It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cypress government/banker collusion (Agenda 21) - Canada is NEXT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Cypress government/banker collusion (Agenda 21) - Canada is NEXT

dissembling.org

Agenda 21 is definitely an agenda to roll out communist government, and it is everywhere!

Here is the Sun News article I saw when I came here to finish writing this article.

The roll-out of such a beast means that individuals will have to be completely bankrupted, so that they crawl to government for "services" (like food, shelter and water).
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-3-2013 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Any Canadians reading this should immediately inform their neighbors and let them know that their money is no longer safe in the bank. With this information it is important to understand that it is now time to collapse the worthless FIAT currency system this country is subjugated with. I have kept my bank account empty for years (not always by choice but if you keep it their, they figure out ways to make it vanish), if we all stopped trusting them, because they don't deserve it, government would come along with their securekey system and try and sell us on it even harder -- to which we should say "no, go to hell" and figure out our own currency systems, and design them to get rid of the undead vampire corporate entities presently oppressing us.

dissembling.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm considering opening an account with my local credit union for a savings account. Not sure if they will be impacted as much as the larger "too big too fail " banks. My mortgage is with TD Canada "Trust" so I'll have to keep some money in there for my mortgage payments. I'm also thinking about just keeping cash at home in one of those small fire-proof safes. Eventually this system we have now will come crashing down , and when it does I wouldn't be surprised if some of these bankers and politicians get lynched by an angry mob, nor would I blame them for it.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ramuh
I'm considering opening an account with my local credit union for a savings account. Not sure if they will be impacted as much as the larger "too big too fail " banks. My mortgage is with TD Canada "Trust" so I'll have to keep some money in there for my mortgage payments. I'm also thinking about just keeping cash at home in one of those small fire-proof safes. Eventually this system we have now will come crashing down , and when it does I wouldn't be surprised if some of these bankers and politicians get lynched by an angry mob, nor would I blame them for it.

Absolutely the laws will be the same for them as they are for the big banks. Also, some of these credit unions from what I understand are a trap, the Agenda 21 salesmen here in town ran a rally where people would switch to the credit union. The safest place for your money is in something that HAS value when it is sitting around. Silver, gold, lithium, things needed for the high technology our government slavemasters need to create their orwellian grid.

Agenda 21 is communism, and before communism ever rolls out, the people first need to be looted. I wouldn't consider your money safe anywhere if it's in the form of money!

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Lol, Canada won't be next, lichtenstein perhaps, Swiss maybe. Canada i doubt it.

Go to Zerohedge for descent info on how and why certain country's are getting targeted.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Canada may not be next, but they are slated for a slot

We have everything in place now, its all set to go whenever it is time.
Even though all the great economists point to Iceland as the model of how to successfuly survive these "attacks"
no, we are going to follow the Cyprus model...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Canada with its good budget, and deficit, and its good banking system and quite OK economy, is not going to be doing anything along the lines of Cypress, with its massive debt near bankruptcy as a member of the EU, which we're not, and we're like Norway, A+ rating. So, um....this nonsense stops now. This is the second thread that was spouting this nonsense as if some bullying threats were being made against Canada. We can close the borders and THRIVE.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
my bank was in the top twenty US tarp bailout recipients

I think "fine" is a bit premature

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Canada has zero reason to do so and is in good shape. We're not bailing out other countries by stealing from Canadian savings accounts.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Canada is NEXT

I really enjoyed reading all of the evidence to suggest this... Oh wait, my bad, there is none

new topics

top topics

join