It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Napolitano Has a Major Problem at ICE: Senator Sessions Sounding the Alarm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Napolaitano has a lot of major problems ICE is just one of them.

She needs fired doubt any "impeachment" or anything else is going to happen.

One thing is clear that the DHS has been one epic multibillion dollar failure.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Janet Napolitano was exposed by Glenn Beck today.

Breaking News: Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hold the phone. You're telling me this extremely qualified individual is the head of...THE DERPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY?! Get out of town. The lumpy pile of oatmeal I had for breakfast is by far more suitable for such a prestigious and importation position. I cannot sit here and lie to you ATS'rs, oddly enough i feel sick to my stomach after watching this video..further proves that our a majority of leadership in strategic agencies in America (DHS for example) is incompetent at best and deserves to be kicked out of office or imprisoned for their treason against the United States. Treason may be a bit too much but i have a firm belief that people in power should be capable of doing their job... that orc does not fit the bill, sorry!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
one thing i think everybody forgets is that janet answers to the president. it is a cabinet position

The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is a cabinet department of the United States federal government, created in response to the September 11 attacks, and with the primary responsibilities of protecting the United States of America and U.S. territories (including Protectorates) from and responding to terrorist attacks, man-made accidents, and natural disasters. Despite the Department of the Interior's name, DHS is the equivalent to the Interior ministries of other countries, not the Department of the Interior. In fiscal year 2011, DHS was allocated a budget of $98.8 billion and spent, net, $66.4 billion.

above from the wiki

United States Department of Homeland Security

also obama and kerry both meet with saudis, on tuesday and wensday.

Beck said the FBI began backtracking on Alharbi’s status after Secretary of State John Kerry met with Saudi foreign minister Saud al-Faisal last Tuesday. The next day President Obama met with the foreign minister and Saudi Arabia’s ambassador to the U.S., Adel al-Jubeir.

form this link
Saudi Connection to Boston Bombing?

also that michelle went to see him in the hospital.

plain to see it come down from the top.

edit on 24-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Have you linked to the right document?
That one is dated 2010 and names John Morton and Phyllis Coven..

edit on 24-4-2013 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
I like her, all the crap she has gotten from these republicans at all these hearings...I like how she tells them to go fly a kite and she refuses to answer their stupid questions until all the facts are in. she has big brass ones and she's not going to take crap from sessions

What you like about her comes across as defiant, dictatorial and deflective to me. I am not impressed with her heavy hand that shuts the door on any discussion of the issues.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

291 Federal Agencies?

um...Wow!

All paid for by the people of course...
Whether they want them or not.

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by neo96

Janet Napolitano was exposed by Glenn Beck today.

Breaking News: Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg

Must watch - make some popcorn!

This is the only media touching this story. He is debunking the official story left and right.
They have a previous event file on this guy and now his whereabouts are unknown.

This stinks to high heaven.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If she is indeed so "concerned with employee morale"...

Probably best to take that discrediting fact, add it to the multitude of ongoing heinous discrepancy's she's involved in and RESIGN from her position.

Before she further endangers her departments agenda and actual purpose.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This goes higher than that clown. Can't be satisfied with just her impeachment. That dude is bad news
bobby schmuck knows

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
I like her, all the crap she has gotten from these republicans at all these hearings...I like how she tells them to go fly a kite and she refuses to answer their stupid questions until all the facts are in. she has big brass ones and she's not going to take crap from sessions

its always cute to see someones bias be so strong that it totally defies all logic.....

especially when they stick to it despite the numerous serious issues that have come up with Napolitano......

This mindset is everything that is wrong with this country........"Oh i like her cause she sticks it to republicans" yaeh ok.....lets just forget the fact that shes inept, increasingly involved with crap that violates our rights, and is a figurehead in every scandal and failure that the DHS is involved in......

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Manhater
I thought Eric Holder was the head?

Doesn't she answer to him?

Eric Holder is the Attorney General at the DOJ.

EH is JN's boss.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

One word: WACO!

Four words: That was Janet Reno!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

One word: WACO!

Four words: That was Janet Reno!

Yah, can't you tell the difference......She's the ugly one!!!

Ya get it???
..........Because they're both so damn hideous.........which one is supposed to be the ugliest........ahh forget it.....

edit on 24-4-2013 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread...Janet's tactics would have journalists in attack mode and activists screaming in the street's if she was working for G. Bush. She's enforcing policies even more abhorrent than Bush, yet she seems to get a free pass from the MSM--and Obama followers actually defend her policies.

She's the front lady for the loss of personal freedom under Obama, and the followers seem to suddenIy love giving up, whatever rights Janet demands. I don't understand it.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
She was a bad Governor with a very poor sense of judgement. I believe she was one of the leading voices in strong support of the "Virtual Fence" garbage that turned out (BIG surprise) to be nothing but a big farce with an even bigger price tag. Now she's just given up on even playing at enforcing the laws she's charged with seeing carried out.

The President isn't who I directly blame, but I DO blame him for running what amounts to a ghost ship in leadership to those below him. What happened when the kitchen got too hot for Holder? Obama threw him a security blanky like Linus in the Peanuts cartoons. All nice and cozy warm with immunity from even Congress while no one will ever likely get a full accounting of much of that now.

Who ought to be surprised that Janet has carried on as bad or worse? Heck, even Clinton got a full skate on overseeing the disaster of security which spanned months prior to a U.S. Ambassador being murdered and an entire U.S. Consulate being overrun and destroyed. Janet should feel worried? Why? Far better people than her for guilt have had nothing to answer for and some still serve today. I WISH we still had any sense of accountability ...but I'm afraid that went the way of the DoDo Bird over a decade ago. It isn't coming back, I fear.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Honestly? We had Manet as our guv here in AZ for a while. She sure did sing a different tune then regarding immigration enforcement. Would the real Manet please stand up.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wheels

well i could not believe that she is a man stuff, also said by a loud individual with a radio show, and began looking for background starting with the wikipedia. it said, high school in albequierque. But all four yearbooks were gone, for the supposed years of her attendance. then , and i do not recall how, a napolitano seach brought up Styvesant HS in NYC. her parents lived there before Albequerque.
The basketball team popped up, there was eric holder bottom right row, and a kid looking just like bib sis in right of row two. but the kicker is two white spots of hair on the forehead, a big one in the middle, and a little one about at the left part.. So i image searched about 20 Janet photos. she now brushes hair back, but you can still spot the white patch going right, and the tiny white strip going left.

seems to me the white hair patches, the short stocky stature, the facial features, the basketball fetish (bib sis coached a girls team in Arizona) suggest same person less male parts. think of the fun he had handing out towels.
Think of the fun she has ragging the boys under her, ah maybe that is just rumor.
also, David Axelrod also attended there. and the yearbooks for the relevant period are not available online.
I downloaded the pic, but i suspect a gooseearch on eric holder basketball Stuyvesant HS would get it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join