It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military and Police Drills Upcoming in Los Angeles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Dear ATS and hello Hefficide,

I received a phone call today from a friend, he told me that there is going to be an exercise in Los Angeles on the 18th. This exercise will involve the LAPD, LAFD, the Marines, the County Sheriffs, Homeland Security and other such organizations, including private security. If you wish to doubt me, don't waste my time, I will ignore you. You get to verify what I am saying next weekend, either I have been correct or I have not.

Here is what I am proposing. Let all of the ATS members who live in downtown Los Angeles film what they plan. I do not have the time of day; but, I have been told that roughly ten blocks in downtown Los Angeles around the financial district will be blocked off by the authorities and that a drill regarding crowd control will be exercised. Now, usually these drills are done on the weekends and at night; but, if I was told the correct date, it will be on a Thursday. Hmmm. Shutting down the financial district of Los Angeles during the week seems very odd to me.

If what what I was told is correct and if there are ATS members that live in downtown Los Angeles then they would be able to film the approach that these organizations will take towards crowd control. That would be interesting to watch online and informative. There are many lofts in the area filled with many people in their 20s and 30s and I can only assume that some read ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Thanks for posting this....April 18th - may be financial doomsday. Will be watching the markets.

Again, thanks.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Dear Happy1,

As I said it is just an exercise as far as I know, could be more, could be nothing more; but, how interesting to have people film their approach to crowd control and post it. LOL. Sounds like fun to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
False Flag Alert

These evil devils always run a drill when they pull this crap!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Ok so you had me when you mentioned it being in the financial district, during the week... makes it even more surreal, but when you called apartments "Lofts" I figured you are not from USA.

You are kind of arrogant and flippant about how members are to approach your thread, so just saying to you, thanks for the heads up sounds like a very interesting tip you received. Keep pressing your source for more info on this if possible such as any direct orders or suggestions to have cash, food, water, medical supplies.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The use of one word doesn't indicate someone's national origin in my opinion. This is off topic here, I know, but the OP has nothing in the other posts of his that I read to indicate he's someone outside of the U.S.

And so what if he happens to be a foreigner!

Why make the assertion that the OP is not from the states? I don't see why that would make any difference concerning the possibility of this military drill in LA.

Sounds like a tactic to try to shift attention off the topic to me.

I'll take a "heads up" regardless if it turns out to be just a rumor. Time will tell, but I can believe it.

ETA: Just like to say to AQuestion. I like your post about RAP being started by white guys. I'll be looking into that.
edit on 13-4-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: added last comments

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Im not in LA, so I cant help with the Filming.

But to those who may Film, Look for the Marines that are Mentioned in the OP.

If they are included , this is a Big No No, and would be worth the Effort in Itself.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION! WE WILL NOT TOLERATE CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE!

This sounds a lot like Operation Urban Warrior. Operation Urban Warrior was a drill where US Marines, foreign special forces and police practiced rounding up American citizens and forcing them in internment camps in the city of Oakland, California.

Take 10 mins to watch this. They round up Americans and process them in internment camps. Paid "role players" were told to yell out to the soldiers...

"We want food!"
"We're American citizens!"
"We have rights!"
"Let me see my children!"
"Don't take our guns!"

It is an old Alex Jones clip but don't even listen to him. Watch the footage he took of Operation Urban Warrior.

The soldiers processing citizens throught the camps.

edit on 14-4-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

We are the new world order. Every member here is united as human beings, earthlings. Just pointing out something I thought based on the comments made. We really are a tight knit community here.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I cant wait to find out if this is true or not. It will be exceptional if a member could get it on video for us. Hope everyone stays safe and this is not one of those events where something major happens coinciding with a drill.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Who do drills openly hallmark a concurrent actual event?

Since 9.11, if not before, US officials have time and time again perpetrated a full-blown massacre at the time of pre-meditated drill.

To me, that screams of official involvement in the massacre, as they would have the advantage of not being reported while 'prepping' for whatever they're about to pull off, whilst conversely, menace civilians would least likely pull off an allegedly independentl plotted massacre during increased officials & emergency responders in the area.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Kind of makes you wonder what the heck is going on.
Other cities have been experiencing this too.

The sight of Army helicopters and the sound of gunfire created a lot of concern Monday afternoon in one Houston neighborhood. We received a lot of phones calls, Tweets and Facebook posts from worried neighbors, wondering what was going on. SkyEye 13 HD was over the south side where at first look, it appeared there was a massive SWAT scene happening. With military helicopters flying above her southeast Houston neighborhood, Frances Jerrals didn't know what to think. "When you see this, you think the worst. When you hear this, you think the worst," Jerrals said.

abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8971311
edit on 14-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If this is true; you can bet that there will be more cameras, DSLRs, camcorder and smart phones documenting every moment and every move. YouTube will be inundated with submissions.
If YouTube and Facebook go black then you might have reason to worry about the future.

Also it might be advisable for all people with cameras to be out and about in the large cities to see if there is any
sympathetic "drills" along with the LA actions; Provided this info turns out to be true.

edit on 14-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear antar,

Firstly I am from the USA and for the past ten years they have been "loft conversions" in Los Angeles. The "apartments" are advertised as lofts because they re-purposed old office buildings. As for being flippant, not at all. I simply stated that I don't know what the true intent is of what is going on other than what I was told and I was told it is an "exercise". While I believe we will see a currency crisis in the near future, I have no reason to believe it will occur before the drill. Sorry it took so long to respond, I was out of town.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Ok so you had me when you mentioned it being in the financial district, during the week... makes it even more surreal, but when you called apartments "Lofts" I figured you are not from USA.

Actually, they are called lofts. Lofts are a distinction made for buildings which once held some form of commercial consideration being altered for either rental or coop and all major cities in the US have them now. In DTLA, gentrification took hold and there are a lot of lofts of all sorts, some renting for 500 bucks to some costing several million dollars. The distinction is accurate.

As for the topic at hand. Consider this: there is NO WAY there is ever going to be an invasion by people of another nation - never. There is no logistical way to do it, there is no economical way to do it and there is no possible positive result that can happen from it. It will not happen, the US mainland will never, ever be invaded. So, why would the Military need to practice for something that will never happen? How about a disaster, like an earthquake??? Well, California has had them, and there is/was no way a Military presence would have made things better. So, my guess they are here to prepare of the mayhem that happens after a team wins a championship.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Dear Tw0Sides,

I was gone for the weekend and am only now reading the responses. I was specifically told that Marines would be involved and I found it odd. I would have assumed that the Army and National Guard would have been used only. The person who told me about this was asked if he wished to participate in the drills (private security) and he declined. I actually wish he would have participated as I would have been able to get more complete information.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Dear tropic,

I truly am not expecting anything other than a drill and have had those in Los Angeles before. This one is supposed to be limited to 10 blocks or so and to be focused on crowd control according to what I was told.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Dear MichiganSwampBuck,

You mentioned an old post of mine. Wow. And you are correct I am from the US and the loft conversions were done in Los Angeles for the last ten years and that is how they are advertised. I should also say that while the area where the drill is to be done is called the "financial district", it is primarily retail and lofts, most of the real banks left long ago and the area fell into disrepair. I would say that the people living in the area are now more often young professionals more than anything else.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
False flag and blame it on North Korea.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Yes their is an annual exercise in LA. Every year since at least 2009 longer I think but, since then I know for sure. Hmmm now that I did some searching seems that have doing it since 1990s. You can find the odd conspiracy site with posts from then about the NWO/UN about to take over.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join