It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hello all! Finally a place where I can get the REAL news and read and learn about things that the mainstream media won't share. I've always been fascinated by mysteries of the unknown. In 2000, my mother, sister, grandmother, and I witnessed a UFO on our way home in Princeton, NJ (I was 15). I noticed something very odd in the sky (it was around 9pm). As soon as we turned on our street (which had no street lights the first mile after getting off the highway). It hovered over our car for about 20 seconds and the entire street lit up bright blue (we were the only car on the street). My grandmother was a devoutly religious woman who wasn't afraid of anything, but that night I never seen her so terrified. She said "Lock the doors!" with such fear that I couldn't help but to stick my head out the window to get a better look. All I could see was a bright blue light (like a spotlight on us). I didn't get an ominous feeling like my family. The following day I checked all the newspapers and news channels for any reports on it...not a single report. My grandmother never wanted us to talk about it and my mother and sister just remained quiet (like always) about it. Call me crazy, but I felt very drawn to it like it knew I seen it which is why it hovered over our car once we got off the highway. That night forever changed me, made me want to investigate mysteries. I look forward to learning and giving my 2 cents on threads. Hopefully one day we get the answers to these mysteries.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FeistyFemme

Wonderful introduction! You have joined the right place....to discuss just about anything. I look forward to what you have to say in the future; and....

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Happy to meet you

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS...I know you'll feel right at home here. Here's your Welcome Cake...enjoy...

Des

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Welcome to The Show!

Great People Here, enjoying The Freedom of Speech,

and Thought. Have Fun!

Wildmanimal

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the family, have fun, see you out on the boards!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey FeistyFemme very nice to meet you,welcome to ATS! I can completely relate to you feeling drawn to the ufo you+yr family encountered.There's one that i feel drawn to,and not afraid of at all,an Orange-light one,that my family has seen too.Its been returning ,we last saw it in January.I'm sure you'll be happy here on ATS,enjoy!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Well it's about time you got here. Now you can share stories like that, other information you know about, and ask the questions you've always wanted to ask. Welcome, and kick up some sand and enjoy the adventure.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Hello to you! I'm from Quebec. That's a very interesting event you experienced there.

Welcome here!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

whazaap
thats funny, how nobody else, in the near area never seems to see anything....
happened to me too..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

You'll fit in perfectly.

(And yes, you've found the spot to get all the latest news, usually 2-3 days before MSM reports.)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome to our world

I think you will fit right in

Also, i love feisty

Couldn't cope with a door mat/lap dog.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Greetings! Glad you joined!

Enjoy your stay!
Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Glad I finally found this site with like-minded people. Look out for my threads!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Welcome! Best place for news!

new topics

top topics

join