It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev - Fan of Alex Jones, Infowars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — Alex Jones is not surprised that the media is reporting that Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a fan of his Infowars website, he told BuzzFeed on Tuesday.

Source

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
So the oldest brother bomber was a fan of infowars. Also wanted to purchase the book, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,"

Interesting...

Not even sure what to think of this. Just putting it out there for you guys to pick apart.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Of course he is throwing this out there. Anything to help him sell more of his products and increase the size of his bank account.

Mr. Jones is a complete fraud who has jumped on the backs of conspiracy theorists to make a quick buck.

He is pathetic.

I've still been trying to figure out who he is registered as on this site, as I'm sure he's here trying to slip in positive Alex Jones threads here and there.

I'll nail him eventually.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Hopechest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
let me guess... they found a copy of the NRA bible and all the other stuff that the person predicted on 4chan said they will pin it on a conspiracy theorist, ect...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terminal1
So the oldest brother bomber was a fan of infowars. Also wanted to purchase the book, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion,"

Interesting...

Not even sure what to think of this. Just putting it out there for you guys to pick apart.

If he wanted to buy the protocols he must not have been a very big fan of alex jones, since alex jones has never promoted the protocols, ever.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I like the movie Scarface, doesn't mean I run around committing crimes and running a drug empire.

Personally I don't like the guy. Like most of his message, he just makes some outlandish claims which hurt any credibility he could potentially have now or in the future.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Yea. I have to agree with you on Alex. A true hack. I just find it kind of hilarious.

Now I know Tamerlan was not only a murderer but had bad taste in American conspiracy sites.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Terminal1

Predicting some doofus will come in here saying this is govt. propaganda to stigmatise conspiracy theorists within 5 posts of this one.

Alex Jones is a dirt bag. Not surprised other dirt bags like him.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

The official story is no longer becoming believable.
From AP.

Tamerlan took an interest in Infowars, a conspiracy theory website. Khozhugov said Tamerlan was interested in finding a copy of the book "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion," the classic anti-Semitic hoax, first published in Russia in 1903, that claims a Jewish plot to take over the world.

This is something that would be written by an AP writer then an actual journalist. And where does it became unalienable? see here.

the classic anti-Semitic hoax, first published in Russia in 1903, that claims a Jewish plot to take over the world.

edit on 23-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Interesting...

Source

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a document which should be read by all

It is on the Infowars website as a must read...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

And have you seen how the AP writer called in the article? a hoax without even naming it for others to read thats rather ironic.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I'll nail him eventually.

I am sure you will. Lets all ignore Mark Dice from the infowars whose always questioning people to are you going to debunk him to?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well,. the words conspiracy and theorist have been getting thrown around
allot more by the media,. and not in a good way. How perfect that this guy
has been said to be a fan of alex jones,. A man known for being anti government.
A guy that most crooked government officials would like silenced,. Now I know Alex
spews a great deal of crap,. but, the fact that his name was mentioned,. is tellin me
this will be a new attack on sites like ATS also..

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
4 words that sum up this topic. "Ya......and......so......what?"

So what if he reads Alex Jones website?? That means absolutely nothing. The idiotic implications being made however are obviously that "anyone who is a fan of Jones must be a terrorist then. The idea is so stupid I almost feel embarrased by pointing it out and having to oppose it.

He was a fan of Boxing apparently too, does that mean we should start tracking other people who are in to boxing because they might be potential terrorists?? Give me a break!!!

And he wanted to purchase "The protocols of Zion". That doesn't even make sense. You can download a copy of them from anywhere on the net or read them and the history of them and theories of them all over the net too. It's just dumb propaganda. Please don't tell me anyone is actually buying this B.S.

Whether or not you like Jones or not doesn't even matter. The agenda behind the idea that "Alex Jones Fans = Terrorist" or anyone who has read "The protocols of Zion = terrorists" is just retarded!!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Of course he is throwing this out there. Anything to help him sell more of his products and increase the size of his bank account.

I've still been trying to figure out who he is registered as on this site, as I'm sure he's here trying to slip in positive Alex Jones threads here and there.

I think you're right on #1 and I'd have to believe A.J. believed a fair part of what he sells to think it's anything more than that. He'd also have a better feel for what would work and play well vs. what obviously isn't for him if he were a "Believer" among the very community he takes his living from. I don't think that alone makes him bad. Does anything think EVERY Admin/Moderator at ATS is a died in the wool conspiracy theorist? I don't...and they don't claim to be. That's the difference. He presents himself as the Conspiracy 'Guru' of the Internet or something ..and boy does that play TOO hard to go well with a growing %, IMO.

On the second point? I really don't think Alex Jones has the respect at a personal level or time for that matter, to be running around other sites these days. Maybe in his early days when he was building the mega million dollar empire he sits atop now ...but he's entirely too busy maintaining it to be out doing the work of staffers. Now..which staffers are out and about, posting happy AJ pieces? That's a real good question.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
No - not every conspiracy theorist is a terrorist. That's a sweeping generalization that certainly isn't fair.

However - that doesn't mean I don't think that there are terrorists among conspiracy theory forums. They a small percentage - people who advocate violence in order to see the change they desire - but their among us.

The Boston bombing certainly showed some of them - for who they truly are. There's no justification for violence. Not even the "I did it because America's in a war with Iraq and Afghanistan".
That just makes you a traitor.

I'm not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend otherwise. There are bad people in the world. Even among us on this forum.

So no - just because your a conspiracy theorist - it doesn't make you a terrorist.

I believe their is a UFO cover-up. Does that make me a terrorist? No - maybe a kook in some peoples minds - but certainly not a terrorist.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

It was pretty obvious why AP in this decided to attack Alex Jones they are trying discrete anyone questioning the official version.

Which i have seen a similar case here just recently.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

It was pretty obvious why AP in this decided to attack Alex Jones they are trying discrete anyone questioning the official version.

Which i have seen a similar case here just recently.

I think that the targeting of conspiracy theorists has always been so. There's always been a stigmatization associated with it - and toward people who look at alternative theories. Family members always tell me I'm polluting my mind by being here. This isn't surprising, nor is it new. At the end of all this - conspiracy theorists will remain. I'll remain - looking at different ideas and concepts. Alternative theories and views. But I don't ascribe to all the theories. Some of them are outside what I can accept. For example - they were actors!

I must have missed MSM discussing ATS and the threads on it here.

As to the latest. I'd prefer to wait for the trial. In the world of photo shop - I don't trust much coming out right now in tinfoil hat land. But I'm reading all the theories and keeping an open mind. It's hard as politics isn't my area. It's tough to learn it, I'm finding. My mind is subject to change. I might be convinced - if questions are raised in my mind once all the evidence is available to the public, during the trial. But I prefer to remain skeptical - instead of jumping on any conspiracy bandwagon, in respect for the families of those passed, and those hurt. Telling them that their government was the ones who hurt them - with no real evidence - isn't psychologically doing any of them any favors. They've already been through enough.

I'm just worried about how this tragedy is going to be used to push agendas. As they always are - when these things happen.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm actually neutral on Alex Jones and will give him credit that at least he's awakening people and playing devil's advocate. He gets educated guests, columnists, economists, and various others on the show to speak their perspectives and is at least doing something and raising his voice to whats going on.

98% of others are simply arm chair activists.

Of course they would say the Bomber listened to Alex Jones. It's a typical PsyOp smear campaign.

Link the enemy to those who are against you. It's been done before.

Oh and for those who talk so much smack about Jones, why don't you start a radio show, website, campaign to start bringing up all the important topics. So many hypocrits

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Farrakhan also likes Alex Jones, there's something about his yelling and screaming at Piers Morgan that makes everyone like him, but this doesn't mean much. I've met random people that tell me they like Alex Jones, that's how I heard about him, from the more susceptible crowd. Alex seems to have a good motivation and focus but he doesn't seem to have a focused message. NWO? Pyramid on the back of the dollar bill? It's all regurgitated conspiracy stuff, but he yells it louder than anyone else! Reminds me of occupy wall street, they seemed to stand for something but their lack of focus or originality caused them to appear as nothing other than the poor mad about being poor. Get a message, an original message, I'm a fan of that stock market trade tax, but it's too good of an idea so will never happen. Alex may be a good guy but he does seem to earn a paycheck from fearmongering, even if he is telling the truth. When you get to that high spot it's hard to tell if his words are legit or just motivated by making more money.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join