It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just one more to suppress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
While searching the web I ran across some information that was new to me. Not so much the person but the information that was widely available. I have seen many blue-prints in the past on "Fly Saucers" and such, but no of them struck a chord like this one. Thomas Townsend Brown. I did a search on him here and didn't find the information I am posting so I thought what the heck..... Here we go!

Thomas was a brilliant inventor. He worked on many projects (ie.Philadelphia Experiment), but soon after WWII he was behind the curtain in many military above top secret projects. What he left behind was simply amazing.

It goes with my general belief that all these UFO sightings are not ones from another planets or 5th dimension or anything like. Its simple... Its us flying around! This has been possible since before I was born and still continuing into today. Don't believe me -Just look at the link I have posted. There is a simple experiment that you can try at home and see how easy this really is. To produce an anti-gravity pull and push devise. OK at least on a small scale.... Add some electricity and BAM!

I am not that good of a writer so I will let the link speak for itself. Have fun. Thanks for taking the time to read!

projetmontgolfier.info...

edit on 7-4-2013 by damilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Might want to try that search again.

I just plugged 't t brown' in and came back with a whole list of threads....

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I didn't see the link I posted in those threads. But if it was there, I'm sure it was right next to the snake bite kit, and I just didn't see it. For those of you unfamiliar with Thomas Townsend Brown, it make for a great read.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There have been a ton of videos with people carrying out his experiments on YouTube if you want to see this stuff in action. I find both him and Tesla to be rather Fascinating my self. Thanks for the link

edit on 8-4-2013 by Candycab because: Brain rot

new topics

top topics

join