It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guns and Bombs and Terrorists, Oh My!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Seems like we're moving into a whole new arena of propagandist entertainment to instill fear into the masses so the NWO can step up speed on their long awaited agenda.

Since Waco,Ruby ridge, Oklahoma City, 911, Sandy hook, now Boston, Unkle Sammy has been attempting to draw the noose around our necks and close the loophole of freedom.

I see momentum building towards the Armageddon of our freedom and the NWO reigning in our new lifestyle of absolute control, just as all the other lunatics have done to the people throughout history.

Some traditions never change

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

Well said, and I couldn't agree more.

The US has not trully experienced terrorism yet. Let me explain, before you say I'm crazy.

I was in Germany in the early 80's in the AF. Bomb threats and explosions were a weekly thing and it really made you stay on your toes and stay concerned. You thought about the route you were taking to work and you were always aware of your surroundings. This is terrorism because it disrupts your life on a personal level.

When bombs start going off in little towns and in places of little significance (i.e. Walmart, Micky D's, etc), then people will beg the government to lock them down. It happens all the time in the middle east. Buckle your seat belt when you see it happening here.
Sgt. Cursed

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SgtCursed

Well said, and I couldn't agree more.

The US has not trully experienced terrorism yet. Let me explain, before you say I'm crazy.

I was in Germany in the early 80's in the AF. Bomb threats and explosions were a weekly thing and it really made you stay on your toes and stay concerned. You thought about the route you were taking to work and you were always aware of your surroundings. This is terrorism because it disrupts your life on a personal level.

When bombs start going off in little towns and in places of little significance (i.e. Walmart, Micky D's, etc), then people will beg the government to lock them down. It happens all the time in the middle east. Buckle your seat belt when you see it happening here.
Sgt. Cursed

I too was in Germany at McCully barracks in 1980 when all the bombings and threats were happening, and it was then that i learned from our commanders that the muslims and terrorists were the new war game in town and our future....They knew then what we know now...because it was planned that way

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Nice to see someone else remembers. That's and interesting point you made. That was never said to us. It sounds like your commander was in the "know". Would love to speak to him today, wouldn't you"
Sgt. Cursed

new topics

top topics

join