It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Napolitano Has a Major Problem at ICE: Senator Sessions Sounding the Alarm

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It appears that DHS Janet Napolitano was surrounded by major problems at the

U.S. Senate yesterday. Senator Sessions appears to be talking right over her head.

She disagrees with everything he is saying? A vote of "No Confidence"?

Sessions "We have a real problem at ICE."

edit on 24-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
big sis is having a big problem.... No WAY!

Big sis is so Incompetent. Its alarming the american people even stand for her being the head of the DHS. the laidy makes my blood boil

edit on 24-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She can be IMPEACHED......perhaps with all of the ammunition purchases and recalcitrance towards Congress along with these other inconsistencies (Boston Bombing) that this needs to be explored.
edit on 24-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
big sis is having a big problem.... No WAY!

Big sis is so Incompetent. Its alarming the american people even stand for her being the head of the DHS. the laidy makes my blood boil

edit on 24-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

"Her" policy is stopping the ICE officers from following the law?

It's no wonder that morale is low at ICE. Can you imagine working there?

Go ahead and enforce the law but first read this new policy from DHS Director

Janet Napolitano.

She didn't even talk to them?

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

She can't open her pie hole and talk to anyone, until she's told what to say...from above.

She's a badly placed puppet, who can't hold her own in Senate Sessions. She's what was stuffed down our throats to begin with, and now we sit and wonder why we are choking on her incompetence.

She's just another pawn in the great game of blindfolded musical chairs this Administration loves to play, on the American public.

Des

edit on 24-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

She can't open her pie hole and talk to anyone, until she's told what to say...from above.

She's a badly placed puppet, who can't hold her own in Senate Sessions. She's what was stuffed down our throats to begin with, and now we sit and wonder why we are choking on her incompetence.

She's just another pawn in the great game of blindfolded musical chairs this Administration loves to play, on the American public.

Des

edit on 24-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Her responses to Senator Sessions questions scream 1 word: Incompetence

Not just her but the clueless guy in charge at ICE.

" Vote of No Confidence?"

I think i can already hear them at the White House " OMG, that was bad."

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought Eric Holder was the head?

Doesn't she answer to him?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I thought Eric Holder was the head?

Doesn't she answer to him?

Eric Holder is the Attorney General at the DOJ.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Link to the Vote of No Confidence from the ICE Union....Link.

A vote of no confidence is just a way for the general public to know what is going on through the eyes of the union. I can't tell what is fact and what is fiction but take from it what you will.

I'm gonna get a lot of slack for this but she does not come across as a moron...she does ok but keep in mind everybody has to follow directions from somebody...that buck does not start and end with her...I await the pain...

edit on 24-4-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Big Sis is taking it on the chin from multiple angles. Not only is she in deep with her ICE problem she has perjured herself in regards to the Saudi "person of interest" in the Boston Marathon Bombing Case. Questions and cover ups are swirling at a frenzied pace regarding that "person of interest"

Napolitano could serve “jail time for perjury,” Beck declared, and she will be “the first to fall.”

Here are a couple of new points, as Beck related them:
•The event file created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
•Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.
•One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.
•The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.
•When a file is created in the system, the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who was there. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. We won’t say who at this time, but copies have already been made.
• The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.

It is time for Calamity Janet to be relieved of her post and tried for her crimes..

www.theblaze.com... -bombings/

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

"i expect them to enforce the law....in accordance with the "guidance" they are given from their superiors"

it is a very rare occurrence for employees to sue their boss because they aren't being allowed to work, and a sure mark of a corrupt politician. i feel my brain cells disemboweling themselves (yes, my neurons actually develop intestines so that they can rip them out in disgust) every time i hear this woman speak.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

"i expect them to enforce the law....in accordance with the "guidance" they are given from their superiors"

it is a very rare occurrence for employees to sue their boss because they aren't being allowed to work, and a sure mark of a corrupt politician. i feel my brain cells disemboweling themselves (yes, my neurons actually develop intestines so that they can rip them out in disgust) every time i hear this woman speak.

Janet Napolitano is in more trouble. Senator Sessions needs to take a number.

What is Event # 1648067 ?

Saudi National Abdul Al-Harbi was a known terrorist?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This disgraceful woman needs to go. Giving her significantly more oversight is a very bad idea! I'd say she's done enough damage as is.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
well after all of the contradicting information that has been released by this administration , I think its time that it is pointed out that "they have leg on their face" . since she is in an appointed position that was created after another administrations secret agenda , is the buck going to stop with her , or should the person who appointed her be held liable as well??

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I like her, all the crap she has gotten from these republicans at all these hearings...I like how she tells them to go fly a kite and she refuses to answer their stupid questions until all the facts are in. she has big brass ones and she's not going to take crap from sessions

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
I like her, all the crap she has gotten from these republicans at all these hearings...I like how she tells them to go fly a kite and she refuses to answer their stupid questions until all the facts are in. she has big brass ones and she's not going to take crap from sessions

So, you admit you like her obfuscation, and blocking truth.....

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsawWHATtheyDID
well after all of the contradicting information that has been released by this administration , I think its time that it is pointed out that "they have leg on their face" . since she is in an appointed position that was created after another administrations secret agenda , is the buck going to stop with her , or should the person who appointed her be held liable as well??

Janet Napolitano is the one who lied under oath.

Her fate is sealed.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by jimmyx

So, you admit you like her obfuscation, and blocking truth.....

Des

Janet Napolitano better hire a good lawyer to defend herself in front of the Grand Jury.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't understand why they call her Big Sis.

She is clearly a man.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by wheels
I don't understand why they call her Big Sis.

She is clearly a man.

Um, no comment

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join