It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody here remember The 70's series BigFoot & WildBoy, Or Others of That Era?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Anybody here remember The 70's series BigFoot & WildBoy, Or Others of That Era? Well if you do, then you're old school Saturday morning TV.

I remember every Saturday morning as a child I could not wait to eat me some Honey-comb's big!
Yeah, yeah, yeah! It's not small! No, no, no! while watch Bigfoot & Wildboy.

LMAO! My how things have changed. Seem's so corny now. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The Incredible Hulk. (w/ Big Lou)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
The Incredible Hulk. (w/ Big Lou)

Loved it. With Bill Bixby? The best Hulk series ever. Great actor as well as Lou.

Remember the other Hulk guy, he was more skinny but they fought eachother? Such a classic show. Came on right after the original Dukes of Hazzard on Friday nights. Never missed either. ~$heopleNation
edit on 1-4-2013 by SheopleNation because: R

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

God this is embarrassing, I never missed the Monkeys.

link   
LOL....I don't remember this show....you must be a guy.....I do remember Saturday morning cartoons...and that awful Piano teacher that would come over and disturb them ! Do you remember this?

www.youtube.com...

link   
opps
edit on 1-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

Don't be embarrassed brother, I started this thread with BigFoot & Wildboy!

Nah but I liked the Monkeys, I didn't love them though, but I did like them. The intro brings back those memories just like any of the others during that era. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I Loved The Monkeys ! I actually met Mike and Peter when I was a little girl...my Dad did some recording with them.....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

ML, Now that is just the kind of response I was hoping for when creating this thread. Nice job my friend.

Exactly the era that I was talking about. How about this other one from School House Rock? Maybe the most well know. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

I Loved The Monkeys ! I actually met Mike and Peter when I was a little girl...my Dad did some recording with them.....

That's great ML. My family and I are very, very good friends with Pat benatar and her family. You know "love is a battlefield" and all? LMAO! That's about it for celebrities though.

Anyway, she was more 80's, but I am open to 70's and 80's discussion within this thread. I should have mentioned both in the title. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

By the late 70's into the 80's I was never up before 1:00 P.M. By then I was more into Cheech and Chong.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
lol!
check out the fro's!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
LOL..I remember that and raise you one!!

edit on 1-4-2013 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Peter was my favorite too.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
By the late 70's into the 80's I was never up before 1:00 P.M. By then I was more into Cheech and Chong.

I hear yuh buddy. I was young so I forced myself up so I could watch all the good shows on Saturday morning. Sunday though? Sleeping until 1:00pm just like you.

Oh and while on the subject of Sunday mornings, nothing was on whatsoever other than Church shows, bowling and Johnny Quest. Which sucked major bung hole in my opinion. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
LOL...it's funny, things are sure different now! My Mom didn't allow TV's in bedrooms..we had one TV in the Family room...and this was the kinda stuff my parents watched, except for the dreaded Presidential debates...my sis and I just went and played in our rooms....

www.youtube.com...

By the late 70's and early 80's I was a teenager...and was gone as much as possible ! My friends homes were much more fun, they had TV's in thier rooms and we were allowed to eat junk food ! Although I will say, my folks might have been right...I never had a cavaity till I hit my teens..and never had wieght problems.....

Scooby Doo...Where are You !?........

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
lol!
check out the fro's!

Check out little Michael, such a talented young Lad! A good Soul too. I have never believed he ever harmed even one child. If I did, I would wish the death penalty upon him. He was an innocent Man my friends. Just my opinion on that.

No sorry, I don't believe anything that the liars and controllers had to say about him. I chose to believe those who were close to Mike. Not those who tried to extort the Man for his money, nor those who tried to destroy him after he dropped out of the Sony deal, which was huge.

Those who don't know, Educate yourselves my friends who have a heart. It's a perfect example of a powerful human being who was bullied by Hollywood tycoons who never cared about him to begin with, and who then swore vengeance cause of all the money they lost once he ended the Sony deal.

They don't like anyone discussing those facts. They can all jump off a bridge though, cause I just did! Michael was a good Man. Another one just for you yes men. ~$heopleNation

edit on 1-4-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

i dug lil' micheal and that show, and i'd like to say it's a shame what had become of him, but i think it goes much further than just that.
i'm not sure what the 'clone conspiracy' guys say about this (gray area or skunk works?) but it's likley micheal was replaced after the pepsi accident, the new micheal was like 1/2 foot taller and that's when the behavior problems appeared.
but enough of that!
saturday mornings were the best! the last time i checked they didn't even have sat morn cartoons on, just infomercials. wtf. i couldn't imagine what i'd do if i were a kid these days.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

For better or worse technology has changed the world in my lifetime. When we were kids watching the Wizard of Oz or Christmas specials was a big event, and oh boy...going to see a Disney movie was a big treat...my folks might even take us to McDonald's before the movie...that was a big treat in my health food freak family !

My Daughter, who is now 23, had every movie you could imagine on tapes, and I really don't think she ever felt the joy of anticipation that we did...
I did mantain healthy food habits around our house, but was much less strict then my parents, and she had a TV, phone and computer in her room...I think I blew it there...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Too funny I grew up in the 70's and don't remember seeing this.
what time was this on?and what channel?
If I remember correctly we only had abc,nbc,cbs,and if you
had a good antenna uhf I believe that was the channel 50.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join