It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Is there any election that is not tainted with fraud? And El Prez has put the election process in the hands of the Fed. Gov?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

I don't think Indiana played any significant role in either the primaries or the general elections. Obama won all with an OVERWHELMING margin of victory.

But if this sort of thing really bothers you, you should look into a term called "gerrymandering". Now THAT is some SERIOUS fraud. If , of course, that's what you are really interested in shedding light on.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Magister

I don't think Indiana played any significant role in either the primaries or the general elections. Obama won all with an OVERWHELMING margin of victory.

But if this sort of thing really bothers you, you should look into a term called "gerrymandering". Now THAT is some SERIOUS fraud. If , of course, that's what you are really interested in shedding light on.

If it was just Indiana I might agree. But this is probably just the tip of the iceberg. And I am not just pointing at the current winner. No one will forget the hanging chads. Or the possiblity that the electronic voting machines were hacked.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Is there any election that is not tainted with fraud? And El Prez has put the election process in the hands of the Fed. Gov?

I've always said that all the flack about illegal voting is a red herring. I'm certain it pales to insignificance next to the mischief those who count the votes get up to.

I'm also not interested in the game of "Indiana doesn't count for much in the scheme of things." It also doesn't matter if there were a relatively small number of forged signatures. It was enough to have put a madman on the ballot. Without principle we'll never have fair elections, and we'll never have decent candidates. Ask Ron Paul....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanking my stars for a real conspiracy! This is the kind of stuff that takes collusion, planning and no small amount of stupidity. There were pages of signatures all done in the same handwriting, stupidity!

In my opinion this shoudl be getting one heck of a lot more attention than a piece of landing gear

I am no hater, I believe Obama has always had a Hawaiian birth certificate. I do however believe that when teh day comes someone can show me an honest politician from Chicago I will show them a 14 inch ummmm pocket knife

join