It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Suspects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Boston Suspects 'Chechen brothers'

www.skynews.com.au

The two suspects in the bombings of the Boston Marathon had 'international ties' and 'military experience,' NBC News reports.

The suspects are brothers with the last name Tsarnaez and are from the Russian republic of Chechnya, law enforcement sources told the broadcaster.

NBC reported that the brothers, aged 19 and 20, have permanent resident status in the United States, where they have been living for about a year.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.ibtimes.com[edi tby]edit on 19-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Turns out that the bombing suspects are actually from Chechnya. The older brother was the one killed in the shootout. Police are still looking for the younger brother (the one wearing the white hat). Still no lead on a motive. I guess we won't know until they catch the other kid. I hope he doesn't attempt to bomb anywhere else. When they killed suspect #1 they found that he was wearing a bomb, so #2 could be wearing a bomb as well.

www.skynews.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, that's strange. The title got cut off half way because I used the apostrophes in the title. It was supposed to be "Boston Suspects 'Chechen brothers'" like on the news headline. I've noticed that threat titles, signatures, profile info etc, always wipes out anything surrounded by apostrophes. What's up with that?
edit on 19-4-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ongoing discussion here

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join