It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Spills Its Biggest Ever Stash of Secret US Records

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
reply to post by Happy1

You are being too hard on Henry Kissinger. Don't you know he won the Nobel Peace Prize just like comrade Obama? If you when the Nobel then you must be a great guy right?
lol comrade obama
i saw kissinger talking about thatcher , yea he was 80 years old when i was a kid 30 years ago

i see the brits bitching about how she screwed up the country , well it been downhill for them since 1945 & what did you guys expect , a women that could really run a country lol

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Why are links to Wikileaks.org being censored here on ATS? Complete BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comatose

[Not only Wikileaks]edit - Better yet - why does ATS pride itself in being the most censored forum on the entire internet - worse even that Alex Jones Infowars.com? Try posting about the Zionist Jew stranglehold on America or Sandy Hook - or 9/11 even.

The censors on ATS are so prevalent that I have to take a screen shot of ALL of my posts so I have a re-call of what they have deleted since the mods will not reveal it to us.

edit on 10-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA

Better yet - why does ATS pride itself in being the most censored forum on the entire internet - worse even that Alex Jones Infowars.com? Try posting about the Zionist Jew stranglehold on America or Sandy Hook - or 9/11 even.

The censors on ATS are so prevalent that I have to take a screen shot of ALL of my posts so I have a re-call of what they have deleted since the mods will not reveal it to us.

edit on 10-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

Amen - I second the motion -

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

How the hell are they getting these documents?

How do they not know who is doing this?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
Now I wonder... why haven't I seen this story being told my any MSM yet?

In conspiratorial fashion... this might be the downfall of ATS and the reason for the latest DDoS attacks. I'm JustSayin'

Also... I shouldn't probably say this on ATS

I agree with most moves orchestrated by clandestine groups, working with dictators or destroying them. You can't work regionally with out acknowledging an established political systems current power, so 'working with' dictators is inevitable. Just like destroying them. Go US!
edit on 9-4-2013 by retirednature because: additional statement

Your actually apologing for this war criminal?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

An official response about this would be great to read.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

PM'ed a mod about it.

He said:

It is against the T&C to post links to material that has been obtained illegally. You may post links to articles that discuss that the material from wiki leaks.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

As you chose to make a false allegation public, I'll counter you publicly.

Every member who has a post removed can ask to see the text of the post. You have made one staff complaint about your post removals and didn't ask to see the posts.

The reality is that you haven't ever asked to see a single post-removal. So let's be more honest in the future and avoid misleading other members.

I'll say it again, if any member wishes to see the text of a deleted post...just ask staff. I've personally dealt with dozens in the short time I've been a staffer and haven't refused the request once and why wouldn't I?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Not the most censored, try posting about Bitcoins on GLP, you will recieve an instant ban.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
"In those days, what is done in secret will be shouted from the housetops."
"there will be wars and rumours of wars, famines, pestilence, and hunger."
"Many will come in my name" but pay them no heed"
"For the world will be gripped by a strong delusion"
Uncanny stuff............like the whole world is uconciously acting out this ancient script......
The date of the information dump.....hardly matters...
This is a very detailed look into the guts of how the world is really run by the elites....
Kissinger is the unltimate repilian candidate for scurtiny.....people need to see inside the corrupt workings of these scumbags.....
The more they are exposed as the charlatans they are....the less power they will be able to wield..
In fact when their criminality is widely known the people will begin to get the overall message....

yeah,secret documents,revealed after two thousand years.there's more of this stuff but censorship has it's grip on it,and yeah after all,being the associate of burglars and global gang bangers makes it a lot easier to get away with a lot of stuff.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join