It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Spills Its Biggest Ever Stash of Secret US Records

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
the comments on gizmodo sicken me, maybe you dont like wikileaks or assange but dont you want to know how much your government has lied to you?
according to gizmodo the answer is NO

i suppose if the plebs have their episodes of jersey shore to watch and their facebook phones, nothing alse matters

hope for a brighter future just got a little dimmer

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
- Withdrawn -

edit on 9-4-2013 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Haven't found any tellings of NWO
(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Did search for 9/11 though

www....__._/plusd/cables/01STATE157144_a.html
www....__._/plusd/cables/01STATE157183_a.html
www....__._/plusd/cables/01STATE157224_a.html
www....__._/plusd/cables/00STATE228859_a.html

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Stash of secrets that were publicly available

Good one

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
Thats the first time I have ever heard Henry Kissinger speak in my life. ......

I believe this man should be arrested.

Having followed Kissinger's trail of victims for decades, I believe arrest would be a waste of time for all concerned. There are some beings, like Kissinger and Cheney, that serve no purpose other than to damage mankind.

Their best service to humanity will only be fulfilled on the day they become worm food. Until that day, they should be seized under rendition and parachuted into Iraq .... or Timor ..... or any number of other victim nations.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Stash of secrets that were publicly available

Good one

Available, yes, but who will go around and dig them out? Having a good amount of data in one place and then promoting that place encourages the curious, the intriqued, and the quality journalists to both spend some time digging out nuggets for themselves or put some attention of the discoveries of others.

A user said only the bad and evil people are remembered in history. Well, Gandhi, Dr. King, Jesus, Buddha, Lao Tzu, Marilyn Monoe, John Lennon, and the Marx Brothers (esp. Harpo and Groucho) and quite a few others may eventually give Hannibal Lecter and the Bush and Kissinger crowd a run for their money in the legacy department.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Available, yes, but who will go around and dig them out? Having a good amount of data in one place and then promoting that place encourages the curious

While this is of course true, the entire premise of the thread and the title, revolves around two lies.
- that Wikileaks had "its" stash of records
- that they are "secret" records.

Both of which are not at all true.

A more accurate thread title would be "Wikileaks makes an easier search through some public records".

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Henry is a true Sith Lord, there is no doubt about it. He has had a hand in the machinery since the 1950's. I am no longer surprised about anything he does.
edit on 9-4-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes

Its like this man is the true sith lord who ushered in the destruction of the Republic and gave birth to the Empire!.

Maybe Kissinger is the Rothschild's/shadow governments public face? He certainly wields much power and influence, but I believe he just represents true power, but is not THE power.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
WikiLeaks Has Spilled Absolutely Nothing Of Value Ever - Nothing that has merit with respect to bringing the Zionists and their kindred spirits to their knees has ever been leaked. Julian Assange is a CIA operative who does their bidding, and do not be surprised to learn of his Masonic connections - most likely 33rd. He makes me sick to my stomach. BTW - he has stated publicly than all "truth seekers" such as we find in places like ATS are assholes. He has repeated it time and again that anyone looking into 9/11 in a conspiratorial manner are a bunch of crackpots and nutcases.

edit on 9-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Every time I see this type of information dump, I'm always reminded of a YouTube video I once saw, of an ex- Russian K.G.B. agent. He said that the global deception is so deep, that even if a person had access to ALL the correct information in the World, he would not know what to do with it.

That video was made in the eighties I believe. 30 years later, here we are with all the World's information at our fingertips, and nobody knows which way is up.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Did you ever think that most people don't read very far into posts. Or go very deep into any conversation. The vast majority just skim the top and go on. Did you ever think people might get paid to be jonny on the spot and post commentary with an agenda as quick as possible. Which sets the mood and response for the vast majority of people viewing that page. Most people simply go along with what appears to be the popular opinion. It's survival instinct even.

You have no idea how important it is to either keep the livestock asleep or at least confused enough they don't quest for the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
My question is, why won't Assange release the Insurance password and all of those files? It doesn't make sense for him to be hiding so much information he claims to have. It sort of defeats the purpose.

thats what happens when your a charlatan.........

You like to say youre fighting for the people, when really what youre doing is the same thing you accused those you railed against of doing........

Now hes got the information and therefore the power, you think he wants to let that go? Naaaaaa

Just like anyone else that gets a taste of it, hes proven hes for nothing more then keeping his sway over people who want the information.... and using it as leverage.......

Assange is for ASSANGE

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You know, every country on this planet has dirty secrets hidden in the closet. Have you managed to get to where you are now with out pissing at least one person off? i do not think so. my point is that every country in this world has something to hide which would shock us all, america is a big old place, with many people, many things can go wrong. Assange should be strung up for putting so many lives at risk, by releasing files that have been kept under lock and key for a reason.

So my point, all you have here is someone that is trying to make his self famous for hacking. Hacking which endangers more lives. This person is no better than the people these files try to shame...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I agree with whoever said that there needs to be state relations even with dictators. I do not have a problem with that. Much of what the US government does I do not have a problem with, although some of it comes to pass because the system itself is broken. What I do have a problem with is lying and keeping things from the American people, when those things are kept back simply because they show the misdealings of the government, or show that the government has broken the law. If the government does not follow the rule of law, why in the world is every single citizen not afraid? They should be.

The law is the only thing keeping the government from doing whatever they want to, although they already do in a way, and if they do not obey it, how is this a democratic government again? You want to know why this country is not a republican democracy anymore? Because those who say it is fail to realize that the choices they have are just illusions that make no big difference. I wish Americans would educate themselves on how democracy works in other countries, as maybe they would see how broken things are here. And no other country is perfect, and have problems in other areas, but they have fixed the problems still plauging citizens in the US...But the government does not want to fix those particular problems here in the US, for various reasons, mainly because corporate interests and lobbying. Businesses influence the government to allow them to screw the people. That's the bad side of capitalism in a nutshell.

I am not really going to attempt to start looking through these releases, simply because it did not work so well last time I tried it. There are just too many. But I might just do a small part, but I will be checking to see if anything good is released, since there are going to be many who will delve into the documents immediately and religiously. Good for them, as it will help a lot of us who are not up to the task. I am wondering if the government knew these cables existed? They may have thought the poop storm was over, but it may just get worse.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metallicus
reply to post by Happy1

You are being too hard on Henry Kissinger. Don't you know he won the Nobel Peace Prize just like comrade Obama? If you when the Nobel then you must be a great guy right?

I always wondered about that.. naming the world's most revered peace
prize after the guy that invented dynamite... guess it was worth coming
back out for. That and I love occasionally ending sentences with a preposition.
It makes my HS English Comp teacher squirm in the jar bwaHAHAHAAaaa.
Back to the topic I can't see anything positive for implication or more likely
any DOJ action coming from international skullbuggery... and the World Court?
The penalty for one of the insiders to point the finger at the other insider is NASTY

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Real information or not..

Henry kissinger was the dick cheney of his time.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

make time

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WontBeFooled
Real information or not..

Henry kissinger was the dick cheney of his time.

He's the dick of all time.

I don't think it's a bad thing what's happening here, I don't know who the people are that need all this information but it's definitely not a bad thing

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What else does WikiLeaks have that will define the truth? When will the corruption of released materials stop?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join