It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Aha. So there is no evidence, just supposition and conjecture.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I think he is doing the same trick he did when he was going to "expose" FEMA camps.

I can't wait till Monday to see how he is gonna back out of this one...

IMHO Glenn Beck falls into the same category as Alex Jones and just as full of himself.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well the Brits conned young muslim men into pulling off the 7/7 suway bombings.
Maybe the FBI sponsored these guys....
Its very intersting this phenomenon of having drills going about the very thing that happens all the time...
9/11,7/7, and the Boston bombs.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
If he had real information that mattered he would release it, hell it would be foolish of him not to if the government was as corrupt as Beck claims, otherwise he might not make it to Monday.

But he doesn't he is simply an attention whore who should be ignored.

Well, not really.

It's common to play the bait and switch with terrorists like this.

Think 24 - Jack Bauer

They are using the Saudi National as bait to get more information.

Not everybody is familiar with intelligence community tactics.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

No evidence?

edit on 20-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

No evidence?

As mentioned above with the FEMA reference I too thought "yeah whatever" but that video and text kind of makes me think hmmmmmmmm.

The non scheduled meeting???? OK, now I am interested....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

Pigs will fly over the White House before valuable information like this is revealed by MSNBC.

Thank God for Fox News and Glenn Beck.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

reply to post by komp_uk

Pigs will fly over the White House before valuable information like this is revealed by MSNBC.

Agreed!

Not a Beck fan myself, but I don't automatically discount everything he says just because he is who he is.

As for the info he's supposedly sitting on, I wonder if it won't point to a kind of "Fast and Furious" Part II. Perhaps the FBI was trying to pull some kind of sting on this Saudi and others, maybe infiltrate a group of jihadis and it got away from them.

If that is the case and it can be proven, wow. Just wow!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SBMcG

reply to post by komp_uk

Agreed!

Not a Beck fan myself, but I don't automatically discount everything he says just because he is who he is.

As for the info he's supposedly sitting on, I wonder if it won't point to a kind of "Fast and Furious" Part II. Perhaps the FBI was trying to pull some kind of sting on this Saudi and others, maybe infiltrate a group of jihadis and it got away from them.

If that is the case and it can be proven, wow. Just wow!

Not many people are aware that it is common for Chechen Jihadists and Saudi Jihadists

to work side by side. Then of course you need the leader ($$$ and brains).

Chechnya is a giant camp for Jihad.

This Saudi National and his parents have ties to Al Qaeda.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The problem with Glen Beck is he is such a complete nut job and is alway wrong about everything that if he ever did stumble upon something nobody would take him seriously. It would be like the crazy homeless guy on the street yelling something that turned out to be true.

Good idea. Attack the messenger.

This Saudi National Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi belongs to a prominent Saudi family that

borders Yemen. The clan has ties to Al Qaeda. Jihad, Inc.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If he has information, he is saying for the one's in the "know" to come clean and tell the truth.
If they don't, he says he will.
Now if they don't come clean and something happens to Mr. Beck, then it will have thousands if not millions of people that follow him, asking all kinds of questions ...and thats something that they don't want, if they are hiding something...so either way we will know from Mr. Beck come monday...also I am sure he is a smart enough to have multiple copies of whatever he has...that can be sent out to other people that would make sure that the truth comes out...so I guess come monday we might know what he knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog
If he has information, he is saying for the one's in the "know" to come clean and tell the truth.
Now if they don't come clean and something happens to Mr. Beck, then it will have thousands if not millions of people that follow him, asking all kinds of questions ...and thats something that they don't want, if they are hiding something...so either way we will know from Mr. Beck come monday...also I am sure he is a smart enough to have multiple copies of whatever he has...that can be sent out to other people that would make sure that the truth comes out...so I guess come monday we might know what he knows.

I hate to break it to you but we already know everything.

If this kid spills his guts , the CIA will respond with a very bored " Yes, we know that already."

There is no great mystery. Saudi - Chechen - Jihadists - Yemen - Prominent Saudi Family $$$

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltdog

I hate to break it to you but we already know everything.

If this kid spills his guts , the CIA will respond with a very bored " Yes, we know that already."

There is no great mystery. Saudi - Chechen - Jihadists - Yemen - Prominent Saudi Family $$$

Unless it turns out that this was an operation initiated by the FBI or intel operatives in an attempt to infiltrate or disrupt a terror cell. Then we have a HUUUGE problem for the Administration.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

dont forget breivnik
2nd

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SBMcG

No, it's easy to read in between the lines.

Terrorist Expert Steve Emerson spelled it all out for you.

This was an Al Qaeda Terrorist Cell living in Massachusetts just waiting for the phone call.

- Attack now! -

There were 2 teams: Chechen Brothers were Team 2

Team 1 was too incompetent to assemble their bomb when they got the attack order.

The leader burned his hands. Abdul Al-Alharbi

Team 1 member was taken into custody - ( Visa Problems? yeah, right)

The other Team 1 member is currently --- on the run

Obama wants to deport a known (incompetent) terrorist on Tuesday for

reasons of National Security & Terrorist Activities.

Get the picture?

The truth is that many, many, many members of Al Harbi clan have been active fighters

in Al Qaeda. This kid is just one of them.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I find it quite ironic that its not the first time the FBI have aloud someone a pass out of the country right in the middle of a # storm, in particular a Saudi, in particular some one which could have links or be related to the incident.

However, it was later revealed that the "bin Laden flight" left the US more than a week after the attacks, on September 20th, and Richard Clarke (hardly someone you'd expect to be covering for the White House) said he took responsibility for the move:

www.911myths.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think this ultimatum to the Obama administration is just a publicity stunt. Obama does not strike me as the kind of person who would feel obliged to respond to an ultimatum. Beck knows this.

That being said, I always root for the mouse that roars even though this has the markings of a pig circus. Obama's MSM goons will tear whatever Beck might have to say apart if it is damning information.

I have watched Beck once or twice and noticed he is very good at building a case to persuade his popcorn eating audience.

Hoping the truth will be told and stick for a change.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Bush family sent the Bin Laden family out of the country when 9/11 happened. Hmm.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Anybody else notice that glen is saying something when he says BAD BAD BAD and counts them on his hand ??? there is something more to this when he says it, it's been said in that strangefully particular way on a few videos now and i just know it means something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join