It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Anyone remeber this movie?

Well its somewhat based on truth. These beings really can possess you.
Now why an owl. Well its quite simple actually. They look like owls. But are reptillians.
How is that possible?

Well here they are building a dino from a chicken. So birds are direct decendants of dinosaurs.

But this is not the first time they have been spoken about. Plenty of Lore about dragons eating people.
but obviously here we see feathers, So they are a feathered serpent. Which there is even more lore about Space beings coming here.

Now where did the story of Satan and god come from? Well. Its always been a struggle. People being brainwashed in different eras. And not all of the tactics are the same. These wars always take different shape and have a different but similar ending. It ends with baphomets head rolling on the floor.

So we know a tree and a snake. And a jaguar killing the snake. This is egyptian mythology. But does this reoccure elsewhere? Well... it kinda does.

Now, the Maya, MENTION evil owls.
Why? What is the purpose of this? Other than to glorify the beings currently enslaving and destroying.

This is the tree of the feathered serpent. We can clearly see the all seeing eye at the bottom.
and the feathers covering the tree. This tree also has a bulls head. Now how does this tree ties to a serpent if your still skeptical well lets take a step back.

Clearly we see a feathered serpent right here. Which actually is.

These guys.

www.crystalinks.com...

The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand. In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains. In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades. The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

So, we know that the Pleiades is in reference to the Feathered serpent now. And that Orion.

Is tied with the pyramids and many many landmarks across the globe. We know that the pleiades has few. Except in the locations where they have touched down and successfully conquered and assimilated a culture into blood oath sacrifise.

Both cultures are plagued by this, Even in the US cult sacrifise is still a very big problem. This is very serious. These Sick people are doing so because of the Death god Associated with the pleiades. IS an an owl.

And Satan is a bull because of the pleiades!
bible.cc...
Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the cluster of the Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

A 2 headed dragon. So, why is the symbol for commerce 2 snakes around a staff with wings?
I bring forth my conclusion

HOOT HOOT, OPS. Looks like you caught me HOOT. Yes i am a pleadian and whats it to yah hoot hoot.
This is my wife HOOT and we made the nephlem HOOT. We are the gods of sacrifise HOOT.

And we are everywhere.
HOOT our symbols are everywhere. The wheel of time
When our main fleet returns HOOT and we shall vanquish an enemy we created! HOOT then claim to save everyone! But only taking what we want. These are not very nice beings. And often will snatch you without any permission what so ever.

Then they have the AUDACITY to lie to the abductees face, say OH NO we are not the evil greys, those are some other guys. RIGHT. Every story is the same!

Thats the true meaning behind mickey mouses head.

Their Idols are literally an eyesore for me. I'm a lion and i cannot stand the sight of all these serpents.
And their Idols UGH. Everywhere.

This is how i feel, looking at all these symbols in the streets. Watching my people so far gone.

Its just natural, Just kill it and walk away.

So follow the lion. Follow the jaguar.

The essence of Christ is the Panther.

It is the only thing that repels the snake

Together as one reclaiming our land back from these invaders. From their tower ships.
See the owl perched above? And the tower the man is pointing to?

If you watch this video, it speaks of the pleiadians and their cigar shaped ufos.

Be careful what you are being told on the news, Straight up guys. Everyone going off about the reptillians is all true. I did the research myself and the reptillians don't even look like reptillians, They are Greys. OWLS. Think of the illuminati! why they worship it. And the tree i posted up there. I mean. Blood, thats all they care about is blood.

Blood.

But a lion is here. From Orion. To lift the veil.

Guarding the keys to victory

Leviathans will be exposed. And the oil shall annoint them. With the holy flame.

edit on 16-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The Disney channel will never be the same for me again, all thanks to your Mickey Mouse Picture and how you tied it in to all of that hubbub. Smh. No more good luck Charlie for this guy anymore.

Sorry, but in the first few pics of serpents that you posted... none were feathered.

ETA: I'll still watch Kickin It though, I'm starting to like that show.
edit on 17-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
hahaha i know right. Disney is like. I don't even know. I tried watching some of the newer cartoons but there is still some rediculous symbolism in it.

I still like movies like the lion king and Atlantis, but you are right. Disney will never be the same lol.

Its kinda tragic we have to have these things, and people. Constantly bothering the progress of man. Can't evil just leave us alone and prove to ourselves that humans are not evil? That its basically just a bunch of programming done by some greedy beings in the background.

Well we get our higher wisdom and knowledge from them we also gain many negative attributes as well.
You understand what im saying? Even tho they provided a network for us and created our infrastructure and laws.

They are still quite evil, because of all the pain and suffering, the monetary system and all of its chaos. Sure their way may provide progress. But it has no soul, no heart. No connection to planet earth. All they care about is whats going on elsewhere, in space not here. That is their priority.

And it is not the way. They too, some of them were born here. They do not understand spirituality as we do. They only understand migration. Like birds flying south .... try to tell a bird not to fly south. Its impossible. These things were programmed the same way to come here and Just screw with us. Mind body and soul.
Why. Because they want reincarnation. When they claim to be a dieing race, that was a half truth. What they actually mean is, they die once and they are gone forever. So they come here trying to extract it from us. Hense the greed of the beings. They not only make us bow to them as gods in the monarches. But they also cause death for many wakes of life here.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Heres another song.

I got some videos for you guys.

You should really watch this.
This gives you a little insight into the history of the bohemian grove in a short 10 minutes.
Some of the infuencial forces in government who were owl worshipers.

Lol i don't run around naked like they do. See his beak.
I love how alex jones gives him a hand shake LOL

But there is hope.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

WOW! I don't know what to say...

You really opened my eyes.
Especially the artistic disfigurement of "Mickey Mouse" did it for me.
Who is that genius? I must see more of his/her work!

I can see clearly now... ...the brain is gone...

A

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

What fantastic pics thanks.

Here we have the gods and the Tree of Life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Cant wait for the return of the feathered serpents the gods that we worship, so order will be restored once again

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

CrypticSouthpaw, all 1 can say is the energies that manifest into the forms you know of and may not know of objectively can come in positive and negative forms as do some humans. So if there was some type of negative projection sent from EA*RTH and it is to be reflected upon EACH as if MIRRORING YOUR EXACT. Then what is there to fear INDIVIDUALLY if your individual WILL & REPENTANCE LEVEL drove your passions to resonate on that projected frequency even if many tried to prevent but COULD NOT FORCE YOUR INDIVIDUAL WILL / PASSIONS.

1 tries to avoid Subjectively labeling an entire species or CREATOR Creation ENERGY group as negatives for some may be BALANCERS [color=gold] (Seraphim Cherubim) ANGELS??? like understood / or not understood here of the negative projections sent out into the universe and so COME or GO to MIRROR and REFLECT upon those projecting GOOD and BAD... Hence translated HEAVEN or Hell -GOD / NATAS GUIDED OR OVERSEEN EXISTENCE ZONES during the phases of LIFE and DEATH within EXISTENCE experienced by CREATOR Creations. So as you continue to research please keep this in mind as to better sense ALL do not resonate on 1 level as do not humans, do they?

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Idols never died or went away, they simply changed and are still all around us.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Sorry, but in the first few pics of serpents that you posted... none were feathered.

The OP's statement "so they are a feathered serpent" can be seen in en.wikipedia.org...

In Numbers and Deuteronomy the "seraphim" are serpents

As angels are seraph's then they can be seen as both humanoid or dragon.

Many evil seraphs lose their wings and become snakes (serpents) because the light of YHWH is lost from their presence which makes the wings almost transparent.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So owls and snakes are symbols of evil? I don't know where you're getting your information, but it obviously isn't from any educated sources. Serpents are a symbol of wisdom and eternal life, and owls are also a symbol of wisdom as well as prophecy, as they can see in the dark.

Once again, in your desperation to rationalize the beliefs you hold, you throw other cultures under the bus regardless of where they come from or what they mean.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The owls are not what they seem...

They really aren't.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So, did they ever open the chamber under the sphinx?
Is there any pictures of they "owl people" that you spoke of?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

So, did they ever open the chamber under the sphinx?

It's not known if there is a chamber under the Sphinx to open , according to Zahi Hawass there probably isn't or at least they've not found evidence for one .

This from 2008

This project also provides a good chance to test the theories about secret passages and hidden chambers existing under the Sphinx. People used to ask me all the time for permission to look under the left paw of the Sphinx to see if anything is hidden there. But now we are drilling under the Sphinx to preserve it. This hole we drilled under the left paw has reached 10 meters underneath the Sphinx, and when we inserted cameras into the hole to check the groundwater, we did not find any hidden chambers. We hope this will help put to rest these theories.
www.drhawass.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

That whole presentation made my brain hurt, but it was pretty epic just the same so SnF for you.

I still like it when I see owls out in the woods from time to time. Even if I know they are an illuminati symbol they are very smart creatures. Snakes not so much. I will usually kill those poisonous or not.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Illuminati basically means enlightened ones. So if you're claiming to have knowledge that is uncommon or knowledge that others don't have, that makes you an illuminati. In essence, most of ATS.
edit on 17-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
From my point of view:

Owl represents becoming something that can see in the dark either by improved eyesight or by bringing a light to the darkness. Quite a nice ability to have now days.

Snake is representing the Kundalini a spiritual energy matrix within the body.

Neither is by themselves evil or good. They just are.

Eyes open no fear.

From DUNE
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

About the wheel of time symbol. It is reincarnation story where people get reborn to fight the evil one again and again to keep the people safe and bind the evil one in it's prison. The story is centered around Ta'veren.

Ta'veren : "A person around whom the Wheel of Time weaves all surrounding life-threads, perhaps ALL life-threads, to form a Web of Destiny." (TEotW, Glossary). In simpler terms, a Ta'veren is a person around whom the Pattern of the world structures itself.

These books are in fact describing from my point of view part of what is going on in our world right now with people who are affecting the whole humanity to a greater deal due to heightened synchronicity surrounding these people.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Lets say these beings exist,
I don't see the reason for doing what you describe they are doing.
If they travel light years from different star constellations why would they want to enslave us and use us as their little puppets.
If they are highly evolved beings they should be a lot wiser than that.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

www.wisegeek.org...

Wow, this thread really got a lot of attention. I am happy for all the replies and everyones interest into this topic.
Yes, its true these owls are a reprisentation of wisdom and secrets. But they are also harbingers of death.

These beings have given us our infrastructure ( as well as our many translations of tablets and archeology of ancient ruins discovering methods of agriculture and more) We know that these owls currently give us our education and set the standards for what is real and what is not real. So, Yes they benifited us in some ways. But they always want something. They just don't give us knowledge and technology for free. They made a deal with the humans here on earth.

Think of the blade trilogy, this is somewhat based on the mythology of the sun conquering the evil shapeshifting beings that drink blood. Vampires? That's where that legend comes from. And the legend of warewolfs come from Jehova. As jehova controls the lions, the big cats and wolfs are the domain of YHWH
I am very glad people are interested and are willing to look passed the charade created.
The reason why jehova whitnesses do not celebrate many holidays is because a lot of these holidays are created by Satan. Or these owls. Christmas was highjacked by them. It was meant to be a festival of food technically. Because of the cold weather, the ancients often lodged themselve during this time in houses and gave thanks for the suns continually cycle of moving up and down. But these are concepts ancient and have been changed to personify some other events more related to religion rather then events here on earth. We personify it with stars because of the Contained wisdom. Great acts of evil happened in the passed. SO WE MUST TRACK ITS PATH, so that this future, this era TOO will be recorded in stone.

Here is a quote about Owl mythology.

Written By: J.E. Holloway
Edited By: M. C. Hughes
Last Modified Date: 05 March 2013
Copyright Protected:
2003-2013 Conjecture Corporation

Did You Know?
The brain does not shut down when you sleep - parts of it are actually more active than when you're awake.

Owls play an important role in the mythology of many cultures around the world. In mythology, they can be companions to the gods, evil spirits, wise observers or the embodiment of natural forces. In many cultures, owls are messengers of death or otherwise associated with the powers of the underworld. This negative connotation my arise from the fact that owls are nocturnal; animals that are active at night often have negative roles in myth and folklore. The most famous owls in mythology are probably those associated with Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare, patron deity of the city of Athens. Artists depicted Athena with an owl on one shoulder. Owls may have been connected to the goddess because of their ability to see well at night and their large eyes, which evoked her epithet, "bright-eyed Athena." As a result of this association, owls continue to be symbols of wisdom in the Western world. One genus of owls retains the name "Athene."

Now, the scary part about this is, There is a claim that a giant mothership is orbiting earth called the Athena.
www.luisprada.com...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings, dear Hearts! We come again with more interesting things to tell you! At present, our First Contact fleet is poised at the ready. We are just waiting for certain events controlled by your Ascended Masters and our Earth allies to manifest. In the meantime, let us take you on a brief tour of our inner ring of fleet command ships. The command ships that are mainly responsible for coordinating all scientific observations of your precious planet are two Andromedan Motherships, which are cloaked and in geosynchronous orbit above your planet, one over the Western hemisphere, the other over the Eastern. Both motherships are noted veterans of thousands of other First Contact missions. Each is over 3,000 miles (4800 kilometers) long, and has a crew drawn from over forty galactic human star nations. The two top commanders are famous Andromedan scientists. A number of Pleiadian and Sirian scientists act as their direct subordinates. There is also a specialized command staff whose job it is to evaluate all incoming data.---------------------------------------

Just a quote. So. Should be a tad bit worried about this? Well these are only the claims of starseeds. But still. They claimed the tower ships belong to the pleiades. We know that they belong to the feathered serpents.
This is where the truth about being invaded mind body and spirit comes true.

reply to post by Jauk3

This answer is for everyone. The reason why they are here. Is because in legend. Osiris did not give them eternal life. One death and 7 death is their names.

So the only reason why they would be here, Is because they cannot reincarnate. They die once and they are dead. So they come here creating hybrids. trying to combine the human soul with their body in order to achieve reincarnation.

This was a gift given to our by the creator. And these beings do not and cannot cope with the fact they cannot and will not be part of the 5th dimension. Or the only non physical state. Darkness. Darkness is actually Eternal fire. Or eternal light. Because light and all matter and creation came from darkness. We see the darkness as the spirit realm. The realm of the non physical. But we can still see it, JUST NOT INTO IT. that is what all those ancient tests were referring to. We can see this creative energy but we cannot see PASSED THE VEIL. which is darkness.

Our souls has strings to this 5th dimension. This is the reason why spirits are seen as shadows. But not until you focus on them they begin turning into light and more tangible.
This is because the 5th dimension is trying to manifest in the physical, The realm of the 4 physical elemental states. Fire wind water and earth. The 5th darkness. All combined creates every aspect of creation in our universe. All can be described under the 5 kingdoms.

When we are speaking about 5th dimensional beings, We are speaking about shadow beings. Beings of the Eternal fire. Anything else that is not THAT is not what they claim to be. WE cannot see the higher dimension. So all these lesser beings running around glowing and stuff is all genetic tricks. They have not attained accendance into the 5th non physical state. This is what everyone is referring to. By the 5th dimension. AND DO NOT GET CONFUSED because we cannot even fathom anything above this dimension existing.
So don't try to. Its all this simple okay?

edit on 17-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

All I see is Bast killing Chaos or Apophis.

Bast as the substitute teacher per se of Rah. Why confuse the masses with egyptian mythology which is already warped with time?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
bastet is technically a good god. Baal is not. Tho the 2 can be confused for each other.

No its not confusing. In christian mythology we have the lions with wings. Same as in egypt. Here we have the lions and the demons of solomon both being lions and dogs. Both benevolent beings but having a thick passed because of intervention throuought human history.

The reason why a jaguar is killing a snake is because its the same mythology we see in Maya. I linked the Popol voh up there If you watch the full movie it speaks of jaguar dear and hunter dear who together defeated the evil lords of shambala, who are Owls and snakes.

They eventually sacrifise these lords without bringing them back to life.
So im sorry if you saw confusion in this but i tried to be as accurate as possible.

There is symbology for more than just the egpytian mythologies in here. These pictures are collected from Europe summaria maya aztec all over the world.
And all im trying to say is, its all related.

Here il take a picture of the aztect sun stone.

See the seal of the galatic federation of light? Its on this stone.

Okay see this other sun stone? notice the bottom. Those 2 dragon heads are actually Owls. You know how money has that weird curving design? and the monarchy crown? Well on either side is parallell eyes i colored them in. Along the left and ride side are just colored markers i used to count how many blocks are there. repeating numbers of 10. and at the top is the ulimate number. 13. Which should be symbolic to either the constellations or a date.

Notice the jaguar i circled, and the dragon.
This is what the real meaning of this calander is, These owls come back. Cause havok. And start the next destruction. But the jaguars fight them back. Jaguar dear and hunter dear. Who are around the disc. We see other figures below.

This whole disc. Looks like an owl. See the top how the beak is pointing up. there are claw heads on the side. And at the bottom the dragons claws are the owls feet.

we shall annoint them.
edit on 17-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join