It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The annoyance of the same thing over and over

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Okay so I don't know if it's just me, but is anyone else tired of seeing Boston Bombing threads? I mean really, do we need over 100 threads about the same topic. Now it's not just this either. It's anything major that happens. It is quite redundant to see 15 threads on the front page all about the same thing. I don't know if it's just me who feels this way or others too. That is why I am posting this. I like other opinions. ATS should have a suggestion box haha if they already don't. Sorry, but it finally got to the point where I needed to write a little something about this.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yes, I agree it is pointless seeing many similar threads about the Boston bombing. I know this is a conspiracy themed website, but can we narrow it down or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
ATTENTION ATS MEMBERS!!!!!!!

When a major "terrorist" attack happens in a major metropolitan area within the United States, you shouldn't talk about it. It may annoy people.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Yes, I agree it is pointless seeing many similar threads about the Boston bombing. I know this is a conspiracy themed website, but can we narrow it down or something.

Exactly, but the sheeple already think we are all nuts. And when we pick every little thing apart and I mean EVERYTHING it doesn't help at all. It makes us look crazier

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
ATTENTION ATS MEMBERS!!!!!!!

When a major "terrorist" attack happens in a major metropolitan area within the United States, you shouldn't talk about it. It may annoy people.

See you read what you wanted to. It is great to talk about it, but do we need 100 threads about it? No we do not. And not to belittle anything, but it could have been worse. Now over a 100 people dying in China from an earthquake and somewhere around a 1000 people injured. That is more than major, but there was only 1 thread on that

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think it's ironic that after any of these major events like Boston, there are the same "rant" threads over and over. I learned pretty early on at ATS, to just avoid the site for a bit after any big tragedy. Then I get to avoid those threads, as well as the numerous rant threads about how everyone keeps talking about the tragedies.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MojaveBurning
I think it's ironic that after any of these major events like Boston, there are the same "rant" threads over and over. I learned pretty early on at ATS, to just avoid the site for a bit after any big tragedy. Then I get to avoid those threads, as well as the numerous rant threads about how everyone keeps talking about the tragedies.

HAHA good thinking sir, but I'm glad I was one of the first rant threads on this particular topic. Also too the rant threads pale in comparison to the threads they're ranting about

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wait. There was more than one thread on the Boston Bombings?? I had trouble just finding one.

Just kidding.

I think a lot of users create redundant threads with the hope that their's will be the most popular one. "Why post in someone else's thread when I can create my own and get loads of stars & flags?" Some people even post week old news like it's some ground breaking revelation.

edit on 24-4-2013 by TheHonestMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHonestMan
Wait. There was more than one thread on the Boston Bombings?? I had trouble just finding one.

Just kidding.

I think a lot of users create redundant threads with the hope that their's will be the most popular one. "Why post in someone else's thread when I can create my own and get loads of stars & flags?" Some people even post week old news like it's some ground breaking revelation.

edit on 24-4-2013 by TheHonestMan because: (no reason given)

True. That's probably the majority of the reason for a lot of random ass threads

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
We can choose what to read and what not to read. There is nothing wrong with looking at different views and opinions. Sure, there is a flood pool going on. 9/11 did the same thing by 100 times. Leave the conspiracy to the ones that relish in it and find another topic OP. It's all good.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinMaker
We can choose what to read and what not to read. There is nothing wrong with looking at different views and opinions. Sure, there is a flood pool going on. 9/11 did the same thing by 100 times. Leave the conspiracy to the ones that relish in it and find another topic OP. It's all good.

Very true, but there should be a limit to how many they throw in your face on the home page. Just because it got 30 or 40 flags doesn't mean it's any good. There are plenty of threads I've seen with very little flags that was front page worthy, but there wasn't enough room because so many threads having to do with the same thing was already on there

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
They did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wanderer777

Originally posted by MojaveBurning

HAHA good thinking sir, but I'm glad I was one of the first rant threads on this particular topic. Also too the rant threads pale in comparison to the threads they're ranting about

ALREADY POSTED .....HERE

Originally posted by FortAnthem

[size=10]AAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!

Good God.........................................I swear, if I see ONE MORE stinking thread on that Boston Bombing, my head is gonna explode!

edit on 24/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because:

link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

My friend......................................................................................................................................

You have successfully made my night. I literally laughed my ass off. Still am!

link   

My friend......................................................................................................................................

You have successfully made my night. I literally laughed my ass off. Still am!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Okay, but read my post again. I didn't say the first I said one of the first

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wanderer777

Replying to your second double post here...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Okay so I don't know if it's just me, but is anyone else tired of seeing Boston Bombing threads? I mean really, do we need over 100 threads about the same topic. Now it's not just this either. It's anything major that happens. It is quite redundant to see 15 threads on the front page all about the same thing. I don't know if it's just me who feels this way or others too. That is why I am posting this. I like other opinions. ATS should have a suggestion box haha if they already don't. Sorry, but it finally got to the point where I needed to write a little something about this.

yEAH......SO sTart ANOTHER ranT aBOUt IT

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Think YOU have it bad? The Moderators HAVE to read EVERY post! KissKiss Mods!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Never said I had it bad, but that does suck. And seriously y'all are going to complain about another rant, yet you are completely fine with the redundance of all the the Boston threads repeating themselves. Also too I did ask for opinions, but try and be respectful sheesh. So many rude people on this site. Spread kindness and respect!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join