It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush Practically Admits 9/11 was a 'Conspiracy' Plot - Latest Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Did he really keep repeating...

"uh uh...you know another cons...uh uh...you know another cons...uh uh...you know another cons...uh uh...you know another cons..."

...or was that an edit?

Considering how George Bush Jr could get easily confused and nonsensical during interviews, I'm seriously not sure.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

That was an edit. It kind of sensationalized the whole bit to make it seem like he was going to say conspiracy.
I still think the word conspire was on his mind and he didn't know how to use it properly in a sentence.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow, look at all the flags already!!! I wonder how many people just read the title and flagged it. HMMMM.

I think the interview in its entirety should be shown, especially the parts of the interview that happened after what we saw in the op.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

He's not an idiot. He merely acts the part of how he views his supporters. His act is how he sees us: idiots.

His stumbling over words mania s the result of endlessly overlapping LIES. The brain works several times harder telling lies than truth. Truth just emits from the brain via our vocal chords. Lies require all sorts of thick-fast impromptu 'version checking' of other lies and so on. I forget the exact neuroscience figure, maybe, but I think the number is 7 times harder the brain has to work to tell a lie.

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Not a fan of the man, but an 'organised conspiracy' can come from anywhere. Anyone can 'conspire'. He was probably going to end it with, "against the United States"

Why would he see a couple random, low explosive devices set off at some random high attendance event, as some monolithic well organized organized conspiracy? Perhaps if we factor in the other events of the week? Pin-the-ricin-trail on the feuding conspiracy theorists? Senseless shooting at stoner 420 festival, no suspects. Waco explosion that caused actual 'mass destruction'. Terror campaign against children in their actual homes waged by 9,000 militarized constitution violation agents, all to chase down some 19 year old punk. A punk most the people that reads this could beat down. Hmm.
edit on 26-4-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The guy could be swimming in a lake full of oil for the rest of his life and singing kumbahyah, too me he's an idiot or to be more exact, a lying piece of useless dog crap who needs to be held accountable and charged with the murder of tens of thousands of Iraqi's.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
However you feel about 9/11, it would be accurately labeled as a conspiracy. The confusion/disagreement is on the "by whom".

I just think there are more things to pick at than this interview. "Conspiracy" (assuming that is the cons- word he was going to say) would be 100% valid couched in the 9/11 official report's (and Bush administration's) narrative of the events of that day.

Personally, I think that Bush stumbled on that word because he realized how semantically loaded it has become. The word, for most people would not refer to the 19-odd, mostly Saudi high hackers and Bin Laden, who conspired to perpetrate the attacks. Rather, it would send most listeners in the other direction, forced into the cognitive frame that Bush would prefer to avoid.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I dont feel americans should vote in presidents who are " abit thick" I think you guys deserve better quite frankly.

Of course it was highly organised, by Al Qaeda. But it was abit more than that... it was an attack on your monetary system at that time.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

He's an idiot who managed to not only become POTUS, but also immortalize himself in history, much like Hitler. The same idiot who taught Obama how to be the 'cool decent on par nice guy' during 1st term and immediately after re-election go into tyrant overdrive (like the same week). This same idiot has a world of crimes to answer for yet his across-the-board 'rival', Obama, declared during the campaign that he'd ensure Bush have immunity for all potential crimes. This same idiot stomped on every notion of rights I can muster, EXCEPT he allowed the Assault Weapons Ban expire (it actually did less than you might think) and that made him the hero of the republic, champion of liberty (I actually quite like guns). This same idiot who if you watch his pre-POTUS debates and such, was very articulate and could carry on laying down an issue.

Politicians are actors, who generally are too ugly to be the leads in movies while being smart enough to realize that accumulating power is more valuable than simply getting paid some cash. My comments on the neuroscience of the impact of lies on cognitive functions and clean efficient accurate vocal output, is established neuroscience. Bush is YALE, he is Ivy League, Skull N Bones, director of the CIA child, who deals in energy, true elitist. Him acting like a dumb country boy hick: is an act.

Michael Moore's 9/11 film, which did contain some important truth that all should acknowledge, his slandering Bush as an idiot, deliberately to polarize the nation via piss off instead of appeal to Bush supporters, all it did was pre-emt half the populace to not listen to any 9/11 controversy later on. Moore created that myth, Bush the dumbfounded Dictator. The biggest reason I can recall of Bush not being locked up for being a tyrant was everyone thought he was too stupid to actually be a dictator, after all he was too dumb to realize he stepped on every amendment I can think of. He was too dumb to be a criminal, a conspirator, premeditated, a traitor, or even 'bad' for that matter. He was to be pitied. He was so dumb he was to be defended, protected. Too dumb to understand that rewriting every piece of legislature, 800+ anyways via signing statements, he couldn't understand that was unethical. Send the poor dummy some girl scout cookies to cheer him up for such idiocy.

It seems we as a society don't exactly persecute / prosecute criminally people who are too incompetent to understand a mistake. Alright fine if Bush is an idiot then a court would declare him unfit to stand trial and send to nut house. Lord knows his wife belongs there. And Obama, hes running the Bush playbook, but hes credited as being a genius, a Laureate, hope personified, deified even. The genius isn't playing Bush's idiot ace on the sleeve. When his offenses and crimes are tabulated, included giving Bush immunity, will he see padded walls?
edit on 26-4-2013 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well said

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Wow, look at all the flags already!!! I wonder how many people just read the title and flagged it. HMMMM.

I think the interview in its entirety should be shown, especially the parts of the interview that happened after what we saw in the op.

Actually...I'm proud of this thread.

It tells me that people know what the hell is happening and the debate is not even necessary anymore. It's just FACT.

Peace

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Good point but there were like 60 flags literally within minutes of the thread being posted. I found it odd is all.

Fact, yes
I'm glad to see that too

edit on 26-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

That's great, and I know nothing will happen. I'm sad but literally, George bush could call a press conference admitting that the whole government was in on it and the MSM would say. Hmm.

"George bush suffering from Alzheimer's"
"George bush to be admitted to insane asylum due to controversial views"
"George bush?! Where were you during the Boston bombings?"

It's an info war. Us vs the media agenda.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OatDelphi
He still slipped up, and I am not gonna get into what that might or might not reveal, but his wife didn't react to the slip-up the way it is being portrayed. In fact no where in the video is her reaction to that slip-up even shown...

I disagree.. if you look at her eyes you can see them widen alittle as if he was about to say something that would cause alot of problems. check it out again her eyes grow AND she gulps.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Sagitaris because: added video

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

"HIGHLY organised" - how HIGH UP and which ORGANISATION(s)?!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   

1.the look on his wife

2.i'm surprised the puppeteers haven't locked him up in a suitcase now that he's had his use and is simply a danger to them due to his brilliance

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

i think they would start damaging his image but i also think they'd repress or distort whatever he says.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
You know what I think it is?
I think Ole' W's conscience is eating away at him for what happened, and it's possibly his sub-conscience working in affect here.
the thread title is misleading though

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks George Bush was admiting that 9/11 was a false-flag knows English even less than the ex-president. People on ATS should at least know what conspiracy means! Come on people, define conspiracy.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Did he really keep repeating...

You bring up a good point. That video was bloody annoying. Everyone should have noticed it the first time, there is absolutely no reason to keep repeating it over and over again. Just show the clip in its entirety (including what he says afterwards), and then repeat the small part if you want, but not 10 times.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrivateSi

"HIGHLY organised" - how HIGH UP and which ORGANISATION(s)?!

You were probably joking, but he was referring to the possibility of the Boston Bombings having been conducted by Al Qaida, rather than just two brothers with no real connections like its beginning to look like.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Well, here is the interview as aired, with this part from the OP completely edited out-

Where the hell did the OP or the maker of the video get that clip??

Interesting...although even if we believe the official version of 9/11, it was still technically a 'conspiracy' as people conspired to create the plans.

Of course, Bush couldn't say it and ABC wouldn't air it because 'conspiracy' is used as an insult, akin to calling someone a Communist or other opponent.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join