It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
What if….

They are telling us the truth.

What if the brothers were just a couple of young men who were influenced by evil people? Influenced by what they have seen or heard? Maybe there is no great conspiracy. Maybe the little brother wanted to impress his big brother. Maybe things went too far.

Hatred is bred and fed by fear.

I’m not sure why they committed such an atrocious act, but they did and they have been and will be punished.
The theories will continue but the hate must stop.

We cannot do anything about what did happen but we can prevent what may happen.

Hate Sux.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

..maybe the only difference between us and them is that they don't care about taking another life. We all hate what is happening in the world, however, I am not willing to hurt ANY innocent people while I take my stand. They are. That is what being a coward is all about.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It won't though.

Just as governments use tragedies to sway public opinion with their MSM propaganda machine -

So does the extremist/terrorists - they don't let a good tragedy go to waste either. As we've proof - everywhere on the internet.

Cirque
edit on 22-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: finished thought

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Well I don't often look into false flags so I have nothing to argue, but like with most conspiracies it dosent matter what argument you say, there will still be people who think the government was involved.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
After seeing videos of the pair shooting at police, and lighting bombs im pretty sure what we heard from the media about the 2 guys doing it is true.

Innocent people do not buy weapons and start making bombs to fight the police with. They hand themselves in and clear their names.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

..maybe the only difference between us and them is that they don't care about taking another life. We all hate what is happening in the world, however, I am not willing to hurt ANY innocent people while I take my stand. They are. That is what being a coward is all about.

Why is there an "us and them"?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Innocent people do not buy weapons and start making bombs to fight the police with.

Yet...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Originally posted by AmberLeaf

Innocent people do not buy weapons and start making bombs to fight the police with.

Yet...

You probably just ended up on a database for that comment lol

Honestly, if the government wanted to take over all your rights your guns would make no difference. I doubt anything you can buy or make can take on the US military?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I didn't say they were innocent.

They will pay 4 the crime(s).

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

Originally posted by superman2012

Why is there an "us and them"?

Us - Normal law abiding folk
Them - terrorist scum

Thats how i read it.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Okay. Very clear.

So do you want to continue fighting a war nobody will win?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438

Well I don't often look into false flags so I have nothing to argue, but like with most conspiracies it dosent matter what argument you say, there will still be people who think the government was involved.

Actually there's a very simple reason that people are willing to believe that government was involved: False flags have been a staple of state propaganda and control since long before Nero setup the Christians. Our own (US) government has been documented repeatedly and damn-near since its founding to have engaged in false flag after false flag.

Of course not everything is a false flag. But I can certainly understand everyone starting to look for "smoking guns" at the very jump-off of a disaster these days.

By the way, government and their captive media lie to us....

edit on 4/22/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

By the way, government lies to us....

Of course.

(I like your entire post but that was worth quoting.)

I'm just saying I'm not convinced this was a 'false flag'. Maybe it was but as they say show me the proof....

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

That's why I began my post saying I have nothing to argue, because I know false flags have happened before and I know the government isn't honest. I was just saying is that it dosent matter if it wasn't a false flag because people will say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

What if….

They are telling us the truth.

Nobody wants to hear the truth. Guess why somebody tried to blow up Americans? Surely it can't be because thats what America does?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I agree with you. They are the real deal. We have ourselves at least two extremist who believed in a cause and they wanted to push their views by creating havoc.

What do we expect after occupying countries in the Middle East for over 11 years? Did everyone think we can escape every retaliation? Does everyone really believe the Gov is behind everyone of them? Some events like the obvious FBI setups (Christmas tree bomber) perhaps but I think the Boston tragedy is a real deal attack on our beliefs and actions.

I haven't seen any smoking gun otherwise and trust me I'm looking for one. Speculation isn't enough to go on and God knows there is plenty of that going around when it comes to this subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you 4 being sane.

The truth is many people / victims have a reason to hate the U.S. and if we don't change our ways we'll see more and more of these attacks.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
#FreeJahar

#BostonBombingSympathizers

#EndTheFed

Lololol.

And all that good stuff...

(TROLLLLLFACEEEEE)

But seriously,
with every twist and turn in this story, the more it seems like a bad joke, either that or a bad dream.

The more I think about it, even if they were telling us the truth... something just seems off about the whole thing.

The bombs, the chase, the arrests...

EVERYTHING!

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Okay - I just talked to a sane person and then you reply, I guess that is how fate evens the scale.

How am i a 'sympathizer'? R U a mental retard, maybe drunk or is there some other explanation?
edit on 23-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565
reply to post by iunlimited491

Okay - I just talked to a sane person and then you reply, I guess that is how fate evens the scale.

How am i a 'sympathizer'? R U a mental retard, maybe drunk or is there some other explanation?
edit on 23-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

Lmao, I said (TROLLFACE) you dull minded fool.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join