It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Shadow-Person/Ghost picture!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It does look like it's her shadow, light can do funny things, and the "extension" of the arm, is just the shadow along something else which has a flat edge going down, you can see the shadow is defined to the object on a shelf or wall or something.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Hi Eleven, the first photo, the darkest one is the original. This has not been cropped. Just the other 2 copies of the photo were lightened and labeled

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't think it can be her shadow because the light source is coming from right next to the door. and you can see the light reflecting off from her hair. Whatever the thing is in the pic almost seems like it is absorbing the light more than anything. Also that is a poster on the door if anyone is wondering.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RainofStars
Hi Eleven, the first photo, the darkest one is the original. This has not been cropped. Just the other 2 copies of the photo were lightened and labeled

Well, thanks, but as you posted it under the [ pic ][ / pic ] tags, seems like its hosted by ATS site that unfortunately remove all the EXIF data from the photo. Then, no, we can't call it "original photo".

To post the "real" original one, you just need to host/upload it on any on-line photo hosting, such as "Imageshack", for example, and put the given link here, or the direct link under [ img ][ / img] tags.

Also, any idea what is the camera model name?

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Okay I went to imageshack, and made sure to not select to resize. Hope this helps. It was taken with LG Rumor2

img46.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That is Exactly how the shadow figure looked that lifted up from a neighbors window as I was driving by back in 2010....blacker than black, fuggin creepy...great find. Has anyone in that house ever woken up with 3 scratches on there body??

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RedbeardedFoo

Actually yes, she would always have random scratches on her body and they were always 180°, never curved. Always a clean straight line, and there were a couple times when she would have them in 3's nothing too big though maybe the longest was 3''. She would have bruises in odd places too

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RainofStars

Great photo, I'll read the post when I get home from work (at lunch right now). I might have some questions about this. Thank you for posting the encounter.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
im not an expert by any means but ive had to clear myself of such an entity, some attach themselves to places, some to people....depends on the original provocation I think. I was a smart mouthed kid in a 150 yr old house playing with an Ouija board, yours could be as simple as a suicide in the home from past residents. Does it make day to day life depressing, fearful or angry? or is it more of a nuisance? or neither

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedbeardedFoo
im not an expert by any means but ive had to clear myself of such an entity, some attach themselves to places, some to people....depends on the original provocation I think. I was a smart mouthed kid in a 150 yr old house playing with an Ouija board, yours could be as simple as a suicide in the home from past residents. Does it make day to day life depressing, fearful or angry? or is it more of a nuisance? or neither

Someone supposedly died in the basement, but that is just here-say so...But as far as the Ouija board scenario it could be likely. She told me of a few times she used one with a few of her friends and they had made contact with one of the friend's deceased mother. She says on another occasion an entity they spoke with shut the lights off in the room, and they could not turn the lightswitch up into the ON position, it took my GF and her friend to both force it on. To answer your question further, when she lived in that house she was depressed everyday. Also, fearful is an understatement as she had full blown panic attacks multiple times daily, anger was never an issue though.

EDIT:
My girlfriend pretty much just confirmed the whole provocation with the Ouija. She said whatever it was kept circling around the "Goodbye" everytime they would ask questions. They got frustrated and forced it to stop circling and that is when the lights went off and had to be forced on.
edit on 26-3-2013 by RainofStars because: To add

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
S&F.

Very interesting and quite scary! I'm so thankful I don't see things like that anymore.

Once I had children, I had to put certain practices on the shelf. Obviously.

I'm so glad your girlfriend is out of that house and the shadow being didn't follow. Stay safe.

Oh, and welcome to ATS. What a great first thread to start out here!

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 26-3-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: added thought

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

It looks shopped and then hidden by some weird squared pattern filter. The squared pattern could just be the way the phone renders pictures though. Could you up load more pictures of just random stuff taken with the camera?

If it isn't shopped then I'd say the thing could be a demon. Witchboards aren't magic or any such thing like that, magic isn't even real in the sense that people think of it. Demons are all around us. They can see what you're doing and they can read your thoughts and influence them - especially if you're thinking about them or ASKING for spiritual contact. To best understand them, think of all matter as energy that stores information. Your thoughts become stored in the energy that makes up your mind/aura. Everyone can read this information but God, demons, and clairvoyants are especially good at it. If your gf is thinking about them, then they're going to mess with her even more. That's just what they do - they know you believe and so it makes you an easy target. With strong enough faith, you can also manipulate the energy to move stuff...

Tell gf to stop thinking about them or to tell them to hit the road. Or she knows what they are and she isn't afraid. That sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The fact that the spirit is over her RIGHT shoulder in the picture is very telling.

For one over the righ-hand shoulder is the place of the guardien spirit. And the fact that the spirit in this picture is obviously of darkness and not light combined with the position the spirit has taken has meaning.

The spirit shown in the OP pic has taken the position of the guardien spirit because it was given freely by the host (the girl in the pic).

This doesnt mean that she is doomed but just that basically the presence of the spirit and some of its friends has been accepted freely by the host.

And the obvious absense of the guardien means that 'her guard has been let down' so to speak. Usually it is the job of the guardien to rid us of these dark ones and to keep them away.

But ultamately we are the ones in control so when we make the decision (knowingly or unknowingly) to releive our guardien the guardien will comply.

-Alien Abduct

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

, she has felt someone sit on the foot-end of her bed, seen a demonic face staring at her in the night.

Hi, thanks for the very compelling photograph & testimony.

Could you please specifically illustrate to us what this demonic face looked like?

She said it was pale gray with darkened eyes and looked "dead".

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Your girlfriend isn't a Warlock by any chance and that's just her minion?

While still not conclusive, it's one of the more realistic-looking ones out there. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Ok so this IS very interesting. I really only have one question about this:
Why is the center of the picture off-set and focuses on the door rather then the girl?

Other then that good picture. It looks simular to a Shadow form I've seen once.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I renounce and denounce that intrusion and photo, there are no permissions given whatsoever for any access. I renounce and denounce this access.

I hope you realize that photos like that, if real, are access points.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainofStars

She said it was pale gray with darkened eyes and looked "dead".

I have a couple things to say. First in response to this part. I saw something a lot like that. It was sucking out my energy and had me paralyzed. Looked like Golem in Lord of the Rings. It had a red jewel on it's forehead.

Next point: This is definitely not her shadow as you say. The Darkness of the shadow would mean this side of her head would have to be lit up so the shadow could be behind.. It's not, so it's not her shadow, well, not her shadow based on light..

That's all I want to say about this topic, as I don't want to get "their" attention any more than I already have.

Scary.. Id delete the photo and forget about it.. Happy thoughts... Don't give any roads.. Love not fear..
edit on 3/27/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Very strange indeed, it could be a number of things, but personally I don't think it is a 'ghost'. But then again, I could always be wrong...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday

Ok so this IS very interesting. I really only have one question about this:
Why is the center of the picture off-set and focuses on the door rather then the girl?

Other then that good picture. It looks simular to a Shadow form I've seen once.

I don't know why it would be off-center except for the reason it was a flip-phone and once the phone was been slid open the camera position gets offset.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join