It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B Triangle UFO over Manchester UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Pardon if previously posted but an ATS search came up blank for a TR3B over Manchester.

This video was reportedly taken (no sound) in Manchester, UK. It was uploaded on March 26th, 2013. It appears to be a slow-moving triangled-UFO. The reports lists weather conditions as being "hazy." Most appreciated is the camera-man's steady hand, as usually these videos are clumsy with lots of hand movements. Previous reports of triangled-UFO's in the UK have been reported at much high altitudes.

I'm not an expert in either photography, videography, ufology, aeronatics, or computer animation but it doesn't appear to be CG to me. Maybe I'm wrong.

TR3B UK

CX

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Difficult one, that could be something as simple as a large kite, those wind sock shaped ones, in the air on a line tethered to the ground, and as the car moves forward it appears to move.

You see it dissapear behind the tower block at the end, but the car has moved closer.

Seen them a lot at kite festivals, but thats just a guess though.

CX.
edit on 31/3/13 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Interesting video. I'm from Manchester, unfortunately I missed this viewing. However, I have seen orbs in the past.

Maybe it came to wish me a Happy Birthday on that date. I am special you know

It looks like a good video and not a CGI but I'm sure someone will put me in my place in a bit

The object hides behind road signs etc. properly, unlike in other CGI videos!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Been a lot of these reported in Lancashire in the past.
My pal said he saw one once...good video but I would like someone to check it out more.
But one thought Manchester has loads of people wouldn't more than one person see and record it?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It looks pretty real to me, though I can't be sure until examine the frames from the video, so I'll see if I can get a few frames from the video. Good job finding this, looks real.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

People around here are either students and too busy partying or just don't believe or give a damn about such things.

In my eyes, Manchester has a whole whole lot of sheeples!

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Fellow Manc mate preaching to the choir

Not all of us are sheeple like yourself (meaning you are not BTW ), many Mancs on ATS

edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I've seen a couple of videos posted by UFODisclosureIreland and they've both been dodgy .
This is no different I think its a poor CGI attempt .

Here's another poor CGI attempt from their channel .

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah, the select few Mancs who believe beyond the government & media are actually on here. But the rest just want to shop, party and not make ufo videos for me too see

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That one definitely had the "shakes." Thanks for posting mate.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Are you sure that the author of the video above is the same author of the video you show? I clicked on the link of the triangle UFO video and it just says "This video is unavailable".

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

It does have the appearance of a kite, doesn't it. I'm thinking it's farely large as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Are you sure that the author of the video above is the same author of the video you show?

Positive they are the same channel , on the OP video click where it says youtube bottom right on the player , that will take you to youtube .

edit on 31-3-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It is strange that they did not stop the car and continue filming. The cameraman had a steady hand and had the opportunity to capture something really worthwhile.

Perhaps it was just a kite or some kind of advertising banner held in a fixed position.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hmmm....it's definitely stationary in the air in this video. It doesn't move, turn, have any discernible propulsion trails, or anything of the sort. Definitely intriguing. Does anyone know that area, and if there is any airfield shows or radio stations or store openings there that could be advertising (get the public interest and draw them there by seeing this in the air above the event)?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I clicked on all the buttons that said "YouTube", and none of them showed me the author of the video.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Hmm I'm using iPhone and tried going to the YouTube link and it won't let me. If that's a kite that's a big kite and very stable. Or just cgi that's my 2

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I wont say where and I wont say when but a friend and I once flew our paragliders off a mountain at night and dropped 100ft of white twinkle lights and zig zagged back and forth while crossing a huge canyon and then turned them off at the same time to fly out to a landing. It made fair bit of a stir.

IMHO making UFO hoaxes is great fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Last time i saw something like that while driving a car that it was over New Orleans. I took loads of pics of it. But when we got closer it became clear it was an advertising banner being pulled from a plane.

You might think to yourself "i cant see a plane pulling it..".

Well neither could i until i got a lot closer. The weird shape of the banner was being caused by the plane turning away from the camera. So it was partly hidden by the banner itself. This is why it seemed stationary as well. Things in the air going away from the camera relatively slowly (usually being pulled by a small single engine plane as slow as possible so that people see the thing in the first place) create the illusion of just hovering there for a while.

I would put my money on that being the case here.

edit on 31-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Well, a lot of cases could probably be explained that way, but I'm pretty sure that the object in the video isn't a huge, stationary, black, triangular banner.

<<   2 >>

join