It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama bin Laden Executed Night of Raid (Newest Version of Events; CNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The latest (and fourth) version of events (1. Government Version, 2. "No Easy Day" book version, 3. "Esquire" version, 4. CNN Version) on the death of OBL has just been released.

According to a CNN interview with (yet another) unnamed SEAL, Osama bin Laden was wounded by SEALs before being executed by blasting him in the chest multiple times.

Two more SEALs then entered bin Laden's bedroom and, seeing that al Qaeda's leader was lying mortally wounded on the floor, finished him off with shots to the chest.

edit on 27-3-2013 by walliswallis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
so i'm a little confused of what you're trying to get at?
Are you trying to say the story was changed or something? Honestly I can't remember what I heard about the raid.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banquo
so i'm a little confused of what you're trying to get at?
Are you trying to say the story was changed or something? Honestly I can't remember what I heard about the raid.

None of the stories have changed. There are four different versions of the story and each party telling one has stuck to their version and been consistent in calling the other three parties versions incorrect.

I'm sorry you're confused.
edit on 27-3-2013 by walliswallis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

The latest (and fourth) version of events (1. Government Version, 2. "No Easy Day" book version, 3. "Esquire" version, 4. CNN Version) on the death of OBL has just been released.

^ I'm sorry I didn't pay attention to that

Oh, well then, that is sort of unsettling. Unfortunately this sort of thing gets brushed under the rug by politicians, government, etc.. when they have the chance to distract us with things like gun control, gay rights, and celebrity gossip..
Hopefully some light will be shed on this. Personally I'm still waiting for the Benghazi truth..
edit on 27-3-2013 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I guess that means there must be another version, since all those can't seem to agree or make much sense. Why shoot up someone who would have been the ultimate gift as a prisoner? I mean, as no threat? On the floor? It goes WAY beyond whether they'd want to. It's about training and priorities. He was the single greatest intelligence bonanza for a living person in the world.

....personally I think they did get him alive, too. I noticed as I believe others did as well, America's luck changed after that night in the war on terror. Not forever, but long enough. We went from having no luck to seemingly hitting everything we aimed to get..first shot, every shot. I know the media only picked up the sexy success stories but they weren't even there to pick much before that raid.

I believe Usama Bin Laden died, screaming like a school girl and likely in a location deep on a list of black sites. I have a guess where it was...but without more..it's nothing but a guess. The CIA runs crap all over the world now which they don't seem to think anyone really needs to be told about. Go figure....

I doubt he lived long, but he wouldn't have had to. Just long enough and while the entire world was 100% sure he was dead. They couldn't have even questioned him with harsh language under the scrutiny it would have had if he'd been a living prisoner for the Red Cross and every other group on Earth to clamor to see and know the status of.

I think he "died" that night ..and then, maybe weeks or maybe months later, he died. Real real hard. Again, just my take and guesstimations from all my various reading, among other things.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This is bs.. They are pretty much saying that they could of taken him alive without any resistance.. Yet they thought it would be a wise thing for American citizens to kill him on the spot and give him a bs Islamic sea funeral? Doesn't anyone see how retarded that is?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
This is bs.. They are pretty much saying that they could of taken him alive without any resistance.. Yet they thought it would be a wise thing for American citizens to kill him on the spot and give him a bs Islamic sea funeral? Doesn't anyone see how retarded that is?

Why do you think you haven't seen any photos/videos? Do you really think he died that night? That is ridiculous.
One does not need to be a rocket scientist to know what is the truth. The value of intelligence alone from this guy would be priceless and beyond measure.

If he is "dead", there will be no public inquire about where he got his stuff, there is no questions asked, you can do whatever you want with the prisoner.

Andro

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
From what I remember photos weren't allowed out because they were gruesome (showing a head wound)

yet, now we're lead to believe he was wounded, but alive and finished off with bullets to the chest.

kinda mutes the gruesome head shot now.
I doubt it was even Bin Laden, and if it was 'Bin Laden' then the man who did the attacks wasn't Bin Laden.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
From what I remember photos weren't allowed out because they were gruesome (showing a head wound)

yet, now we're lead to believe he was wounded, but alive and finished off with bullets to the chest.

kinda mutes the gruesome head shot now.

that's a really good point

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Dead men tell no tales...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
edit on 27-3-2013 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

Could you please provide a link because I highly suspect that this “CNN version” as you call it is actually the peter Bergan article that was about the report in Esquire magazine so essentially that would make the CNN version and the Esquire version the same.

edit on 29-3-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
we got intel from the compound. remember the home movies and computer hardware? that stuff actually seemed like a big focus of the raid.

new topics

top topics

join