It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting quote from Gamal Abdel Nasser, the 2nd President of Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nasser was referring to European Jews, or Ashkenazi Jews. The genetic evidence shows that the maternal lineage of Ashkenazi Jews is northern European. Here's a link which explains it:
www.the-scientist.com.../articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/

The Sephardic Jews settled in the Iberian Peninsula and North Africa.

The original Ten Tribes came out of Iraq, migrated across Arabia to the present-day Levant where several of the tribes settled. Other tribes moved on to Egypt. The religion had multiple "gods" and was not monotheistic.

They migrated into Eastern Europe around the 12th Century (I think) and settled primarily in Poland and Russia.
The story of Khazarians as Jews has never been settled. One story is that the Jews arrived in the Caucasus from the Near Easat where the Khazarian king was so impressed with their skills, that he adopted their religion, philosophy, etc. They then apparently intermarried with the original Khazarians and became the Khazarian Jews. No one has ever verified the story and the genetic profile or present day Khazarians doesn't show any Near Eastern genetic lineage.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The jews are African blacks that has been scattered all over the world in captivity, Luke 21 explains it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: medwar66

I don't understand how Luke 21 explains anything can you give us a breakdown?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The real Jews are you blacks that were in the North American slave trade and the Arab slave trade! The Jew- ish people are impostors! The Negroes are really of Aramaic decent!! According to the bible they are God's chosen people, but are being punished for disobeying the word of God!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Luke 21 just hints at it! but it is saying that jerusalem will be inhabited by gentiles for a season! 21:24a reply to: onequestion

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beatbox
Thanks for the replies guys...

So if this is true, that the modern day Jews are not the real/original Jews? Then where/who are the original Jews? Where did they go?
, he says they left black and came back white....if this is true, where did the dark/black Jews go?

In Ethiopia there's the lost tribe of Israel.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cdavis
The real Jews are you blacks that were in the North American slave trade and the Arab slave trade! The Jew- ish people are impostors! The Negroes are really of Aramaic decent!! According to the bible they are God's chosen people, but are being punished for disobeying the word of God!

I've watched some youtube video on it, needs to read up on it some more. Can you point me to some more info on the subject?

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's a great question.... Why do people not want to know who "The Original Jews" were... Well, I wondered too... And it's right in front of you on The Information Highway... Look Up 12 Tribes of Isreal Modern day.... The American Nero is the lost tribe of Judah.... And the need for "European Jews" to claim that right is to have their link to The Most High... The General was not the only one to speak on the matter.... This comes from all different Ethnic groups.. Even "Hitler" told of starting a WW3 even in his death... Look up just that... The Bible speaks of the Slavery Jews since the beginning of time.... And that they would be taking from the land and scattered abroad.... Hince, the Slavery in America.... The Last Slavery....

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: beatbox

They're the Black living in the American ghetto.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm extremely late to the party...lol, but I figure better late than never. So I'd like to add my many cents.

The Jews we know today will tell you that they are Ashkenazi Jews...Well The Scriptures told us a long time ago who the Ashkenaz are.

Genesis 10:2-5
2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations. (KJV)

Ask ANYone what a Jewish man looks like they will refer you back to a white-skinned man (the European Khazaria converts). Ask ANYone WHO owns everything media, Satanic Hollywood, & the 1% that everyone in recent years has come to know as Illuminati & top promoters of everything anti-Christ.
Rev. 3:9
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev. 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Again, there is only one people that are known to the world as Jews, the European Khazaria converts.

Ask ANYone what color &/or how has or does Egyptian people look...throughout history they will tell you the Egyptian was a dark-skinned man.

-When Joseph's brothers sold him to slavery and came back years later during the famine they didn't recognize Joseph and considered he was an Egyptian.

-Joseph was instructed to hide Himself, Jesus, & Mary in Egyptian to escape Herod.

-Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian
I can keep going, but you get the point.

Ask ANY African native person (I know, I have some in my family & know of others through them) what they think about the "black or Afro-American" person...many will tell you how they can't stand us, that we are NOT the same as them, and that they didn't sell their own people to slavery...they sold us...the Hebrew Israelite. This is no secret to them & something that they are proud of. This is why it was always said..."Nigers for Sale" & not "Africans for Sale". Make not the mistake of believing the white man coined that name for us...

Acts 13:1
Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon (both Israelites) that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

I can keep going, but the point is you can't "hide" a white man in a room full of black people, nor can he naturally "blend in". Romans 11 explains why we as "Black" people are where we are along with many other scriptures including the old testament ...I only know of one people who fit Duet. 28: 15-68 to a T.

That guy's pic that is hanging in everyone's church is Cesare Borgia.

NOW.....
To serve Christ because of His skin color makes one just as lost as the lost. Jesus has died for anyone who chooses to receive Him as Lord & Savior to be adopted in, so all the "Black Hebrew Israelites" full of hate...Not God...All the "Black Hebrew Israelites" that dismiss the Holy Ghost & still preach law and broken doctrine...Not of God.

Let us not forget to mention the scriptures say in Romans 2:28-29
"28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither [is that] circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he [is] a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision [is that] of the heart, in the spirit, [and] not in the letter; whose praise [is] not of men, but of God."

Still, there has to be discernment & revelation from God, because even as Israel is the apple of God's eye which prophecy revolves around & we are told in scripture to pray for & bless His people; even Paul made it clear in the NT (esp. Romans 11) how we are to understand the grafting in, God's people, the adopted & such...it's not a I'm better than you pride thing, it is an election of God & His plan designed to restore/reconcile His creation back unto Himself & completely defeat inequity thing...not to mention a, because He's Father & He said so thing
...He has His election for a reason & at the same time doesn't have a respect of person. His ways are higher than ours & there is a reason for everything, but not always an immediate answer. These are some of the reasons (esp. that of the prophecy that reveals God revolving around Israel) that it is important to know who Israel is.

It is a beautiful thing for people to know the truth you know. Can you imagine never having much to pass down pass a couple generations, not being able to trace where your people come from, being replaced in history by another people, & never really being taught just how much your people have done or contributed to humanity but never got any credit? To see the eyes of little kids when you tell them they are more than what many of us have chosen to become, more than what the media portrays us to be...it's priceless & you can see hope, they aren't even aware of yet, awaken in their little faces.

With all that said, descendants of Israel can be found in many races that they've mixed with, not all blacks or better put "brown-skinned" people are Hebrew Israelites (a lot are Hamites & a lot are of Ishmael, the flesh of Abraham). Multiple people, especially those overseas &/or those who took part in the lie are aware & many have finally come to admit it in the open. Gamal Abdel Nasser (late president of Egypt) plainly stated on television, "you (the Jews) will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black but came back white. We cannot accept you!"

Still, for those who are of Israelite descent, many disregard the fact that they have purposely been replaced in history, God loving all of His creation doesn't change the fact that our history/ancestry is just as important to us as the next race of people.

God Bless
edit on 20-10-2016 by KeyzLaShale because: grammar edit; redundancy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted bcamey: Prezbo369
Why are so many people attempting to link the bible to the Americas?

First the native Americans were a lost tribe of Israel, now it's black people living in America......

It's a pretty desperate leap.

2 Esdras 13.

Cristobal Colon was the agenda (and fictional personification) of the tracking and destruction of the tribes people.

Cristobal: Christ resides within
Colon: self explanatory

Dont hear much chatter about the butt worship anymore, do we? #TWERK

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

2 Esdras 13 says nothing at all concerning this.
"And there came much people unto him, whereof some were glad, some were sorry, and some of them were bound, and other some brought of them that were offered: then was I sick through great fear, and I awaked, and said,"

Ah yes Cristobal Colon aka Christopher Columbus, the man who never made it to North America even though he is given credit for something done LONG before he was even born.
www.bruceruiz.net...
www.thoughtco.com...

Next time you decide to make a stupid moronic comment you will pick something that doesn't make you look so childish.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
this is usually some kind of anti white racist diatribe hidden as seeking the truth about the isrealites but I do find it to be a very interesting topic

great video and yes I would agree that the Israelite in Egypt and the bible were more than likely black it makes sense I mean Egypt is in Africa after all people.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Sorry but what you posted about Eran Elhaik challeenging Ostrer's claim is not correct, her eis his actual report on the matter:

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
To shed light on this statement. The Jews are still in exile in captivity. The so called African American they are the True jewelry of Tzion

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HebrewofHebrews

the promise land that YHWH TZVOT Gave Us streches from the east of the Nile to the Euphrates river. Thats north east Africa ach so called Egypt

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The 12 tribes and the names that were given to them in captivity.

Romans 9:26

And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Yahchanan because: (no reason given)

(post by EccDaStoner removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join