1. Practicing martial law.
2. Setting a precedent for illegal search and seizure.

BTW, just because police manipulate evidence here and there, doesn't mean there is a general conspiracy. Manipulating evidence is routine for law enforcement in the US. Some are more skilled and opportunistic than others. Some are just stupid. I'm not condoning it, I'm saying it doesn't mean there is a grand conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's to soften the laws that are currently preventing teh Obama from entering your house at night, taking your guns and knocking up your daughter.

Oh yeah - it's also designed to ease restrictions that funnel money to illegal immigrants, congressman, Halliburton and Monsanto.

Any other ?s

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

A tribunal convicted George bush Jr and Obama of war crimes in relation to torture. Thats why it happened. One of the many reasons but it nicely distracted the news away from the fact that.

The current President of America has been officially been charged with warcrimes...

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
One obvious one is to wedge in Martial Law with the precedent of shutting down most of Boston. Incidentally the same thing has happened several times since, once in California to look for the muderer of a 9 yr old-in that case not the whole city like Boston. But the precedent has now been set. Look for more "shelter in place" orders to be rolled out across the country.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Additional proposed motives that are not big enough in my opinion:
1. Practicing martial law.
2. Setting a precedent for illegal search and seizure.

This was already done during Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Sandy.

They don't really need an actual false flag to practice these things...if they wanted a "false flag" to practice these things all they would need to do is claim they have knowledge of a terrorist that has a suitcase nuke and that they know he is in the boston area....commence lockdown.

I think staging a bombing with so many cameras and witnesses would be a very stupid idea just to "practice marshal law". It is too easy for them to be caught. The risk doesn't justify the benefit if the only goal was to practice marshal law...that's just dumb.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
It's to soften the laws that are currently preventing teh Obama from entering your house at night, taking your guns and knocking up your daughter.

Oh yeah - it's also designed to ease restrictions that funnel money to illegal immigrants, congressman, Halliburton and Monsanto.

Any other ?s

I can't tell if you are serious or not...which is a sad reflection of the current state we are in.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
You can label me a 9/11 truther because I don't believe the official story but I don't believe the Boston Bombings to be a false flag attack either. I think it was the real deal due to all the years the US has been occupying countries that had nothing to do with 9/11 in the first place.

I think these idiots thought they would change something or make a point. In response to their act we got to see what the Governments show of force is going to be from now on. The martial law type event Boston experienced was an example of how any future dissent can get crushed before it even gets started. Whether it's terrorist activity or revolution, they showed how fast they can and will stop it. A prime example of the coming or already here Police State.

The Gov. has had 12 years to prepare for these kind of attacks from within America and this was a show of force to how they plan on responding to them. Our Gov. knows the dissidence is here and knew eventually that it would make it more and more to our front doorsteps.

The Gov. wasn't behind these attacks but they are using them to further control. Using every tragedy to their advantage of the ultimate goal....complete control.

They stir the hornets nest and then when the hornets attack they say "see told you so, now let us take care of it".

The Project for the New American Century is still underway.
edit on 29-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mandrakerealmz

A tribunal convicted George bush Jr and Obama of war crimes in relation to torture. Thats why it happened. One of the many reasons but it nicely distracted the news away from the fact that.

The current President of America has been officially been charged with warcrimes...

And where exactly did this take place?

And what makes it official if this wasn't done in federal courts?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Isn't it obvious?

The purpose was to spawn millions of terabytes of conspiracy theorist blog entries.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have no idea whether it was a false flag or just a random crisis that will be taken advantage of. But this thread on ATS from shortly before the Boston bombing indicates a push behind the scenes to insert the USA into Russia/Chechnya issues and the Caucasus region in general:

AboveTopSecret

In particular, I found it disturbing that the Heritage Foundation (a conservative think tank with strong influence in Washington, DC and plenty of ties with the CIA) has been pushing for US involvement in the Caucaus region for at least a year. And if you go to the Heritage Foundation site now, they are using the Boston bombing as evidence to push this agenda forward:

This insurgency is one of the greatest internal threats to Russia. However, as the Boston terrorists’ ties to the global Islamist movement show, it also has become a threat to the United States.

The U.S. government should work with its friends and allies in the region, such as Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey; with European countries; and with Russia when necessary to reduce and isolate the Islamist threat from the North Caucasus.

SOURCE

Again, no idea if this was a false flag, but if so this is at least one possible reason motive.

It also looks like the powers that be took advantage of the opportunity to run a major martial law experiment.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
One obvious one is to wedge in Martial Law with the precedent of shutting down most of Boston. Incidentally the same thing has happened several times since, once in California to look for the muderer of a 9 yr old-in that case not the whole city like Boston. But the precedent has now been set. Look for more "shelter in place" orders to be rolled out across the country.

Like I said before, they didn't need this to show they can lock down an area with martial law type response. It happened with Katrina and Sandy...it happened to a smaller extent with Dorner. It has happened many times in our history...there is no need for the Government to stage a false attack and kill people in order to demonstrate that they can lock down an area....it would be redundant.

Also, just to correct a bit of false information in your post..."most of Boston" wasn't shut down. It was a fairly small community in the Boston sub-burbs that was "shut down"...and even then it was really only a few blocks that they had locked down. Did you not notice the mobs of people standing at the police lines?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

What were they talking about again?

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Isn't it obvious?

The purpose was to spawn millions of terabytes of conspiracy theorist blog entries.

GOOOOOOOGLEEEssss..... *shakes fist at monitor*

I knew they would be involved somehow. Those swines. Who profits from all the searching and all the ad revenue.

You bet ya... the googles...

They create the world we search for. It's all so clear now..

god, that's not something I'd argue against either..

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

JFK SPEECH

You can also listen to him give this speech as well.

Then context of this whole paragraph is significant.

He says NEW WORLD ORDER in two(2) separate speeches.

what did his son do?

He became President too and started a war that is still being fought against, "Terror"

September 11 2001.

freemoansory.bc.ca

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

William Guy Carr writes:
Carr claimed the following was excerpted from a letter to Giusseppe Mazzini from Albert Pike, dated August 15, 1871:

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm."

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...

We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."3

This is their Agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Carr states that he learned about the letter from the anti-Mason, Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled (Hawthorne, CA, Christian Book Club of America, 1971).

However, Carr's later book, Satan, Prince of This World (written in 1959), includes the following footnote: "The Keeper of manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library.

It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925."[20]

More recently, the British Museum confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt[21] that such a document has never been in their possession.

Pierre-André Taguieff states that Carr gave an ultimate and synthetic account[clarification needed] of this "legend" that links together the Illuminati, Mazzini and Pike in a satanic plot for world domination.[22]

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Ok, I'll give you that but don't think it's not a foot in the door. And a "lockdown" for a natural disater type situation like Katrina or Sandy is a little bit different than something like this. Still, there were martial law horror stories floating around after Katrina, especially around guns.

I've also heard that Boston will be to immigration as Sandy Hook was for gun control. Not sure that I buy that one as by this time after SH there was already a bunch of gun bans floating around, not so this time for immigration.

But, while we are on guns and ammo-

On April 17, New Jersey Senator Frank Lautenberg issued a statement to the public that he intends to propose a bill or amendment to regulate black powder, and other forms of explosive components, in the wake of the Boston Marathon Massacre. The bill would demand full Federal background checks of anyone seeking to purchase the minor explosive, similar to recent attempts by Congress to require full background checks on the sale of firearms.

So it appears to be, at least in part, a continuation of the gun control agenda. But, never underestimate the power of terror for the purpose of terror.
edit on 29-4-2013 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join