It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1950 Internal FBI memo to J Edgar Hoover...UFO's.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hi all this is my first post.
I just went to check the daily news, and thought this was fairly interesting. I don't know if anything similar has been posted about this before, but I feel an official memo from the Washington DC FBI Field Office to J Edgar would count towards some kind of paper trail evidence.

FBI memo

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubeeleever
I don't know if anything similar has been posted about this before,

Welcome to ATS.

This memo has been discussed in various threads over the years, including in my thread at the link below:

Debunked! The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel
edit on 28-3-2013 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

IsaacKoi
Thanks for the heads-up dude. I just read your thread, very professional outlay, and extremely in-depth. I will have to research a bit better next time, and provide a lot more supporting info.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trubeeleever
reply to post by IsaacKoi

IsaacKoi
Thanks for the heads-up dude. I just read your thread, very professional outlay, and extremely in-depth. I will have to research a bit better next time, and provide a lot more supporting info.

Cheers.

I just work from the assumption that any material has been discussed already, until such a time as I dont find any evidence it has.

Welcome to ATS, around here, almost everything has been researched or discussed. In the forums are endless pages of very good research and review, of everything under the sun.

Though I do like to see a new take on and old idea from time to time.

Nice try op, I gave you a star and flag.

Keep on searching, the truth is out there.

Happy hunting fellow truth seeker, see you around the forums.

new topics

top topics

join