It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANY psychic predict the boston marathon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I was wondering the same thing after 9/11. Sooo many "psychics" out there, at least one of them must have gotten it, right?

Although I am sure that there are a lot of excuses why they couldn´t see it... as always.

Or they confused it a little and their "prediction" of a natural disaster on the east coast (that is how "accurate" they are) was actually meant to be this one.

I do not want to step on anybodies toes or disrespect the people who had to experience this horrific event.

But I think the question is fair to ask. IF poeple claim to have ANY idea what is supposed to happen in the future, how could they miss this one?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This may workreply to post by Nightaudit

Check out John Hogue's web site
Cody

edit on 16/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

Sorry I can't link I'm on my phone

Here

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
I was wondering the same thing after 9/11. Sooo many "psychics" out there, at least one of them must have gotten it, right?

Some appear to be claiming it based on the "almost anything goes" strategy.

As an example, this thread deals with a so-called psychic who wrote back in November last year...

“Dark times for the United States are returning.
We are about to turn the corner”

And that, is enough to claim a "hit".
(even after he specifically says that prediction should come true in " less than a months time, perhaps two at the latest.")

But its the usual stuff from psychics - throw enough vague stuff out there and you can, after the event, fit it to almost anything you like.

edit on 16-4-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I did predict it....I just forgot to post in time...!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i predict the same thing i smelt this morrning when i turned the radio on in the car
bulll[SNIP]!
edit on 16-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed censor circumvention and about 200 explamation marks.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I predicted this type of stuff would happen in the US years ago.

Not because I am psychic, it just stood to reason someone would use IEDs on the American public eventually.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

There's also this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Linking a "prediction" in 2007 to today...

This is the opening sentence posted in July 2007:

During the remaining months of this year I am viewing the occurrence of a terrible act of violence in the Country. This will be unfortunately even more destructive than the one suffered on 2001

What a chump.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Not really but I knew something was in the wind for mid- late April for the US.
Did'nt get the location ,but knew it was designed to effect the psche of the American people.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

ANY psychic predict the boston marathon?

Family Guy did:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

So you knew that something was going to happen that would affect the american public?

Isn´t that very vague even for psychic standards?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Aparently someone was trying to warn people on Saturday....

Mike Heiliger, 59, said a woman holding several bags was telling runners who were picking up their pre-race packages in downtown Boston on Saturday (April 13) that they were going to die if they participated in the event.

www.squamishchief.com...
edit on 16-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have a post somewhere here recently that lists
March 15 to May 1st as a window for tragedy .
It's a safe bet when you look at the history of terrorist acts.
Waco, Oklahoma city, Columbine, Austin where that dude flew his plane into IRS building etc
and now this. This window will be official terrorist act corridor.

Found it
"Ok I almost never think this,
but I think I feel it too OP.
***EVENT WATCH IN EFFECT FOR MARCH 13TH TO APRIL 30TH*** "

edit on 16-4-2013 by sealing because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by sealing because: Link

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

So you "predicted" that in a certain 8 week period "something" bad will happen?

Excuse my sarcasm, but forgive me for not being amazed by your incredible abilities...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I saw plenty of poster mention April 15 as a day to watch out for. Where it gets tricky, is that most people who peered into the mists, associated their feelings with key occurrences happening in society - so more often than not - they associated their bad feeling for that date with either North Korea, nuclear strike, and even saw weather pinpointed as the reason for their feelings.

So, while I see evidence that there are plenty of intuitive empaths here on ATS - I've yet to see the divinely guided prophet that drops me to my knees in astonishment.

But I'm hopeful, someday, someone - will astonish me somewhere.

My prayers are with all who died in the world on April 15 - regardless of where in the world.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by sealing

So you "predicted" that in a certain 8 week period "something" bad will happen?

Excuse my sarcasm, but forgive me for not being amazed by your incredible abilities...

Did you read the post? I didn't say anything about being Psychic
I said that it we a safe bet because so much happens in that 6 (not 8) week period.
I'd quote but it's right there.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I personally do not call myself a psychic, or anything of the sort... BUT I awoke from a weird dream yesterday morning. I've been trying to write most of my recent dreams down in some form, but usually I post on twitter if I forget...

I wrote on twitter at around 12:45pm EST yesterday about the dream. A few hours before the Boston event.

I recall just thinking of the phrase, "Smoking Gun" over and over again. The setting of the dream involved a Hotel, and dead relative belongings, and a ton of other odd things. Most of my dreams are rather strange (on melatonin), but just the timing of this one and that phrase was rather odd... Didn't think of it until I saw this thread.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Well, kind of.... but, no: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting tid bit from Jessica:
Source:jessicacaracciolo.wordpress.com...

Yesterday my family from in town came by and they were talking about the marathon and I saw, flashed in my head, “bomb”. Figured it was ego-self being a pain so I never tweeted it… but low and behold look what happened and I keep feeling like it isn’t over yet. I will always post what I see and feel from now on- like right now I am seeing “Chicago, next” and “don’t use trains” around here… I will never underestimate what I see, feel, hear ever again.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Interesting , funny thing is , I was doing a lot of random searches in connection with the young boy who was killed and came up with this odd link .
William RichardSHEPHERD

Obituary

SHEPHERD, William Richard Was born in Jackson, TN on March 27, 1957 and passed away on February 13, 2013. Richard was an involved community activist; he held an active membership with the Gallatin Chamber of Commerce. Richard was a member of the Kappa Alpha fraternity at the University of Kentucky. He was also co-owner of the Cockeyed Pig Barbecue Restaurant. He is preceded in death by his father, Jack Shepherd, Sr., brother, Jack Shepherd, Jr. He is survived by his loving partner of thirteen years, Dennis Ottum.

Now your quote:-

"Smoking Gun" over and over again. The setting of the dream involved a Hotel, and dead relative belongings,

It sort of would link up with the phrase" dead relative belongings".

The boy killed in the explosion was Martin Richard, was the son of William and Denise Richard of Carruth Street in Dorchester.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Well, what are you saying then? You didn´t predict anything? You predicted the obvious?

I am sorry for not getting your point, but I still do not know if you argue in favor or against predictions.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Apparently I did, but I'm not a psychic.

Originally posted by z00mster
reply to post by TheGhettoDragon

What you describe sounds like collective consciousness.
We all 'sense' something is coming, but react differently.
It's like the change in behaviour seen in animals when they know a storm is coming.

Regarding march 22nd; it could be that date.
My feeling is end of march, but we'll live to see april.
I believe big things will happen in April.
I don't know why..yet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join