It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.H. state rep. thinks Boston Marathon bombing was carried out by Black Ops: Believes Gov. Involved

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Well, it appears that even people in high places are starting to think like us conspiracy theorists.

In an interview with Foster's Daily Democrat Tuesday, Tremblay said she can't rule out the possibility the government was involved in carrying out the bombings. Tremblay's remarks came a few hours after she was criticized by the New Hampshire Democratic Party for a comment she posted on Facebook several days earlier, in which Tremblay wrote that the marathon attack on April 15 was carried out by “Black Ops.”

This woman was speaking like she belongs to ATS or something. If only more people in Government thought like she does, we could very well take this country back one day! Hopefully, speaking her mind does not cost her in the long run.
fosters.com.../20130423/GJNEWS_01/130429720
chelmsford.patch.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Lets see how long these links stay up

Thanks for pointing that out guys

edit on 23-4-2013 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Even before Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was captured, Tremblay said she began to question the story being advanced by government officials. Pictures of the marathon posted online show men wearing black backpacks at the scene, Tremblay said, leading her to question whether the men were government operatives who had a hand in last week's carnage.

My god she has been on ATS

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Thats something when you're doing ur stately think keepin the peace
yet MilCon/BlackOps frack it up cause they need play victim to fuel the war on "terror"

edit on 23-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Unfortunately they are already trying to discredit her and make her look like an idiot conspiracy theorist.

"They are severely troubling and unbecoming of any public office holder or citizen of our great nation. I am ashamed that Rep. Tremblay saw fit to disseminate radical conspiracy theories online. She in no way represents the views of the caucus, the Republican party or the Granite State.”

"It is hard to believe that just days after the cowardly acts of terror took place in our backyard that Representative Tremblay would thoroughly discredit herself with her bizarre, embarrassing and unfounded comments," the statement reads. "New Hampshire Republicans strongly reject her outlandish views and believe that anybody who holds such bizarre beliefs should not be taken seriously."

This took a lot of courage for her. I am sure that many government employees see the corruptness, but usually just go with the status quo in order to protect their careers.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Please excuse me, I would like to post and Flag for later.................I would like to see how this develops.

Good find thank you.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Her 'bizarre' and 'unfounded' comment's are 'embarrassing' because they are gaining mass attention and have high plausibility.

Unfortunately, this could be the final nail in the coffin of her political career.
Applause to her for standing up in the face of the puppet masters.

Another nice thread Mr. Smokingman.
S&F

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Geez people the Boston bombing was not carried out by "black op" government agents.

People do have something on them that is real, that is tangible and that is the abject failure of the FBI/DHS.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

Thanks TopDog
Wouldnt it be great if this started a new trend in government, maybe they could call it....thinking for yourself!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I doubt it was carried out (executed) by "Black Ops" as well. They found two fall guys for that.
That said, I'm sure those that orchestrated, facilitated, and trained whomever to do whatever... Could easily fall into the larger category of Black Ops Spooks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I showed a bunch of this to my sister she said she read on the internet it's all photo shopped.
Drives me insane how blind people can be!

The link keeps telling me can't be found. Not that it matters I'm sure she'll discover the senator is a figment of my imagination....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The link isn't working any longer...hmm

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by topdog81

I got it had to go through google.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

In Wake of Boston Attack, Lautenberg to Reintroduce Legislation Requiring Background Checks for Sale of Explosive Powder

www.lautenberg.senate.gov...

Official United States Government Definition of Terrorism

"[An] act of terrorism, means any activity that (A) involves a violent act or an act dangerous to human life that is a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State; and (B) appears to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by assassination or kidnapping."

(United States Code Congressional and Administrative News, 98th Congress, Second Session, 1984, Oct. 19, volume 2; par. 3077, 98 STAT. 2707 [West Publishing Co., 1984])
Official United States Government Definition of Terrorism

yeoldeconsciousnessshoppe.com...

A with a generous helping of Bii
definitly Bii

edit on 23-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I commend her for speaking her mind, at least the people she serves know that she will not just blindly follow what people say without seeing the evidence for herself. I am extremely disappointed to see so many nay sayers in these post by people saying the Govt has hard evidence. I have seen no evidence, and I am sure when everything is laid out on the table everyone will be able to come to some agreement on what happened, but until then no one should tell anyone else they are wrong. Right now everyone is just working out opinions which no opinion is wrong they are all just unverified information.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think the incompetence of the security organizations is clearly derived from a blatant need to increase budgets, this is something that is shared by all governmental institutions and not only on the US.

An institutions is only relevant if their function remains relevant, the problem is on the general administration of state institutions and the need that politicians have not only for visibility but for accolades and show of work done. In fact this is similar to the pressure put on general in the military and is a problem of how politicians today make careers out of politics in place of serving the public interests, they jump from function to function as they climb the ladder of power and influence. Power and influence that they then use primarily to their own devices including payback from support into getting the elected. Corruption is standard now...

edit on 23-4-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I was reading the Facebook comments idiots all mindless idiots!

I was forced to defend her couldn't help it.

I'll let y'all know when the FBI comes to question me.....

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by terriblyvexed
I was reading the Facebook comments idiots all mindless idiots!

I was forced to defend her couldn't help it.

I'll let y'all know when the FBI comes to question me.....

I cant stand all the mindless people that speak on an issue without having never even researched it whatsoever. I guess thats why they call them sheeple

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a drill in order to test this:

The FBI is looking for a development team to build an app that scrapes and maps out social media data. The resulting data will be used for surveillance, monitoring terrorism and cyber crime, as well as utilizing social media as a first response tool during emergencies.
thenextweb.com...

to better combat this:

Twitter and Facebook offer terrorists new tools. Yet in many ways, terrorists have only moved onto social media because governments and hackers are taking down the websites that are their online headquarters. The concern among some experts is that the West’s efforts could backfire if social media proves more effective at winning converts than the traditional terrorist websites.
www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've got a fairly open mind for thinking outside of the box (I wouldn't be a member here otherwise) But when you cite Alex Jones, you pretty much discredit yourself in a nanosecond. It also doesn't help that she cited Jones on Glenn Beck's page, either. A BS artist, and a BS Master, yeah, because those are who I'm going to have for my ace up a sleeve when I'm trying to pitch a point of view I want taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Lol no doubt. I even called them that, probably lost on all of them.

Sheeple??

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join