It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOTW?????

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Facts? This is the Grey Area, you don't need facts!! It's for sharing personal stories.

Actually you need facts if you constantly pushing it and swearing that your story is true, like OP did.
And that is the general problem with gray area stories and people posting it.
Yes I agree you don't need facts, write the story and leave it like that, do not swear it's true, because from that point you can expect to be called out to present facts and strong argument, usually ending with SHTF.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
CaptNemo2012
First of all welcome to ATS..I found your story very interesting i have no reason not to believe you but many will not I'm glad you found the courage to post your incredible story...
peace,sugarcookie1

link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

So now im lieing because i didnt put enough paragraphs in my post. Why is it that you cant talk about the story itself. You have to result to bashing my grammer and spacing in my post. This is rediculous. I posted the story to get peoples opinion on the story not my grammer and spacing of my paragraphs. If you have nothing more important to add then.leave the conversation because i.didnt tell the story to get bashed on my writting skills. I posted it to see if anyone else had a similar story

link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
He can't even get his own birthdate to coincide with his age. Not someone you'd send to by beer if you are a teenager.

This is in the grey area forum.
You're just sounding like a bully

This forum is for people to post their personal life stories, without proof.

It's not like no one has ever forgotten their age before, I actively try to forget mine, and when people decide to do the math for me, I block them out as best I can.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Thank you for the advice. I will do just that. Take what I need and ignore the rest. I am not really upset as i have said i expected to get bashed. Just figured it would be on my story and not how i wrote it or my grammer as to me this was irellavant to the post. I just wanted to see if there were more people with similar.stories and i do believe i have found that.there are. Thank you again.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

CaptNemo2012
Please excuse some of the members on here i will never understand why people feel the need to be rude..This is the Grey Area forum and it was made for members to tell there personal story's..Ive learned one thing in the years Ive been on ATS you need to grow a thick skin and ignore the haters
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptNemo2012
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

So now im lieing because i didnt put enough paragraphs in my post. Why is it that you cant talk about the story itself. You have to result to bashing my grammer and spacing in my post. This is rediculous. I posted the story to get peoples opinion on the story not my grammer and spacing of my paragraphs. If you have nothing more important to add then.leave the conversation because i.didnt tell the story to get bashed on my writting skills. I posted it to see if anyone else had a similar story

Dude , you need to show when i said that if your gonna make those accusations

In fact before you go all silly i will do the work for you..

The no paragraphs is also a classic of a copy and paste job or a young mind with great creative ideas rushing to put them credibly down. From A - Z this post smells bad to me, this of course is my personal opinion only and others are entitled to theirs.

I said it looked like a copy and paste OR a young mind with GREAT creative ideas rushing to put them down.

Now please show again the part were i said you were liar, due to your paragraphs?

I listed more than one thought for my opinion and yet you pick one.... twist a lie and say i said something i did not .. and then get all offended over the falsehood you just created..?

Did you read the bit were i said it should be in Dreams and predictions? as the natural place to discuss your thread?

I think your are Young , and very very imaginative. Remember this is my opinion and if you expect me to respect your opinion, i expect likewise.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Do not trust this place. This place is hunting those like you, I wish I could warn you about the machinery, they would enthrall you, they need such as you to agree to the lie. Maybe speak no more of this, there are memories waiting for you, you are being targeted, and hunted. These ones are designed for that, some know, some pretend not to know, just bought in, and there is nothing you can do for them. I wish it was not like this, but that is the truth, I hope you survive.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I have read your OP. Much of what you say is typical of abductions. Either you have read a good bit about abductions encounters and the before and after effects, or your are totally corrected in your assumptions about your existence.

You mention one aspect of those with pre-abduction experiences, dream. The dream of standing on a high hill or similar vantage point and looking down on things entirely new to your eyes is part of the process. typically, as in my case, there was a tall, older human man standing by my side explaining the flashings of lights and incredible machinery I saw down below me. As a youth, however, I had dream after dream of the difficulty in climbing that hill. At some point, and I can't place it, I reached the top and was given instructions by the wise one that seemed to know everything about me.

I'm an old guy now, and recently I've started putting together my notes that I've made over the years, and I last wrote up my experience of the hilltop view. . Take your time and write up the details of your experiences and you will find more and more details emerging.

You might find that you were given a purpose, a destiny. You may not have chosen it, but you may still feel that it is something that you MUST do. Therein is the problem for many of us. We fail to complete our tasks and the "monkey is on our backs" for a lifetime. It happens. Be very careful how you handle yourself and have someone that can be understanding, and a guide if you start to venture off into truly dangerous territories. That can happen also. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Imagine if, ... what You have sparked...was, is already being contend ...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
During the height of the Strange Feeling As of Late thread (see link in sig, though I didn't mention this dream in that thread) I had a recurring dream of standing on a precipice and seeing a long wide plateau below. There was a conflagration and the sky was choked with black smoke. People (?) were fleeing chaotically, not sure where to go. The buildings didn't look familiar, and weren't built in "our" modern style, but were even more modern than that. I have had this dream numerous times. I am familiar with the abduction experience. If you read my "White People" short story, you will find fact mingled with fiction.

Perhaps what we remember or experience as dreams are not dreams but something else. Not memories, per se, but side-steps as I like to call them.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptNemo2012

Congratulations on finding the courage to post your first thread on ATS, it being what it is.
Welcome!

I have no reason to doubt any of your story. I have had my own experiences with UFOs, although I don't remember any dreams of aliens, or anything related to being abducted. I did, however, have one sighting where I had 20-30 minutes of lost time, so who knows?

Anyway, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt concerning what they say they have experienced. I've had too many personal paranormal experiences of my own to tell someone they are lying about alien experiences.
(See the link to my thread in my signature.) So many strange things happen, as I am learning from my thread!

Hope to see you around more on ATS, CaptNemo2012.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Well, now that makes things even more peculiar. Looking at the thread you mentioned, it was during that same time frame that I had the dream I mentioned in my post in this thread.

I would also venture to describe the architecture in the same way you did, not like our current buildings, but more modern. The closest thing I can think of that would be similar is some of the architecture of the buildings in the Mass Effect series. It wasn't exactly like that but that is the closest approximation I've seen.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I also am a musician with aptitudes for science, mathematics and I also have an ET story that happened to me when I was young, or so I've heard.

My mother didn't tell me since recently but a couple of years ago, I wasn't there and an unknown women in a restaurant communicated telepathically with my mother and asked her to join her table. As my mother sat down, the women told her : "Hey, I know you! You and your son, we we're on the same ship." My mother said : "Which ship?" And the women smiled and pointed the sky.

Just wanted to share

edit on 5-4-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting story, old bean. I've had a similar experience when I was young which I posted about a long while ago.

Keep updating us with any more details you have.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roxxo
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Well, now that makes things even more peculiar. Looking at the thread you mentioned, it was during that same time frame that I had the dream I mentioned in my post in this thread.

I would also venture to describe the architecture in the same way you did, not like our current buildings, but more modern. The closest thing I can think of that would be similar is some of the architecture of the buildings in the Mass Effect series. It wasn't exactly like that but that is the closest approximation I've seen.

I don't know about Mass Effect. Guess I will have to look that up to see if it is similar. If you get into that thread, you will see that in general, people felt what we felt. A lot of people did. There were other things that were coincidental or synchronistic, if you will, during that time that were posted as well, by multiple people.

ETA looked at some pics for Mass Effect. Yes and no, actually. More glass or some other see through material was involved than in those buildings, but the style is more in line with what I mean about modern in general.
edit on 4/5/2013 by Ceriddwen because: ME Pics

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't know how you messed up your age with giving out the wrong birth year, that would make you born in 1974, not '76, if you are 38 now. I guess you would mess up an important detail like this if you fabricated the story.

Given this descrepency I'm afraid I don't believe one word.
Sorry.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I do. This story is fake

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Please verify that you are on SSRI

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There are people with similar fabrications indeed

new topics

top topics