It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caped Crusader hits town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This has had me in stitches over the last couple of weeks. The town I live in Royal Tunbridge Wells in south east England (not a suburb of London as in some reports) has been besieged by press from around the world this week as it appears, we have the pleasure of having the worlds only active super hero.

The guy has apparently helped numerous people in difficult situations, sadly enough he wears brown/orange lycra suit and a mask

a selection of links

edition.cnn.com...

www.abc.net.au...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The guy from the telegraph is being very, very, very sarcastic when he speaks of the mean streets of Tunbridge Wells.

And since the first alleged (because unless I`m mistaken this will turn out to be a publicity stunt, we shall see) saving took place outside my local the reporters have all decided to flock there, pains up the back side the lot of `em

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's a bird! It's a plane! No wait ... It's just some queer in tight's!

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
its Captain Orgasmo!!

wonder if he needs a sidekick?

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
brown/orange lycra has to be just about the worst style choice for a superhero

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Quite amazing, Cassini and let me assure non-Brit posters that, of all the towns in England where this might have occurred, Tunbridge Wells is definitely the least likely.
It's doubly comical for an Englishman far from home.

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Estragon if it had you in stitches you should have seen what is was like in the pub when the guy from "La Figaro" turned up to ask questions.

new topics

top topics

join