It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati ran at Boston?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
lets just take a moment to think and visualize, i'm just going to put a picture up, and links to other forums and see if you guys can do the math. so lets all put our thinking caps on (even though this one should be real easy!)

[dont forget, the youngest of the two brothers became a registered citizen on 9/11/12]

Boston is a Farce to Take your Rights Away,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aunt reveals Huge intentional holes in media portrayal of events,

Boston Looking More Like Another False Flag ,

"My sons were set up by secret service" Boston Bombings,

Boston points of interest that run deeper than the bombing.,

BOSTON BOMBING breaking supposed hacked photos of suspects now on alex jones navy seal hats?,

LOOK ! Proof That Craft aka Blackwater did the Boston Marathon Bombing Event !

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?,

More STRANGE details emerge about the bombing suspects.

Meet the REAL bomber, in the act

FBI caught in a web of lies in Boston,

Mismatching backpacks from Boston explosions,

Witness says Boston bomb suspect run over and executed by police!,

Boston Bombing : DID YOU NOTICE THIS? -- Going Viral!!,

Beck Breaks Exclusive Information on Saudi National Allegedly Connected to Boston Bombings

and boys, i could keep going.

oh thats right first they

and THEN they clear out the house behind the boat that they just put 100 holes in so they can throw their flash bang

edit on 22-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/29/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
LOL I knew it! Shapeshifting Bigfeet with bomb-making skills and an anti-Constitutionalist agenda! Case closed!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
LOL I knew it! Shapeshifting Bigfeet with bomb-making skills and an anti-Constitutionalist agenda! Case closed!

Those pictures were just joke, the thread is serious though.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this just in from ben fulford...

“after Kennedy and Bush would come Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and one other.”
Since the Boston terror psy-ops included a bombing of the Kennedy Library and the missile attack in Texas took place close to the Bush ranch, the warning seems to be a hint that some major attacks linked to these two other presidents and “one other,” were planned for the near future.

i heard they were runnin' drills out in cal., that's reagan country...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is almost as deluded as the people who think you're a "sheep" simply because you have a Facebook account.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Holy # that's a ton of shots fired. AND they missed?

Sounded to me like they were deliberately trying to kill this person, no intention on capturing alive, not with that many rounds fired.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is the very reason why genuine conspiracies are giggled at by the masses. Shame really.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
there was a missile attack in texas? oh, you mean the exploding gas plant, and the slow motion capture of the gas in the ignition/combustion stage prior to the enormous fireball. THAT missile attack. and by THAT missile attack, i mean the gas explosion. now i know what you were referring to.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
This is almost as deluded as the people who think you're a "sheep" simply because you have a Facebook account.

lol not even....

but you are sheep so you might wanna screw your bolts back in, i think your heads falling off

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
This is the very reason why genuine conspiracies are giggled at by the masses. Shame really.

No its not, and you even just mentioned the most untrue statement in the history of statements about facebook
no one is going to take you seriously in this thread anymore after a comment like that about facebook.

your the kinda guy that wouldn't believe in a wolf even though hes being stalked by one.

stay off this site, you dont belong here

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaakin
Holy # that's a ton of shots fired. AND they missed?

Sounded to me like they were deliberately trying to kill this person, no intention on capturing alive, not with that many rounds fired.

ahaha not only did they miss! but that house behind it had 10 people in it, and i guess after the 100 shots they thought it would be safe to evacuate the house for the one flag bang they threw in the boat

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
this just in from ben fulford...

“after Kennedy and Bush would come Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and one other.”
Since the Boston terror psy-ops included a bombing of the Kennedy Library and the missile attack in Texas took place close to the Bush ranch, the warning seems to be a hint that some major attacks linked to these two other presidents and “one other,” were planned for the near future.

i heard they were runnin' drills out in cal., that's reagan country...

yeah crazy huh, drills going on in Sandy hook, drills going on in Texas waco, drills going on During Boston?

who could of thunk

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Im still waiting on a MOD to correct the tittle of my thread please.

i've messaged more then one of you 2 days ago

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
bump

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
sanf for the effort WT3d
I would have thought someone would have remembered bigfoot buying pressure cookers...

Seriously though, while some theories upon investigation prove incorrect, one thing that doesn't add up about much of the debunking in general is this: the debunkers take each event and totally exclude the other events where certain governmental causation is undeniable, and they refuse to investigate the resultant governmental actions against the people ( and the resulting PROFITS ) which have used the 'TERROR" events to coerce the peeps into running for the pens...for safety...
Well, running for the pens works for cows I guess...

It's like the "Reichstagg fire" and the 'Polish attack on Germany " NEVER HAPPENED

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
sanf for the effort WT3d
I would have thought someone would have remembered bigfoot buying pressure cookers...

Seriously though, while some theories upon investigation prove incorrect, one thing that doesn't add up about much of the debunking in general is this: the debunkers take each event and totally exclude the other events where certain governmental causation is undeniable, and they refuse to investigate the resultant governmental actions against the people ( and the resulting PROFITS ) which have used the 'TERROR" events to coerce the peeps into running for the pens...for safety...
Well, running for the pens works for cows I guess...

It's like the "Reichstagg fire" and the 'Polish attack on Germany " NEVER HAPPENED

ture true, i'm just trying to gather all the information that could be used for the brothers defense

new topics

top topics

join