It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any news on Skinwalker Ranch from Ryan/other investigators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
just wondering

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Did you have to write the word 'just' in the OP?

It makes it so wordy.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

and the award for most pointless response goes to you, congrats

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

Google exists. Pointless OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry mate I just don't have the time to read such a long body of text!

LoL

edit on 26-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
reply to post by butcherguy

and the award for most pointless response goes to you, congrats

I guess you missed the point then.

Your OP was TWO WORDS!
I am surprised that a mod didn't tag you with an admonition to make yourthread worthwhile by writing more than two words for an OP.
Heck, a minimum post in a thread is two lines!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
ah right, the posting police and mod thing, ok, fine, there was a little I could add you see, other than perhaps stating, I have followed pretty much all threads on skinwalker, finished the book a few weeks ago and am gonna get the other one and wondered whether either of the 2 Ryans/anyone else, had anything to report

pointless OP, not to me dude, not to me

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Some people may not have heard of Skinwalker Ranch and the goings on there. You could give a little background on it. Just an idea for your next thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

just wondering

Whoa hold tight there Mark Twain, let me book some time of work to wade through your OP.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All you people that are complaining, did you even read the entire op? Come on, give the OP a break and at least read the OP in it's entirety before you begin to post negative reviews about it.

As to the Skinwalker ranch, I read the book a long time ago and have been fascinated with it since I first heard of it on C2C. To me one of the more amazing facets of the ranch was that it was purchased by billionaire Bigellow who is not a stupid person.

There may be more to the ranch than we really know and may ever find out.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was wondering the same with Ryan's Skinwalker Ranch thread. I was wondering if he had visitors tell him to be quiet, or if he is just a really busy guy who doesn't put too much time on ATS. Looking at his post history seems to show he does take breaks.

As for your thread title: I would love to know if there are other investigators on ATS who have been there recently in the last few months.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

This dude Bigellow is building his own inflatable space station, its in orbit under construction right now! He also owns/influences a few major water companies and there subsidiaries. Essentially he is trying to control the supply of said water to the populace. He is not a nice man and the fact that he is now the present owner of Skinwalker ranch does not bode well regarding the release of information pertaining to the area. This totalitarian oligarch will utilises any information for his own nefarious purposes to forward his own agenda, of that you can be sure!
edit on 27-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Yeah, I know. He also hooked up with MUFON and now controls the flow of UFO reports that get published to the public (or not) and even received government support to hand over said documents to the government who supposedly is no longer interested, since project blue book, in the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And the award for most pointless and poorly authored OP goes to you

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice

just wondering

Whoa hold tight there Mark Twain, let me book some time of work to wade through your OP.

grow the f**k up,

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
thanks for the actual responses to the thread, the whiners can get lost

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

And the award for most pointless and poorly authored OP goes to you

already explained but it seems you missed that too, oh well, bitch away someplace else

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Dharma Employee the subject of your thread is interesting, however you need to add a little more, shall we say substance to your thread or about 99.9% of your fellow ATS members are going to remark sarcastically. Its just how we role here on ATS. If you read the TnC(I know boring but helpful) you will find out exactly what's required when posting a new thread.

Try here for more Skinwalker Info.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...
edit on 29-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

Dharma Employee the subject of your thread is interesting, however you need to add a little more, shall we say substance to your thread or about 99.9% of your fellow ATS members are going to remark sarcastically. Its just how we role here on ATS. If you read the TnC(I know boring but helpful) you will find out exactly what's required when posting a new thread.

Try here for more Skinwalker Info.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...
edit on 29-3-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

hey dude, ultimately they could find something better to do with their time than senselessly comment, I am not big on traffic warden consciousness and as I have read all the threads 1 of the books etc, I am primarily asking the question for those on here, who investigate it, like I referenced, my other threads are more fully worded so they may feel better and sleep soundly at night if it's too traumatic an experience for these intellectual giants but ultimately if a bunch of pedants, are going to have a hemroage over nothing, then maybe they need to get out more and expand their focus

the thread is addressed to those who have investigated it, a bit like how people ask questions of Jim Marrs, because he is known for such investigation, end of
edit on 29-3-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I too, am just wonderin.

I read a thread or two on it, here at ATS last year during a nightlong allergy attack (mulberry). I don't know why it was so spooky, creepy, hide- crawling. I couldnt sleep, so maybe it was the early a.m. hours reading such threads that made the topic even more weird. I particularly renember a wolf or coyote picture w/ missing legs, which upon 2nd look, seems photoshopped. I laughed at myself for being weirded out so much by it. Also, a pen-type facility with observation area enclosed by protective "cage"? if I remember correctly. Heebiejeebies!

Here's a link to another collection of lore re:Skinwalkers.
www.city-data.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join