It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS registered tax preparer claims Obama uses SS# issued in CT to Russian born in 1890

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Maybe just bogus but, investigator(s) are find during background check, he continues to do so..

She claims SS# Verification confirms that # with him name, but with CT issue and 1890 date of birth (ss#s didnt start til 1936, seems)

Some discrepancies.. but i dont recall other Presidents have this ID issue all over the place from place of birth, name on birth cert/birth record, real religion, etc

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is new news? I thought this had all been covered in like 09'? Did I miss something?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Not this idiot bimbo again. This broad has been proven wrong so many times it's not even funny. Someone should ask her who her backers are she said in one interview she has about forty but refused to name one. Wonder why?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well, OP.... This has only been brought 207 times in U.S. Courts before ...as of the time this chart was made, anyway.

Birther Scorecard

201 of them were dismissed with prejudice or outright defeated ...including over 25 runs at the Supreme Court itself.

I'm thinking it's been investigated to death and pretty well debunked like nothing else in this nation's history. There are things about Obama I question ...but nothing which impacts his ability to serve as the President. Everyone who has tried to show different, has failed. Without exception. Every time. Of course, I guess there is always room for just one more try. It's a free country after all and it's been a bad week for Obama, I'm sure. He could use the humor of yet another try.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic

Maybe just bogus

It is just bogus.

She claims SS# Verification confirms that # with him name,

Poor Orly likes to make lots of claims, all of them false. She has lost every single court case she has played with, even today she lost yet another court case in California.

So far birthers have lost over 200 cases, and won zero.

but i dont recall other Presidents have this ID issue all over the place from place of birth, name on birth cert/birth record, real religion, etc

None of them were black - there is no issue over Obama's id, name on birth certificates, religion etc etc, just some silly birthers trying to make it a issue.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh I see, its because he's half African, and not because he is the only president born somewheres off the mainland.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tropic
Oh I see, its because he's half African, and not because he is the only president born somewheres off the mainland.

What makes you think a president has to be born on the "mainland"? Or do you think being born in Alaska or Hawaii, or on a US base somehow makes them not eligible to become President?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Wow I rarely see the race card played in reverse! Bravo, you have completely made your entire thread irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The flat earthers, the moon landing hoax people and the birthers. At this point the three are in a race to see who can completely exit realitiy the quickest. How many times does the same stuff have to be covered? How many times can the lies be recycled? It has gotten really old. Lets move on to some new stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
A hundred and twenty two year old Russian as president
He looks pretty young for his age. I wonder if his wife knows how old he really is?

new topics

top topics

join