It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rothschild Central Banking and The New World Order.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The FED is the worst thing to happen to the USA and if you disagree then God help you, cause nothing else will.

Source: Me.

So what is your alternative??? You would either have a system that is completely privately run or completely owned and run by government? Seems to me your are picking your poison there and trading one demon for another.

If the government was actually held accountable, and was doing their job in representing the people then YES to the government.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:
Since then we have had wars and economic struggles with some of these countries, and they are/were demonized in the media.

Afghanistan

Iraq

Sudan

Libya

Cuba

North Korea

Iran

those of us who saught to be informed already knew this

there is nothing here in this OP that has not already been presented...

what needs to be done is a 'call-to-arms' needs to be generated and a plan to oust the criminal politicians and Federal Reserve / US Treasury clique-cartel of despots meeds to be removed and then punished... according to historal precidents of the Law according to the Constitution
edit on 23-8-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

The FED is the worst thing to happen to the USA and if you disagree then God help you, cause nothing else will.

Source: Me.

So what is your alternative??? You would either have a system that is completely privately run or completely owned and run by government? Seems to me your are picking your poison there and trading one demon for another.

If the government was actually held accountable, and was doing their job in representing the people then YES to the government.

Well, we all know where' that's at....don't we?? So, again, what's your alternative?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

In the year of 2000 there were seven countries without a Rothschild owned Central Bank:
Since then we have had wars and economic struggles with some of these countries, and they are/were demonized in the media.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

those of us who saught to be informed already knew this

If you were informed you would know that it was actually not true. Australia, the UK, NZ, Canada etc do NOT have a privately owned central bank.have

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

There isn't one, it has to be that way otherwise we get the problems that we have today.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I agree with this sentiment. How shall this be accomplished?

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

How rich are the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds presently?
How does their wealth compare with a contemporary wealthy figure as Bill gates?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

How rich are the Rockerfellers and Rothchilds presently?
How does their wealth compare with a contemporary wealthy figure as Bill gates?

Bloomberg keeps a daily posting on who the richest people in the world are....

Bloomberg Daily Billionaire Index

Mr. Gates is #2 on the list. Neither a Rockefeller nor a Rothschild is anywhere on the list.... And you can't say it is because their wealth is tied up in other assets outside of their direct control, because that is taken into account in the compilation of data.

Bloomberg Billionaire Index - Methodology

No assumptions are made about personal debt. Family members often hold a portion of the billionaire’s assets. Such transfers don’t change the nature of who ultimately controls the fortune. As a result, Bloomberg News operates under the rule that all billionaire fortunes are inherently family fortunes.

Further add to this discussion....a while back I posted a study that was done in Europe about networks of companies and the global "control" that they exhibit. The study calculates the top fifty companies who, through their contracts, subsidiaries, etc, exhibit the most control on the global economy. The top 20 companies are:

The Top Fifty Corporate Owners

1. Barclays plc
2. Capital Group Companies Inc
3. FMR Corporation
4. AXA
5. State Street Corporation
6. JP Morgan Chase & Co
7. Legal & General Group plc
8. Vanguard Group Inc
9. UBS AG
10. Merrill Lynch & Co Inc
11. Wellington Management Co LLP
12. Deutsche Bank AG
13. Franklin Resources Inc
14. Credit Suisse Group
15. Walton Enterprises LLC (holding company for Wal-Mart heirs)
16. Bank of New York Mellon Corp
17. Natixis
18. Goldman Sachs Group Inc
19. T Rowe Price Group Inc
20. Legg Mason Inc

The 147 Companies that Control Everything

Now...you might be tempted to say "ah ha!" because there *are* several....no, many....financial firms in the list. However, take a look at the boards and executives of those companies. They are *not* loaded with Rothschilds or Rockefellers. Most of them are probably people you have NEVER heard of....

Shortly after the release of the study, another article came out that put the list in perspective:

Most of the companies on the top 50 list are simply investment companies – they aren’t operating companies. (The only obvious example is #50 China Petrochemical.) The enormous size of these companies is simply a reflection of the way most people invest in the public markets, through mutual funds, money funds and other vehicles. Disturbing? Nah. Simply a reflection of the way most people invest in the markets.

In short, it isn’t Barclays (a larger manager of index funds), Capital Group (which runs the American Group of funds) and FMR (the holding company for the Fidelity Funds) that controls the world – you do, via holdings in mutual funds, both through retirement funds and in brokerage accounts. This is no secret cabal; this is the capital markets at work, allowing everyone a way to save for college, a new home and retirement.

The 147 Companies that run the world? They're you.

edit on 27-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

So the Rockers and Roths are now string bags now compared to their glory days.

I have one more question who out of the rich families in the world erected the monument that is inscribed with the message that humanitys population needs to be reduced to half billion to remain in sync harmony with nature?

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

So the Rockers and Roths are now string bags now compared to their glory days.

From the perspective of the spirit of this thread....yes. Wealth and power are transitory. They are constantly shifting throughout evolution because humanity is constantly shifting for resources, needs, etc. While these two families certainly aren't poor, they don't carry the wealth and power that they had at their pinnacle of success. C'est la vie....

I have one more question who out of the rich families in the world erected the monument that is inscribed with the message that humanitys population needs to be reduced to half billion to remain in sync harmony with nature?

That's easy....

R.C. Christian

edit on 27-8-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

edit on 7-9-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You seem to have a lot of . . . .

FAITH

in such information sources and rankings.

You seem to have a lot of

FAITH

that the most powerful families . . . e.g. Rothschild family . . . are too power-LESS and incompetent to control information about their wealth.

What a curious construction on reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

CIAGypsy
That's easy....

R.C. Christian

R.C? You mean like RothsChild? Christian Rothschild?

Sorry... couldn't help myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There has been many recorded questions in parliament regarding the ownership of the Bank of England. On every occasion, the question has not been answered. The question has now been taken by various MP's to the European parliament as shown below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Or perhaps is it something more than FAITH...

I save my faith for rituals where it should be. :-)

posted on Sep, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Indeed, hilarious...

But if the Rothschilds were behind the guidestones, I guarantee they wouldn't have been placed in the backwoods of Georgia.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

DarknStormy

Buddy, you are definetly on the right track.. The problem though is people are not willing to open up to another perspective which pretty much confirms everything that you and others have said. And it really confuses me how people can run down say the Rothschild's, the US Government yet not see the eact same in a religion that has been demonised for the last 20 years or so.

I see you use the bible to work out who the harlot is.. Well let me tell you that under one god, we were given all the scriptures regardless of what label we come under. The very things you are speaking about here are confirmed in the Koran also. The only difference is that the Koran gives you a more detailed account of who the Dajjal is. Now I'm not saying convert to Islam or anything but you shouldn't be afraid to seek information from that book either. The idea of demonising that religion is so you don't find the truth...

Both religions have something in common, We are both fighting the same enemy in the end.. Unfortunetly people will not see this until it's to late. Extremists, Politicians, Even some religious leaders do not represent the 2 big religions. Tell me, what person who is proud of their religion would hide their face fighting for it? No-one... Extremists are scumbags who are helping the Zionists destroy Islam.

That is the most thoughtful comment on religious belief systems i have seen in a long time, BRAVO!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

XcoV1BGskID
BY THE WAY, THEY PRACTICE INCEST TO MAKE SURE THE MONEY DOES NOT LEAVE THEIR FAMILY.

I only skimmed through your post...mostly because I saw a lot of allegations but little to no supporting EVIDENCE. However, your statement above left me reeling with outrage.

This allegation is a blatant, unequivocal and NASTY *LIE*!!

Do you have any PROOF to make such a disgusting claim??? Or are you just happy spouting off all kinds of slander to get your kicks off on a conspiracy site?

XcoV1GBsklD

by the way, CIAGypsy, you can't be the bride of lucifer. i'm single.

That lovely nickname was given to me by a rather disgruntled and spiteful conspiracy theorist who could not accept that I was blowing their whole "theory" out of the water with honest facts and truth. Since then, I have adopted it out of amusement...as well as through an esoteric sense that only a small percentage of people on this board could understand.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join