It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nixon's Apollo: Howard Hughes and the Apollo Hoax

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Nixons Apollo 8 Bohemians

"I was glued to a television screen at the Bohemian Grove" " a less restful but equally rewarding experience, will be a stay of 10 days at the Bohemian Grove "..NASA Administrator T. Keith Glennan

edit on 20-7-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

sigh - SJ has already posted that newspaper clip - and guess what he couldnt explain its relevance either

i now suspect that you lot are just posting anything that is returned by a google search of ` nixon apollo ` with no difrentiation or critical thinking

is it too much to ask that hoax believers make a coherent ` argument ` ?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

ATS Staff would like to remind all members about the following:

The Skunk Works forum, while for highly speculative to outlandish ideas and theories, is here for speculation, not creating things that are untrue, false or easily proven to be a lie.

Tread carefully. It's okay to speculate, especially if that speculation is way out there with no proof. But it's not okay to present false information or information that is falsified by the poster. Doing so can get your account removed from ATS as it is a SERIOUS violation of the ATS Terms and Conditions.

There will be NO gatekeeping in any thread, in any forum here on ATS. This means, as a member you will refrain from dictating who can or can not post, what can or can not be posted, or if a post needs to be acted upon by ATS Staff. If any member has an issue with a post that has been made, they are to alert it to the staff by using the Alert button. That is ALL that any member should do. Any continued gatekeeping will result in a post ban by the member continuing to do so.

Relevant information: while this thread is in Skunk Works, it DOES have a topic. All members are asked to remain on that topic presented by the OP of this thread. Anything posted after this PSA that is not on topic, will be removed by staff. Continuing to make posts that are not on the thread topic will also result in a post ban.

A dissenting opinion is NOT considered Off Topic.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

the footage from the apollo program is utterly diferent - and undeniably genuine

I doesn't look genuine to me. It looks like they took some old or low quality pictures, say from the robotic lander, and put them up as a backdrop on a set. The pictures look very fake to me because they seem to go from closeup to miles distant without much transition- just like in 2001 (the apeman scenes).

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The pictures look very fake to me because they seem to go from closeup to miles distant without much transition- just like in 2001 (the apeman scenes).

That is because the Moon lacks atmosphere, an effect impossible to duplicate on Earth. The reason things don't look right is because you expect them to look like they do on Earth! (I'm not sure what you are talking about when it comes to the 2001 reference. Have you actually seen the film?)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

hi - i would need specific citations for your claim - but similar claims have been made before - and in my opinion they fall into the falacy of " absent middle ground "

the lunar terain falls away between the foreground and the distant highlands - creating the illision that there is no middle ground

it really is quite simple - but people do fail to grasp it

here - illustration :

the blue line = camera FOV - the read line deliniates the dip in the trrrain that cannot be seen

does that make it clearer ?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

that does not answer any issue in this thread - let alone the post you supposedly replied to .

now that coherent argument i requested - it really isnt going to happen - is it ?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Here is the concrete proof that some people were asking for. It shows Richard Nixon making claims about landing on the moon before the 1960 election. Obviously, JFK stole that election, Nixon was pissed about it, played a role in the assassination of JFK and ascended to the US presidency just in time to collect all the sweet, sweet karma when America landed on the "moon" during his first term in office.

Nixon laid out the plan in October, 1960. Kennedy didn't make his speech until May 25, 1961.

edit on 7/21/2015 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

The problem is that this was written in 1968, so we have no way of knowing whether he really said that in 1960, or if he was lying about having said it. Personally, I think Nixon was a liar. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

firstly - no thats NOT what we asked for

but a heart felt kudos for actually replying on topic

even taken at face value - that pair of statements does nothing to show how nixon had any bearing on the space program before 1969 - yup he MIGHT have talked about it

but what did he actually do ???????????????????

comprehend the difference ????????????????????

but sadly - your use of that cutting belies your utter dishonesty

your previous contribution to these threads has used the maxim :

" nixon controlled the apollo narative "

with thinly veilded innuendo that nixons " narrative " was implicitly dishonest

now you are using nixons quotes as sources

the irony is simply breathtaking

thus - we have to demand a primary source [ from 1960 ] for the first part of nixons alledged quote

and second evidence of action not words prior to 1969

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

great you have two unrelated rocks found on different continents with a name similar to howard hughes and hughes himself holding a newspaper with the word "moon" on it..

so if we were to speculate on your post, i would speculate that howard hughes secretly flew to Antartica to secretly plant the howardite several years before its discovery, and then secretly flew to Australia to secretly plant the "hughes 004" meteorite several years/decades before its discovery.

all in the hope that they would be found first in antartica and be named after his first name and secondly in australia and named after his surname.

the link between the rocks, howard hughes and the moon, is that they were both found on continents starting with "A" which is on earth and surprise surprise what do we have orbiting the Earth?? why ofcourse its the moon!!!!

so there we have it, speculation that richard nixon faked the moon landings, based on the logic of your post.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

sigh - another " contribution " with no point

come on - what do those three pics actualy mean ???????????????????

the inuendo mill you are churning lost its novelty several threads ago

you need to explain how this crap you keep posting actually falsifies the apollo program

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
As hard as it is to find the real truth in those years. Here is another action ´remaking´ the past....

Museum seeks to save Neil Armstrong's spacesuit with $500,000 Kickstarter

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: webstra

hi - i have already read the article you cite .

but can you please explain your post ?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Undoubtedly, confabulated apollo defenders & their associates have yet to cognitively reconcile with the quintessential dynamics pertaining too the July Nixon's Apollo status report ...., while simultaneously disseminating superficial matters too avoid the fundamental flaws within the officially sanctioned apollo manifesto ...

edit on 22-7-2015 by Misinformation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

if i got you ` face to face ` i would cut a finger // toe off for every word you use here that you cannot define correctly

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join