It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Municipal Agenda 21 "Debate/Conversation" on Municipal Speed Limits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Municipal Agenda 21 "Debate/Conversation" on Municipal Speed Limits

dissembling.org

Last night I attended the Municipal Forum on speed limits, held by Ben Isitt and other Agenda 21 policy parrots in city hall. This is definitely an Agenda 21 issue, be sure to have a look at an article I posted before concerning the subject. They already decided for us, this was nothing more than a sales meeting to sell the public on Agenda 21.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is a repeating pattern across communities everywhere in Canada, and even the United States. Chances are, many cities have their local politics infiltrated by the UN Agenda 21 trendies whom are now holding meetings just like this one, in a similar fashion, employing delphi technique and consensus creation, to invariably bully their communities into policies meant to consolidate power.

dissembling.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thank you very much for bringing this up to my attention and I would have had to say, to anyone supporting that Cuba excutioneer, that I would be hard pressed not to look into your background and feel a citizens arrest and some holding facility for those speaking on behalf fo the government, who are criminally insane in their endorsement of criminals. This is ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

I thought the local Agenda 21 agency was ICLEI . That is likely who was at that meeting parroting the garbage .

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great post. Thank you for testifying to this activity. You described it exactly as Rosa Koire describes the process in her book, "The Green Mask".

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Agenda 21 is not going away . In that plan your private property rights are taken away as well as your car , air conditioning and personal rights .

Agenda 21 is a real threat to America thats not going away .

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
What is the big fuss with the speed limits? I could not catch the overall message what was wanted to change (except something about 40km/h, speed-breakers etc, but what exactly), my laptop audio was too bad to understand anything in the video....
edit on 7-4-2013 by Cabin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

The real subject is not the speed limit . It's the UN/NWO dictating our business . The Local Agenda 21 agency is called I.C.L.E.I . and likely working directly in your local area to move America into the NWO . Privatization is their goal . To privatize all governmental task and municiple utilities such as Fire and Rescue as well as Police . A privatised Police Force would be like having the Mafia look after the people .

new topics

top topics

join