It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Obama? White House Schedule blank this week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Remember the commercial run during the 2008 primaries against Obama by other dems? A ringing red phone in the middle of the night ....ringing to no answer.

Well, FraternitasSaturni here brought up a real good question a short time ago. (Thanks for the lead!)

Where is Obama speaking about North Korea, Syria or the crisis happening in Europe? This is a President who can never seem to go more than a day or two without speeches to some group, somewhere. However.....after going to look at something to see about just where the President is at the moment ...I came across something that I'm unsure for the meaning of.

Let me share my boggle at the moment.

This was the White House schedule of activity and appearances last week.

.....and this is the one for THIS week.

(Source: White House)

It almost reminds me of how I've read Kennedy very quietly cleared everything he could manage during the Missile Crisis and before the public heard a peep about it existing. Is it normal for the White House to show nothing in advance? Almost seems counterproductive?

edit on 2-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Everyone's quiet right now when it comes to leaders it seems... Obama is no exception...

Either theres some really productive talks and negotiations going on behind the curtains at the highest levels or... its the famous calm before the storm.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Maybe he got food poisoning from some bad Easter eggs. I can only wish.
edit on 2-4-2013 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe they were too embarrassed to list nothing but Golf Courses for the whole week.....

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

His daughters were last reported to have been seen in Colorado.... This whole thing is giving me a bad feeling all the way around. I sure hope that schedule fills up come morning. Anything... Just normal activity.

* Colorado being meaningful ..because it's helicopter flight time to DIA and what many of us believe is sitting beneath it. A Mt. Weather / Greenbriar / Cheyenne Mountain in a crisis all rolled into one, more or less.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I bash Obama on a regular basis because, 1) He deserves it, and 2) He deserves it.

I just hope like hell he's doing the right thing with North Korea and leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Maybe the person who fills in the schedule, was hit by the sequester, like the WH tours.

Kidding aside. Obama and his administration, don't think it's important to keep, We the People, informed on what's going on with our Nation

Maybe he'll send out a tweet, to keep us posted on proclaiming war on another Country.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Cynical as I am, my fear is that NK is the shadow-puppet theater while something more dreadful and life-crushing is going on behind closed doors. I sincerely wish he would vacation and play golf more. He's looking a bit haggard from all his UN/NWO-worshipping Constitution stomping....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Wasn't the schedule blank during the week of 21, 2112 as well? Just a thought.

edit on 2-4-2013 by kimish because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Maybe the person who fills in the schedule, was hit by the sequester, like the WH tours.

Kidding aside. Obama and his administration, don't think it's important to keep, We the People, informed on what's going on with our Nation

Maybe he'll send out a tweet, to keep us posted on proclaiming war on another Country.

Des

I heard he was giving the tours special consideration and lots of thought.

edit on 2-4-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You are right, it was. There was also a thread on that blank schedule. Still...he's our freakin' President. A whole bunch of some bodies voted him in again. It's part of his job, to keep us informed on what's happening with our Country.

The only World Leaders that don't have a close line of communication with their people are....Dictators....

Des

edit on 2-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well, in real world terms of action over words. We have the Thai Embassy prepared to evacuate their people from Seoul. China moving forces to the border. Actual Naval movements of the ships that would most directly be needed in the opening first strikes out of NK. (Not enough if they take direct fire, IMO...but 2 Aegis destroyers should be enough to put quiet a pinch in Kim's Missile ideas.)

Hmm.. I found this on the vacation:

Idaho’s KMVT-TV deleted a story about Sasha and Malia Obama taking a ski trip to Sun Valley, Idaho, during their spring break this week, and Us magazine did the same with a report about first lady Michelle Obama and her daughters going to the Bahamas. Breitbart News reported Monday that the Obama girls were going to the Bahamas and named the resort where they were said to be staying.
Source

That story wasn't from the thought of them vanishing for an impending crisis, but it's an interesting thing. I am sure a story I'd read within the past day said Vail, Colorado. In fact, making a big deal about the contrast of going from Atlantis in the Caribbean to Colorado. Hmmm...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I am so stealing that picture......

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, in real world terms of action over words. We have the Thai Embassy prepared to evacuate their people from Seoul. China moving forces to the border. Actual Naval movements of the ships that would most directly be needed in the opening first strikes out of NK. (Not enough if they take direct fire, IMO...but 2 Aegis destroyers should be enough to put quiet a pinch in Kim's Missile ideas.)

They say that war is too important to be left to the politicians. Maybe he's been locked in his room....
edit on 4/2/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

FOX News did a very big report on the Bahamas vacation story. They went to the all-inclusive Atlantis Resort. People were outraged that, here again, the First Family jaunting off on another hugely expensive vacation. While at the same time Military Veteran Programs were being sliced and diced, under the guise of sequester.

I think for every day his schedule is blank...he should be docked that days' pay....makes sense to me.

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Touche`, D, touche`. I'm surprised that more people don't notice this and out right question it. But then again, how many lay people actually look at the agenda list?
TBH I don't until it's mentioned in a thread
I should start being more aware I suppose.

Hell yeah, If I don't work I don't get paid. The Pres isn't GOD so to speak. No work, no pay. Fair is fair. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way. :'(
edit on 2-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Well, in real world terms of action over words. We have the Thai Embassy prepared to evacuate their people from Seoul. China moving forces to the border
My friend just watch how our news agencies portray our Own Dear Leader with the NK and China crisis brewing.
I think we may see MSNBC, PBS and Fox showing Obuma in the image that fits their impressions of him for their viewers. Something Like:

Of-Course Fox News is the closest the the Truth with Obums than anyone else,,,,,,

OH and my friend Destinyone, Please be my guest!

I am so stealing that picture......

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Thanks... On that hard laugh, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow could be a loong day by how events seem to keep building. I wonder what tomorrow does hold?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by guohua

Thanks... On that hard laugh, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow could be a loong day by how events seem to keep building. I wonder what tomorrow does hold?

You're Very Welcome.

Good night my friend, the wife and I are staying up late, she has some calls in to relatives in China.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This is something I follow twice weekly. I look at it Sunday night for the coming week and what is planned, as well as to summarize the week that had just passed. I also look at it on Wednesday nights to see how things are progressing.

It's very interesting to keep track of his schedule because he's obviously quite active. And, yes, there are times it appears to be a boring day or even week, but it's overall very exciting! I would LOVE to be President of these United States of America!

But, as to his apparent blank schedules. No worries here folks --nothing to see or worry about. I know, I know the ole line, "Nothing to see here...nothing to see here," but it's true.

His schedule is left blank for specific reasons, some of which are classified. It's on a need to know basis and right now you do not need to know, and in some cases, either do I.

But, honestly, it's no big deal. If you remember, many world leaders schedules were blank the last month+ (December+) of 2012. It happens at least once per month.

So there's no conspiracy here. Yes, I know, that declaration will satisfy no one's curiosity or speculation or anyone whose Spidey Sense is tingling when it comes to this subject. If you don't believe me there is of course nothing I can say or do, except suggest that the ole spidey sense is recalibrated and adjusted.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join