It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when I tought Hollywood was out of fresh ideas..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This comes up on my FB wall. And damn! it looks cool. Nothing really to say, just wanted to share this with ats.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ParovStelar

That's really weird. I used to have a recurring dream about a mirror-Earth type planet just like that. There was no plot to it, of course. It just hung there, and sometimes I went there. But it sure looked a lot like that....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Thank you, it looks good.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Romeo and Juliet, with a mechanical plot device, very interesting. I am looking forward to watching this.

edit on 28-3-2013 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ha.. thought it was a scam of sorts at first, then saw who was in it, driving me to look further. How did I miss this?

Hopefully the guts of the thing is not all rolled up in a trailer, leaving sparse interest in the remains, as a plodding love story. I shall see

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Now that is a movie, I want to see. TY for posting the trailer....it looks innovative, and not the usual Hollywood pablum hitting the screens as of late.

Des

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I've seen it and won't give any spoilers but the effects are great, the story is indeed a love story but with a message of the elite and their control. It's just a great watch.

Peace

edit on 28-3-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

OMG! Is that Kirsten Dunst? She is very cute. She and Maggie Gyllenhaal are two of the most beautiful women in the world. Anyway the trailer looks amazing and I cannot wait for this movie now.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Can't wait to see this
Thanks for posting

It kinda reminds me of a book called Daughter of smoke and stone

If I remember rightly the tag line was

Once an angel fell in love with a demon.....................It didn't end well

Cody

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Its a real tear jerker, you can watch it online by just google searching it. Thanks OP for such an amazing movie.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I was writing a book about another earth coming close to us and then I saw this trailer said "bloody hell too late" and deleted it....grrrrr

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This looks like it could be a great vehicle for some pretty pointed political commentary about our "two tier" world. I hope the screen play is as strong as the graphics look. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParovStelar
This comes up on my FB wall. And damn! it looks cool. Nothing really to say, just wanted to share this with ats.

¡ʇɐǝɹƃ sʞool

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Can you describe the video a little bit please? Some of us on ATS can't always watch the videos for whatever reason, it would help if you could somewhat describe the video in your thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Maggie Gylenhall Is rancid WTF are you smoking, you must be into the pale plain looking women

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

I do not smoke. But I love natural women. Maggie fits that category.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wouldnt the girl have said ,"you're from up above..". Rather than ,"you're from down bellow" ?

Because from her perspective he was above

edit on 28-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It kind of reminds me a little about that Matt Damon movie "The Adjustment Bureau". Another rise against controls sort of love story plot.
For the record, I did enjoy that one and will look forward to watching this.

Thanks OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Brings a WHOLE new meaning to

As Above, So Below...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The concept of a story about forbidden love is as old as the hill's. Its been done a 1000 times already. The only thing new here is some fancy CGI.

Fresh idea..er nooo

over 400 books involving forbiden love..

edit on 28-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join