It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OL false flag > 2012 > Judgment prophecies > North-Korea conflict > WW III > > >

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Do you understand what they are doing? We live in a time of hastening consciousness expansion, and the top dogs are aware of this. The internet alone are making sure people are broadening their consciousness, because they see and read that people on the other side of earth are thinking and feeling like they do. This creates empathy links, so many people are gaining world-consciousness now. The internet are also making sure the occult are spreading like wildfire, and if one believes divine plans are taking place, we are at a very important point in human evolution right now.

Occult

1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.

Mysteries are being unveiled through the internet, mysteries the dark ones have tried to keep for themselves but never engaged. They know very well that we expand our human power to unimaginable levels when we delve into the mysteries, at a certain point we at least stop being pushed around. To stop us from expanding our consciousness, they are heavily amplifying their only real weapon against us;

It is also true that they are moving on with their plans of taking the weapons of the people, something they have tried for many decades. That it is actually happening now goes to show they are desperate, not that the time is ripe. But, this does not mean that we should give them our time or energies. They are clouded in fear (and they rule out of fear of losing their wealth, resources, power and control), and if you direct your consciousness towards them surely you shall also be clouded in fear. So what can we do? Well, there is one human emotion that overpowers fear.

love will bring you out of fear, into the light and then you shall discover the divinity that has always been within you. Concentrate on your love, and together we can (and will) bring heaven down to earth. This thread is not made to discuss or start any debate, but merely to sow some seeds of truths and love for those willing. If this makes you angry, confused or if you disagree, please don't squander the thread itself; if you want to rebut or debate, just send me a PM.

Thanks for the attention, I hope you have a wonderful day! I love you with the heart of oneness!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
If you so heavily believe in this consciousness expansion, you should actually be thanking the occult knowledge for this theory. Somebody, who happened to be- unwittingly- the founder of the New Age movements root ideas had this to say...
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will.
Can you guess who said that?

Thumbs up though.
I wish it really was as simple as you put it. To have that whipping boy.
BTW I do agree with you. Just look at the other side of the coin is all.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Perhaps we should consider the possibility that the "they," who are allegedly using "fear" to control, is actually one of the objects of fear that people have created.
In other words, all of this fear is self-created rather than imposed.

edit on 25-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Satan said "Do what thou wilt...." (probably from the Satanic Bible?)
Jesus said "As a man thinketh, so he is." ( James, New Testament)

edit on 25-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
reply to post by OleMB

Perhaps we should consider the possibility that the "they," who are allegedly using "fear" to control, is actually one of the objects of fear that people have created.
In other words, all of this fear is self-created rather than imposed.

edit on 25-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

We would have to agree to disagree (if you will) about them just being an object of fear, but I do agree with the other thing you said. All fear is self-created, yes I agree! That is, we generate all our fears ourselves. That does not mean that someone can't help us on our way and create them for us, this obviously happens all the time when someone is out to manipulate others.

It is because we are highly unlikely to face our own fears that we are in the mess we are in, meaning that out of fear we have let horribly incompetent and unfitting people steer much of how our societies work. Because we most times avoid dealing with our fears within, that is also our modus operandi on the outside. They said they would fix our problems, they keep saying the will fix our problems, and because we are afraid of the problems we gladly hand over our control to them, so that they can fix it for us. This would be a pretty good system if the ones in control were out to fix our problems, rather than their own.

Thanks for contributing!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Aliester Crowley - I watched a documentary years back that called him - "The Most Evil Man in the World".
How about - simply human.

He fell victim to addiction to heroin - through the use of morphine at the hospitals. When he was released from the hospital - his love of that feeling that drug gave him - led him to the closest street equivalent he could find - to replicate that loved feeling. He died of a respiratory infection. Penniless and alone.

Cirque
edit on 25-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added a word

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Satan said "Do what thou wilt...." (probably from the Satanic Bible?)
Jesus said "As a man thinketh, so he is." ( James, New Testament)

edit on 25-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

lol
I suggest a bit of research.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Aliester Crowley - I watched a documentary years back that called him - "The Most Evil Man in the World".

He fell victim to addiction to heroin - through the use of morphine at the hospitals. When he was released from the hospital - his love of that feeling that drug gave him - led him to the closest street equivalent he could find - to replicate that loved feeling. He died of a respiratory infection. Penniless and alone.

Cirque

You are correct. Although he claimed that he experimented with drugs in order to use his will power to quit them. As love failed him, so did his will, and he gave into heroin in his much later years. The man went through a lot in his life. He traveled the world, was a mountaineer ( pretty successful one for the time). No doubt everything took a toll on his body and brought him pain. He died at the age of 72. I doubt he expected to live that long. He was a very wicked man.

Its difficult to believe everything written about the man, as there are conflicting details. I just find his writing to be ahead of its time. I find it interesting.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Cirque

Aliester Crowley rode a white horse!!

Jimmy Page bought Crowley's house and is part of OTO, which has raised it's head once again and has dragged a number of z list celebs into it's web.

zeenews.india.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Cirque

Aliester Crowley rode a white horse!!

Jimmy Page bought Crowley's house and is part of OTO, which has raised it's head once again and has dragged a number of z list celebs into it's web.

zeenews.india.com...

If you believe that B.S.
O.T.O is not a sex cult and it never really went anywhere for it to come back from. BTW O.T.O was around before Crowley.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
If you so heavily believe in this consciousness expansion, you should actually be thanking the occult knowledge for this theory. Somebody, who happened to be- unwittingly- the founder of the New Age movements root ideas had this to say...
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, love is the law, love under will.

Thumbs up though.

I guess there must have been some sort of misunderstanding here, maybe what I wrote was unclear. I do thank the occult knowledge which as been passed down light torches of light and wisdom through generations and fraternities. The fact that the hidden is now unveiled for all the willing ones to see and read on the internet, shows me that we are at a special point in the joint evolution of our solar system (although no single point is NOT special...it is quite different from what I know, that is all).

I know who said that, and I know how this actually applies to the New Age of Love

Btw, I just crudely outline some knowledge, that is not to say this is easy! Nothing of what I said is easy, it certainly has not been for me at least. The path of spirituality, which I call it, is full of challenges, ups and downs, "wins" and "defeats", two steps forward and one step back. But then again, is this different from life itself?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Well I agree with the premise of your post and have nothing to add or detract from it.

It was very well written and the pictures you chose to accompany your words was very well placed.

Thank you for sharing your words with us OleMB

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Thumbs up though.

I guess there must have been some sort of misunderstanding here, maybe what I wrote was unclear. I do thank the occult knowledge which as been passed down light torches of light and wisdom through generations and fraternities. The fact that the hidden is now unveiled for all the willing ones to see and read on the internet, shows me that we are at a special point in the joint evolution of our solar system (although no single point is NOT special...it is quite different from what I know, that is all).

I know who said that, and I know how this actually applies to the New Age of Love

Btw, I just crudely outline some knowledge, that is not to say this is easy! Nothing of what I said is easy, it certainly has not been for me at least. The path of spirituality, which I call it, is full of challenges, ups and downs, "wins" and "defeats", two steps forward and one step back. But then again, is this different from life itself?

Bravo

edit on 26-4-2013 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Aleister Crowley.

new topics

top topics

join