It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing First Photos Of The Boston Bombing Suspects' Shootout With Police

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think these pics and firsthand account give credence to the fact that the brothers were involved in illegal activity and were not just innocent bystanders to the events last week. My biggest question about the marathon is about the "Craft" dudes and their involvement in what happened. Why were they there and who paid them to be there?
edit on 24-4-2013 by sqorpius because: punctuation

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imheartbreak

Saw this in another thread. Apparently this is how it happened

Can you link us to where you got this from? I'm really curious about the timing of those events. I thought the Green Honda and the Black carjacked Benz was traveling together!
The mulitiple scanner reports of the stolen police SUV is interesting, as is the fact that the door is open after police move in, suggesting maybe someone was in that SUV and jumped out?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
so the ...'official' story is both brothers were in the benz...

another story from a cop is that the brothers were in separte cars? did i read that correctly?

and that the younger brother left the area in the police suv, that for some wierd reason the cops 'put it gear and let it roll down the street'? which then the younger brother took and left the area....have the police reported finding THAT police suv anywhere?? and if it is correct about 'putting the police suv into gear' and letting it roll down the street?!? what and asine thing to do...did they remove the radios and weapons and all the extra gear that is carried in a law-enforcement suv?

the story just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WoodEye

Here you go:

www.boston.com... atertown-chief-believes-older-brother-was-killed-younger-brother-desperate-getaway/jaIyrXr8fSnf5Pu4xnRbvM/story.html
edit on 24-4-2013 by imheartbreak because: (no reason given)

EDIT:

Okay apparently that link won't paste for some reason. Just google it. it's on Boston.com.

The name of the article is:

New details on wild shootout with bomb suspects in Watertown; chief says older brother was killed by younger brother’s desperate getaway

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

The younger brother apparently left in the Benz after the older brother was taken down, running him down. What I thought was the stolen police SUV is being reported now that a cop on scene put it in gear to shield himself/hit the brother while they were shooting behind the parked Mercedes.

I don't believe this story at all - I would bet the cop came around the corner was being shot at and dove out of the car before putting it in park.

Let's assume that's accurate, there is still conflicting reports of a stolen Watertown police SUV and how did the green civic become involved? Some reports say they were in seperate cars while others say they were just in the Mercedes.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well it appears that his brother was lying directly in his escape path, but I am wondering why the eyewitness does not mention the driver running over his brother...He just says the Mercedes drove through the gap between the police vehicles. In all likelihood the official story of one running over the other seems credible. This is what I was talking about yesterday when I said that before we can buy the official story we need evidence. This is a good start, and it backs up what the authorities have stated. There are still many unanswered questions however.

I am not hoping this is a conspiracy or a false flag event by any means, and all I am concerned with is the truth. If that happens to mesh with the official story, so much the better. But if the gaps are too large, and there are still things that do not make sense, I will be the first to admit the event could have been staged on some level. This incident is only one in a series of important incidents however, the most important being of course the bombing itself. So there is still much evidence to look over, and I see no reason whatsoever the police should withhold the visual evidence from the public.

The rest will come out at trial. I just do not want to see a repeat of 9/11, where so many questions are left unanswered, and for absolutely no reason most of the evidence is withheld, with the government telling us to take their word for it. If they had an impeccable track record that would be one thing, but all should know this is not the case. There is much evidence that proves the government deceives the people, ignores their rights, and does not hold itself accountable to the law. Therefore it is important for us to find out the truth.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here is the timeline I have kind of put together from the stories:

Reports of stealing a police car are erroneous, as is the report that the suspect was wearing the same hat from the bombing as he was seen wearing in the ATM picture. The hat in the ATM picture was clearly the one that the older brother was seen wearing in the convenience store photo. I am sure the younger brother took it and put it on when they went to the ATM to help avoid detection. As if it really mattered...but who knows what they were thinking.

The order of event, without times...below.

- Brothers shoot MIT police officer in car.

- Brothers carjack mercedes and procede to drive around to multiple gas stations getting money from ATM machines using stolen ATM card (pics taken by surveillance.)

- Brothers take mercedes SUV to pick up green civic, which is either owned by them or a friend, to use as a get away car. While doing this, they are interrupted and the gunfight breaks out.

- At the beginning of this confrontation, a police officer in a police SUV careens around the corner, and "officially" leaves the vehicle in gear as a distraction/rolling road block for coverage. I tend to believe others in the theory that he bailed while being shot at, and the car continued to roll down the road, until it collided with the pole (if I came around a corner to be met by gunfire, you better believe this is what I would do!)

- Gun fight ensues. Bomb goes off. Older brother begins to walk towards police line and lays down suppressing fire for younger brother to enter the mercedes and turn it around.

- Older brother runs out of bullets and is forced to the ground by the police, possibly mortally wounded by a combination of bullets and IED trauma. Meanwhile, younger brother has turned SUV around in order to either pick up older brother and make escape, or make escape without older brother, or whichever is most convenient at the time.

- Younger brother proceeds toward police barricade, which was poorly set up because the police hastily placed their vehicles while being shot at/shooting. Can't say I find much fault in this. When you're taking fire, you position the vehicle for cover, not for road blocking. The police were not concerned with a perimeter at this point, they were concerned with threat neutralization and self preservation.

- As brother closes distance with police barricade, which just so happens to be the point where the older brother ran our of bullets and was taken to the ground (either wounded or not, we don't know) the police scatter, and younger brother runs down older brother either thinking he was already dead, killing him to keep quiet, or not caring about anything except for his own escape.

- Younger brother pushes poorly positioned police cars out of the way and makes his escape in the extreme confusion. With police having been in a hectic situation, radio traffic was likely very complicated, and reports of the green civic, mercedes SUV, and possibly a police car may have all gone out. The media listens to the scanner, which is typically the poorest way to put a story together.

- Eyewitnesses may have mistaken the mercedes SUV for a black police SUV, as they were likely looking sporadically while hiding from gunfire and keeping down. This could explain reports that the police ran down the victim, along with the stolen SUV reports.

When news is moving like this and you have the media clamoring to scoop one another, many times factual accounts take a back seat to speculation in order to get a story out fast, regardless of its accuracy.

Sorry there are not times, but in my mind that is the order of events that seems to align with the other stories.
edit on 24-4-2013 by WTEngel because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by WTEngel because: spelling, additional thoughts

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WTEngel

Ok stolen Benz is stopped on dexter street.

. As the men drove down Dexter Street in Watertown, they threw at .least two small improvised explosive devices out of the car. A gun fight ensued between the car's occupants and law enforcement officers in which numerous shots were fired.

One down

One of the men was severely injured and remained at the scene; the other managed to escape in the car. T

But.

n, from the scene of the shootout on Laurel Street in Watertown, the FBI has recovered two unexploded ("IEDs"), as well as the remnants of numerous exploded ("IEDs").

So was the green car sitting on dexter or laurel?

Sounds more like the car was moving then stopped..more than interupted while changing cars??

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Everyday more and more evidence is popping up proving that these 2 guys are guilty as charged. There are just way too many eyewitnesses for this to be staged. They've got the right guys.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sqorpius

My biggest question about the marathon is about the "Craft" dudes and their involvement in what happened. Why were they there and who paid them to be there?

You mean the craft guys who also left back packs at the scene ? From the time line.

20:13 GMT: An intelligence official working on the scene told the Associated Press that two additional explosive devices were found near the site, and are being dismantled by a bomb squad.

Now when I went to school two and two made four.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I mean really has anyone verified that these pics are accurate. The feds have said that there was only one pistol used a 9mm. Also that the brother ran over the brother , like another member said why no mention of that by the so called picture taker. The pressure cooker marks in the ground. Yeah ok looks more like concussion grenade to me. Why would they have an alleged huge bomb type used allegedly by them, then have a smaller one to use in an escape? No disrespect to the picture taker but i don't believe your account of the events. Just my opinion. If he ran down the street in a suicide by police mission, then the brother did not run him over (My thoughts).

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

While I agree that these guys are guilty, I disagree with the evidence coming out proving that.

I'd say it's actually the reverse. Everyday more and more evidence comes out that is making me doubt things. I posted two changes made to the original story that came out today in another thread. The two boys never had "long guns" as reported on the scanner multiple times. They had one handgun and one pellet gun.

The other change made today was originally Ed Davis (Boston Police Commissioner) stated that there were shots fired from inside the boat and a shootout occurred when the younger brother was discovered hiding. Now they're reporting he never had a gun and there were no shots fired from inside the boat.

And now I just saw this. Yet another change to the official story if this is true.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WTEngel

After the new information has come out I agree with your timeline except for the civic.

This part still confuses me.

We need to know what caused the initial contact between the suspects and police on Laurel. Did the suspects get discovered changing cars from the Mercedes to the civic, if so was the civic parked on Laurel? Had they already switched cars at another location and were driving around seperatly and decided that was the spot to engage the police?

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is a chaos factor that imo, throws these events completely out of whack. Conspiracy folks pounce on the confusion caused by these events and enjoy pointing out how these "facts" prove so-and-so are poor innocent parties, and our government are evil demons using any means to further their agenda. In this case, apparently to clamp down on bomb control.

Jumbo jets flying into buildings as never happened before. Or into hardened structures that has never happened before. Or bombings and shootouts where things are unclear. These are used as "evidence" that it all a setup. When in reality, the confusion, chaos, or events that are unique and really never have been done or seen before occur, that enable conspiracy minded folks to say "omg see.. a coverup!! False flag false flag!!"

When the reality is that during the event, because of the confusion, danger, and fluidity of a situation make it actually quite impossible tor really follow what is happening, or tell precisely how events unfolded. I end up avoiding many of these threads, because it makes my blood boil when people bring up ridiculous facts to "prove" their conspiracy theory, even when built on the flimsiest of evidence.. or more often, on evidence that can hardly be counted as legit simply because of all the confusion and chaos that surround them.

Imo, the story is legit.. these two were brainwashed and carried out their attacks, and yes.. Boston overreacted overall. But the guilty parties were guilty. No false flag, no massive amounts of actors to apparently further some nebulous goals or divert from another event, etc.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sooooo... lets see now...

How many official stories are there? I've been away from this thread for a day and I'm lost.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by drock905

The suspects were both in the benz and were tossing explosives out...then just happen to stop where the green car was...? Either on laural or dexter streets. At least according to the offical record

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the posting those pics!

Star & flag from me

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
N/M,
edit on 25-4-2013 by StarryNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is all so confusing its pathetic.First i thought red flag then these pics and ALL the witnesses it seems no way..If these guys did this which it sure looks like it how sad.How sad that we cant trust what we see on the news either.
edit on 25-4-2013 by StarryNights because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join