It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie from the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi everyone, thought I'd better introduce myself.

I'm a man in his 40's working as a breakdown patrol. I live in the North West of England and have a penchant for radio controlled aircraft.

I'm a great believer in the theory that earlier civilisations existed, that Sasquatch is out there somewhere and that the ancient astronauts idea has a great deal of merit. I'm open to most of the theories out there but don't believe that everything is a conspiracy. I've been recently looking into the idea that flying saucers are not actually alien but derived from technology dating back to WWII, when the Americans barged in, stole all the really interesting stuff (including the scientists) and took it home.

And, being a mechanic and having a reasonable understanding of physics & chemistry as a consequence I know that you cannot run your car on water!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Welcome from a fellow North westerner

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

Welcome to the tribe! Any questions, just ask.

beez

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome friend!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

Welcome! Glad you joined

You better get your tinfoil hat ready!

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I wonder if you're a fan of the Bee Gees. Since your name reminds me of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Have a Banana.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

link   
Welcome

Enjoy

Cody

link   
welcome aboard hope you have lots o fun

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
From one Brit to another, welcome.

It's mad in here as you will find out, but there are an awful lot of sincere people who have their eye on the ball.

As for me, well you'll see!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeBee

Hey GeeBee and Welcome!

I hope you enjoy it here

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I must be seeing my clone in the Uk, glad to know others think the same way, I too am new since January and I have to say ATS is more current to the news

Like to hear your thoughts in the up coming months

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Welcome "GeeBee" was a small sports/racing plane
wasn't it!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Welcome GeeBee To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Welcome to another freezing cold brit!.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Is that you as a child? your avatar?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
At least you're not a BeeGee GeeBee

Welcome and good to have you aboard.

Cheers...

ib

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay here. I wonder if you're a fan of the Bee Gees. Since your name reminds me of them.

God, no! Motorhead, yes.... BeeGees, no! The name derives from the Granville Brothers' series of pylon racing aircraft from the 1930s. When i first started on forums many years ago I was bb-q as I had made a huge barbecue from a 50 gallons drum and three shopping trolleys that was capable of cooking 24 1/4 pounders at once, but that machine has long since rotted away. GeeBee seemed a good way to express my fascination for these very advanced and widely misunderstood racing aircraft and also to express my nationality,

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Welcome to the zoo and please do not feed the animals:-)

A link for you to enjoy.....
www.liveleak.com...

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join