It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Yes, try and back peddle, but you did say: "You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live." So yes, you did say that you saw it while it was made...that's what LIVE means. My parents were out of diapers by this speech...at least I hope so.

Why are you talking about the Cuban Missile Crisis? That happened a year after this speech.

I would imagine the worst thing you have faced in life is when your PlayStation tore up Sport.

Never owned a PlayStation; I do like video games, but they don't own my life like it does with some people. I actually grew up playing outside, spending time in the outdoors of Idaho, working on my grandparents farm, and hunting/fishing. I bowled, played soccer, basketball, ran x-country, track & field, and practiced karate for a while. So please keep trying to assume you know me.

reply to post by IslandMason

It's the principle of the matter that he is lying.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by KSigMason

I didn't say I was at the speech nor did I say I saw the speech when he made it

reply to post by KSigMason

That Dog won't hunt . You can try to change what Kennedy meant but I saw the damn speach live . I know what he meant because Eisenhower made a speach like it against some of the same crowd . He just didn't get as specific about who .

Credibility=0

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

You don't know what the hell your talking about .

Actually, I do.

I did see this Televised speech back before the Cuban Missile crisis . The National News may have filmed the speech and played it in their report but is was televised...

No, it was not. Kennedy only made 19 televised speeches and this was not one of them. If you disagree then maybe you can show us the video of the speech you lied about watching.

I also saw a one and I believe five dollar Silver Certificate before they were taken out of circulation .

Bull****. You are making this up as well.

Is your rebuttal for every arguement going to be, "I saw a speech on the television that no one else saw or does not even exist"? You are a joke.

You do seem to have a real interest in denying the existance of the Zionist / Globalist Conspiracy to govern the world .

You seem to have a real interest in fabricating facts to suit your pathetic agenda.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
Come on, guys. When and where he saw the speech, live or rebroadcast, or even on a news-reel, doesn't matter. It's irrelevant to the discussion.

I disagree. It establishes that his credibility is in question as he is willing to invent particulars to support a failed point.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You are a fine product of the Masons . Besides being totally wrong and ignorant you are a fine example of a Mason .
Kennedies speech is on You tube in black and white just like it appeared on the National news . Your logic about his televised speeches relies on someone elses ideas .The speech was televised by the News no matter who did it . Your research and logic lacks much. All you have to do is look it up.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Kennedies speech is on You tube in black and white just like it appeared on the National news .

That speech was not televised. Link a video if you have one or stop making up lies about having seen it in any fashion in 1961.

Your logic about his televised speeches relies on someone elses ideas .

It relies on the John F. Kennedy Library which has all of President Kennedy's accumulated speeches, news conferences, debates and appearances.

The speech was televised by the News no matter who did it . Your research and logic lacks much. All you have to do is look it up.

You cannot look it up as it does not exist. If it did exist you would have linked it by now.

Prove everyone wrong and that you are not a liar and post the alledged video from Kennedy's The President and the Press speech from April 27th, 1961.

edit on 7-5-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The real point is that the broadcast did happen and I did see it and Kennedy did warn us about Secret Societies and the Masons is ultra secret with as told a death penalty for divulging Mason secrets . These secret societies worked behind the scenes in ways to change policy away from the will of the people . And YOU wonderful people have lended even more credibility to his speech . You have opposed every claim of a Zionist plot and NWO plot to destroy America . Therefore you and your organisation are very suspect

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The real point is that the broadcast did happen and I did see it...

Sure you did. It should be really easy for you to link a video of it then.

But we all know what you are full of so I have a distinct feeling you will not be linking a video of the speech.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

like this.. so far it is all I can find.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers--I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for as a wise man once said: "An error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed--and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian lawmaker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment-- the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution- -not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"--but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

Im sure the rest of the video was burned in the fire on the day of the Boston Bombings at the JFK Presidential Library, but that is purely speculative
edit on 7-5-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

Image of the day in Question

Image 2

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have never taken the time to post links on ATS and this may not work . But any Fith grader can go to You tube a view the message with out interuption . The film I am sure has degraded like a lot of other films of that time but the message was very clear . You get no points for trying to discredit me with your defamanation exercises . The fact is that the speech was made and the content was about secret societies involved in treasonous acts against the people . If you have to lie and twist facts to justify your secret organisation , what kind of an organisation do you belong to ? You have not helped your cause . People who never comment on this blog see your deception. You have become a liability to your organisation .
AAA ...soon!

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Just for the record SimonPeter, its extremely hard to find ANY video of the Speech. Some old links, that are years old
have had their account deleted and the supposed video is removed.

that 25 second snip is the best I can do so far...

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I have never taken the time to post links on ATS and this may not work . But any Fith grader can go to You tube a view the message with out interuption .

Then post it.

A list of televised Kennedy addresses and speeches is found on this site and The President and the Press is not among them.

The fact is that the speech was made and the content was about secret societies involved in treasonous acts against the people .

Kennedy himself said it was about the Press and the Soviets. Kennedy was in a 'secret society', was he railing against himself?

edit on 7-5-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Here's a link to the YouTube results when "The President and the Press" is the search phrase. Kindly point out which of these results is a black-and-white video recording of the speech in its entirety.

The film I am sure has degraded like a lot of other films of that time

Here's JFK's inauguration, in color, from earlier that same year. No significant "degradation" has occurred.

If you have to lie and twist facts to justify your secret organisation , what kind of an organisation do you belong to ? You have not helped your cause .

One could ask a similar question of you. Your interpretation of the speech is supposedly given more credence by the fact that you "saw it live"; what does it say about your own point when we know that can't possibly be true?
edit on 7-5-2013 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i]reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

A list of televised Kennedy addresses and speeches is found on this site and The President and the Press is not among them.

So you provide a site that does not have the speech in question but EVERY other speech Kennedy has done.

I have provided you with a video clip of the speech in question that many believe is about secret societies which you have so evidently stood up for and are a member.

So now that I have provided physical evidence that the speech was recorded by a video camera, but can not find the entire speech's recording is a coincidence.

One that we Theorist Value and you try to discredit in support of your Secret Society. One that which I was a member of, one obtaining my second degree or Fellow craft.

I know how you operate.

This is a debate, you have now lost, do you wish to apologise and or admit defeat? Or are you still going to adamantly deny that JFK was talking about the freedom of the press and the suppression of that freedom by the Government and their need for National Security(SECRETS)?

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

...The fact is that the speech was made and the content was about secret societies involved in treasonous acts against the people . If you have to lie and twist facts to justify your secret organisation , what kind of an organisation do you belong to ?...

For some reason, I thought you had finally "got it", SimonPeter. I though that once it had been explained to you in small enough words, that you had finally understood what the speech was really about:

THE COMMON ENEMY WAS SOVIET COMMUNISM, AND KENNEDY IMPLORED THE PRESS TO RESTRAIN THEMSELVES FROM REVEALING SENSITIVE INFORMATION, DESPITE PEOPLES' INHERENT DISTASTE FOR SECRECY. IT WAS NOT ABOUT FREEMASONRY.

But I guess I was wrong about you. Despite paraphrasing the speech so even a 5-year-old could understand, you've repeatedly shown that reading comprehension, even at a primary level, is not one of your strong suits. But, hey, don't let the truth ruin your delusions.

Jeepers, some people are thick - the truth just doesn't sink in, even after the verbal equivalent of being hit with a 2x4. Maybe all that tinfoil is interfering.
edit on 7-5-2013 by IslandMason because: Fix typos

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
So you provide a site that does not have the speech in question but EVERY other speech Kennedy has done.

The site was a listing of Kennedy's televised addresses and is extensively researched.

I have provided you with a video clip of the speech in question that many believe is about secret societies which you have so evidently stood up for and are a member.

And so was Kennedy.

This is a debate, you have now lost, do you wish to apologise and or admit defeat?

I will admit I am wrong if you show a source (like I have) that shows this speech was televised, as it stands now it was never televised.

Or are you still going to adamantly deny that JFK was talking about the freedom of the press and the suppression of that freedom by the Government and their need for National Security(SECRETS)?

Huh? I have been stating all along that this was about the press.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken

The question was not whether a video recording or clip exists. The question is whether it was televised, as that is the linchpin of the claim. All sources, including the authority on JFK (his library), say no.

This is a debate, you have now lost, do you wish to apologise and or admit defeat?

Even if the point you think is in question turned out to be true, that wouldn't mean defeat; it would mean that SimonPeter saw the speech live. There's still the question of what it means.

Or are you still going to adamantly deny that JFK was talking about the freedom of the press and the suppression of that freedom by the Government and their need for National Security(SECRETS)?

Please explain why, if JFK was speaking on behalf of freedom of the press, he explicitly extols "the need for far greater official secrecy".

Also, what he's "denying" is that Freemasonry played a part in the speech at all. That's the point that needs to be proven.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Just to be clear, this post and the two after it contain the whole speech. See if you can find the words Kenedy was saying in those posts. I think the speech you linked is another speech entirely. He did make a few of them.

It doesn't matter what some conspiracy people think the speech was about, the words are there for anyone to see and read. His meaning is there as well. I don't understand how anyone can read the words, then say he "meant" some underlying meaning based on hacked up versions of out of context segments of the speech.

Simonpeter flat out lied about his dealings with the speech. It may have been an honest mistake, but since he refuses to accept responsibility for his posts, he will remain a liar.

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

No President should fear public scrutiny of his program. For from that scrutiny comes understanding; and from that understanding comes support or opposition. And both are necessary. I am not asking your newspapers to support the Administration, but I am asking your help in the tremendous task of informing and alerting the American people. For I have complete confidence in the response and dedication of our citizens whenever they are fully informed.

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers—I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for, as a wise man once said: "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed—and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law-maker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy. And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment—the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution—not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"—but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion. This means greater coverage and analysis of international news—for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security—and we intend to do it. It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, gunpowder and the printing press. Now the links between the nations first forged by the compass have made us all citizens of the world, the hopes and threats of one becoming the hopes and threats of us all. In that one world's efforts to live together, the evolution of gunpowder to its ultimate limit has warned mankind of the terrible consequences of failure. And so it is to the printing press—to the recorder of man's deeds, the keeper of his conscience, the courier of his news—that we look for strength and assistance, confident that with your help man will be what he was born to be: free and independent.

your post. I will recite yours again with the highlighted portion of your speech that matches the video

I not only could not stifle controversy among your readers—I welcome it. This Administration intends to be candid about its errors; for, as a wise man once said: "An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." We intend to accept full responsibility for our errors; and we expect you to point them out when we miss them.

Without debate, without criticism, no Administration and no country can succeed—and no republic can survive. That is why the Athenian law-maker Solon decreed it a crime for any citizen to shrink from controversy.

And that is why our press was protected by the First Amendment—the only business in America specifically protected by the Constitution—not primarily to amuse and entertain, not to emphasize the trivial and the sentimental, not to simply "give the public what it wants"—but to inform, to arouse, to reflect, to state our dangers and our opportunities, to indicate our crises and our choices, to lead, mold, educate and sometimes even anger public opinion.

This means greater coverage and analysis of international news—for it is no longer far away and foreign but close at hand and local. It means greater attention to improved understanding of the news as well as improved transmission. And it means, finally, that government at all levels, must meet its obligation to provide you with the fullest possible information outside the narrowest limits of national security—and we intend to do it. It was early in the Seventeenth Century that Francis Bacon remarked on three recent inventions already transforming the world: the compass, g

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

as will agustus who said there is no video of the speech, so that discredits his opinion about the speech not being about freedom of the press vs National Security. That is the focal point of the speech. Kennedy never mentions, communism and Russia, or cuba, he speaks at the American Newspaper Publishers Association to the press about a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy involving....

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

And just for the record, everyone's opinion is valued but don't be lazy, you could of fact checked yourself and found out that the speech I posted, the Thread I started was about the same speech in question.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join