It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Craigslist Ad

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, I'm looking last night, to get a cheap LCD TV for a guest room, and I stumble on this.
Yes, it's a REAL ad....

47" LCD TV - $20 (St Petersburg) - $40 (St Petersburg)

My boyfriend cheated on me with my brother so I am selling his most prized possession his 47" Inch LCD TV while he is away in Atlanta.

If you call me and tell me how much of a idiot Daniel is I will even though in his stupid Platstation 3 with over 10 games.

Call Carlos - (number removed)

You are getting an amazing deal, and I can't wait to see his face when he gets home from Atlanta and his TV + Playstation is gone.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Did you buy it?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

It was posted a few days ago, so if genuine, I'm sure it is already gone.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Imagine if (years ago) Sam Walton's wife got PO'ed at him and had a cutrate sale nationwide.

Just a thought that popped in my head.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
So shouldn't Carlos also be selling his brother's things?

Or does his brother cheating on him not hurt/count?

EDIT!

Or is Daniel his brother? And if so, shouldn't he be selling his boyfriend's things also then?

Hey, I just like good deals in this day and age

edit on 28/3/13 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
So shouldn't Carlos also be selling his brother's things?

Or does his brother cheating on him not hurt/count?

EDIT!

Or is Daniel his brother? And if so, shouldn't he be selling his boyfriend's things also then?

Hey, I just like good deals in this day and age

edit on 28/3/13 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

It isn't exactly clear which one is Daniel.

But I figure that Daniel is the BF. Anyway, the guy will always be his brother, but the BF may not keep his 'position'.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

But who's to say the brother didn't start this? Who's to say the next boyfriend Carlos has isn't taken away by the brother also?

For all we know, the boyfriend could be the innocent one here and Carlos' brother the real problem.

Maybe he should put his brother on Craigslist and be over and done with him

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Indeed!
There are usually three different versions of the story in a love triangle.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That is hilarious! It brings to mind a time many, many years ago when I was really young and hot tempered. I got extremely mad at my husband and dug a pit out in the yard- then proceeded to bury all of his beloved tools (thousands and thousands of dollars worth) six feet under! He was NOT amused!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

LOL!

Just digging that hole must have channeled all lot of your angry energy in a positive way. Although a 6 foot hole in the back yard could pose a hazard, it's good start for a future swimming pool!

edit on 28-3-2013 by windword because: sticky F on my keyboard

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm not sure if the items were really priced to move if craigslist would keep the ad up for very long because I'm pretty sure this type of thing isn't... Well... Legal. Just remember whoever buys this is buying "hot" items.

... Still a GREAT deal though!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ahh so glad I never got into all this relationship stuff.

No head games. no tantrums. No screwing around. No cheating.

I can do without it too.. weirdos.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Knowingly buying something that is stolen is a crime. Hmmm....Could also be a sting operation.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Gazrok

That is hilarious! It brings to mind a time many, many years ago when I was really young and hot tempered. I got extremely mad at my husband and dug a pit out in the yard- then proceeded to bury all of his beloved tools (thousands and thousands of dollars worth) six feet under! He was NOT amused!

Ain't no fury like a woman scorned.. I can relate to how he felt. My ex threw my Shimano Tiagra A series trolling reel and my Shimano Tallus trolling rod of the i-110 bridge after she went through my facebook and seen a msg from a girl saying " i miss you, eveytime you said your coming to visit me but you never do"

I was soo pissed anyone who knows saltwater fishing knows how much that rod and reel cost, and if she would have taken one second to see who that girl is or asked me she would have seen that girl is my 14yr old NIECE!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ussoldier

I was soo pissed anyone who knows saltwater fishing knows how much that rod and reel cost, and if she would have taken one second to see who that girl is or asked me she would have seen that girl is my 14yr old NIECE!!!

I feel completely justified in what I did to this day. Hubby, rather than coming home after work on payday chose to go to the topless bar with his work buddies and blew his entire paycheck- which resulted in our electricity getting disconnected! Going to topless bar= okay, blowing money for light bill= one PO'd revenge seeker!

I promise you he NEVER did that again!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Yep, it screamed like some kind of setup, so didn't even call "Carlos"...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ussoldier

Ain't no fury like a woman scorned.. I can relate to how he felt. My ex threw my Shimano Tiagra A series trolling reel and my Shimano Tallus trolling rod of the i-110 bridge after she went through my facebook and seen a msg from a girl saying " i miss you, eveytime you said your coming to visit me but you never do" I was soo pissed anyone who knows saltwater fishing knows how much that rod and reel cost, and if she would have taken one second to see who that girl is or asked me she would have seen that girl is my 14yr old NIECE!!!

Did she replace the rod and reel after having a healthy portion of crow?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by ussoldier

Ain't no fury like a woman scorned.. I can relate to how he felt. My ex threw my Shimano Tiagra A series trolling reel and my Shimano Tallus trolling rod of the i-110 bridge after she went through my facebook and seen a msg from a girl saying " i miss you, eveytime you said your coming to visit me but you never do" I was soo pissed anyone who knows saltwater fishing knows how much that rod and reel cost, and if she would have taken one second to see who that girl is or asked me she would have seen that girl is my 14yr old NIECE!!!

Did she replace the rod and reel after having a healthy portion of crow?

Not really. she replaced it with a Walmart special combo and said thats also your Bday present so dont ask for anything else
Replacing a $1500 offshore trolling setup with a $30 inshore combo, sounds fair I guess

We didnt last much longer after that incident, that wasnt the first time she overreacted over nothing
edit on 2013/3/28 by ussoldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I've been selling a lot of home goods on craigslist lately. I've talked to some very interesting people....some I met in public to make the transaction because, well, they scared me.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Originally posted by ussoldier

I feel completely justified in what I did to this day. Hubby, rather than coming home after work on payday chose to go to the topless bar with his work buddies and blew his entire paycheck- which resulted in our electricity getting disconnected! Going to topless bar= okay, blowing money for light bill= one PO'd revenge seeker!

I promise you he NEVER did that again!

Yeah, I guess you were but I would have pawned the tools to get back the money he blew

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join