It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website layout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hey gang,

Are there plans to upgrade the general layout of the website? I (and many others) use widescreen monitors, and the center column (where the content is) is so narrow. You could fit twice the information if the center column of content adjusted to the width of the screen it was displayed on.

I know I saw a couple of threads a while ago about changes to the main page and possible site revision...are those still in progress?

Anyhow, keep up the great work! I really do love the site and appreciate all the work that goes into keeping this place looking great and free.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
On my screen it's fine. What do you mean by narrow? Can you do a screen saver? Thanks.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
On my screen it's fine. What do you mean by narrow? Can you do a screen saver? Thanks.

I'm talking about the space on the left and right of the center column - here is a pic to help illustrate

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
i'm of the opinion of "if it's not broken, don't fix it"....there might be a good reason for the spaces on each side, but, I do see your point. on the other hand, it makes for a "clean look"...other sites have so much stuffed into them, that it is visually disconcerting.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As a temporary fix you could always just hold down the control key and wheel your mouse forward until it fits your screen......

Or change resolution. I think they set it at a standard that most people have. From your screen shot you seem to have a very wide screen or have your resolution set really high.
edit on 4/17/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join