It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ was a Demigod

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi all Ats memebers, was reading some of the other posts about aliens, Ets and the catholic church and felt I wanted to make a post of this even though It may have been touched on already.

Jesues Christ was a son of a God and son of man. According to ancient wisdom Mary was artificially inseminated by a sky God from the order of Melchizedek to show man what was coming, that being a new earth and a new man. As it is said how could people follow a star that apparantly stopped over the place where Mary gave birth. No heavenly body can just stop if it were not a craft of some kind
Someone had to plant the seed thought in human consciousness that in the years to come these seeds would finally take root in mass consciousness.

Christs Mission was his own Initiation of sacrifice and to bring seed thought to shift humanity out of a cloud a dark mass Consciousness. Removing dark accumulated karma that mass consciousness created, had Christ not done this we would still be controlled by those forces that keep humanity in the dark. He did Not die for our individual sins here on earth, that everytime we sin we should run off to the church donate money and ask for forgiveness, although there is truth in this healing process/ method.

If this hypothesis is correct then according to the re born Christians Christ is also evil, well they said it not me, just look at all the posts. It amazes me how Christ always spoke of love and forgiveness and tried to spread wisdom and truth at all times, showing us clearly what was in his heart and that was his love for humanity, but the re borns who claim to know truth only see Evil in all, evil alien demon infiltration...we have seen the posts it is available for all to see. All Ats members know you point of view and I ask that on this thread you kindly refrain from posting your negative thoughts about Christ and what is the truth, well at least some of it.

More and more sightings are going to keep taking place in the future until the One returns, yes on a space craft, alien ship, sky craft call it what you will and this will be the begining of a new world order and a new man on earth.
It also amazes me that the dogmatic franchises (catholic church) are well aware of the truth but they keep the truth from man, have you ever wondered why? and yes not all those of the catolic order do this, it was those of the past and now catholosism is paying the price for it, why not reveal the truth now? Oh i heard someone once saying that it will bring caos into the world. that makes me think of the ancient adage, " Harmony through conflict"

I may add more to this post but would like to hear form other Ats members if they agree on this truth or not.

Also if you have any form of supporting evidence such as those from ancient aliens and other sources it would be good to see or read them. Thank you

edit on 25-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Well, to be serious, Jesus coming back in a UFO sounds more likely/possible than the "Official Story".

I would think...
edit on 3/25/2013 by impaired because: Flipped a few words around.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Oh boy, good luck with this one...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Thanks but luck is already on my side as it is the truth and mass consciouss is already precieving a the ray of light (truth)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

Thanks but luck is already on my side as it is the truth and mass consciouss is already precieving a the ray of light (truth)

Truthfully I don't know what Christ was, whether he was even real or some alien from outerspace. The more I dig into this cospiracy the more I find that the Romans played a major part in the outcome of the Messiah. Now Christians will defend their little hearts away but something doesn't add up. Each to their own but I cannot buy the official story.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

what you say is the truth and you are not alone in your perception of what is or what was, so much of humanity is now starting to question and see that somthing much bigger was going on, people are awakening, its starts somewhere.

We can also look though history and see similar stories all over the world. Greece is a great example of this, the sky gods on Mnt olympus, interbread with the eartlings and mixed the genetic pool and created demigods. In actual fact this has been going on for thousands of years now. This also reveals some of the truth behind alien visitations or so called abductions. They are making a new man and it has been going on for a very long long time.

edit on 25-3-2013 by STARTRUTH49 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   
okay what do odin, buddha, various greek/ roman gods, thor isis and osiris have in common? they are all victims of plagarism in an ancient plot to enslave humanity serving a globalist collectivist slave master system. by your logic i can say frosty the snowman will enter a phoenix az surfing championship

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
okay what do odin, buddha, various greek/ roman gods, thor isis and osiris have in common? they are all victims of plagarism in an ancient plot to enslave humanity serving a globalist collectivist slave master system. by your logic i can say frosty the snowman will enter a phoenix az surfing championship

They all felt a duty toward humanity, they brought light, wisdom, and love. They all knew the truth of what was and what is still going on. They are trying to free us of our current situation by awakening us and allowing us to REMEMBER again, so that we can know and as those surf the frosty waves over the emotional s state and melt through lifes experiences, again man will rise like a phoenix in the flames of truth and all will be renewed. They are came to show the way from that that keeps humanity in the dark

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Blah, blah, blah. You're just like them, shoveling your crap everywhere, arrogantly believing you have the answers.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth

Blah, blah, blah. You're just like them, shoveling your crap everywhere, arrogantly believing you have the answers.

And whats your answer? Submission?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

had Christ not done this we would still be controlled by those forces that keep humanity in the dark

We still are , they're called Governments .

I may add more to this post but would like to hear form other Ats members if they agree on this truth or not.

What truth ? , surely you mean if they agree with your opinion .

If this hypothesis is correct then according to the re born Christians Christ is also evil

All I see is another religious thread that's the flip side of the "Aliens are Demons" threads , Aliens are Jesus and his Angels now

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

1 is not sure the LORD is attached to names as the would know how the Confusion here on this sphere would stir, STARTRUTH49. The data you share as well as Gabriel on ground and Morning STAR in SKY though does make for a reasonable argument, so 1 sees your points made and shared. It is important to remember and keep in mind the deeds done by he the LORD JESUS CHRIST as he walked here last Known to current man. For it is his deeds and Consciousness as shared in the OP that signify the being and his intents. And that has transferred into many including 1 to HELP ASSIST many willing who felt his energy to better COEXIST as a PEACFUL FAMILY RELATED to HE on EA*RTH.
@ times 1 considers his Spiritual & Genetic Relations for they BOTH matter.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Def Youth

The difference is im not trying to make others believe but when one looks at the evidence surrounding Jesus one starts to see the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Luck is on your side because jesus was a demi god?

Did you watch clash of the titans again on the weekend?

No, I don't think you are right at all. Jesus, if he existed, was a man. Born and died a man.

And here we are today.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Is it possible that Mary lied and did have intercourse out of marriage?
-This being why she lied, because she was not married and didn't want to get stoned?
---Or maybe its all a fable?

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Some people are just Not ready for the truth. Maybe if you could share somthing interesting toward the topic that could be constructive, the topic is not about me, but now we know what you think, thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The difference is im not trying to make others believe but when one looks at the evidence surrounding Jesus one starts to see the truth.

I realize it's prejudicial, but past experience with people here who claim to know the "truth" and even use the word in their screen name leads me to believe they are further from the truth than the average poster. It usually elicits an eye roll and a "here we go again".

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
-This being why she lied, because she was not married and didn't want to get stoned?

Yes that is one of the pointing factors toward this hypothesis is to the how she fell pregnant and true such things should be private but considering that it had such an impact on the world, humanity has the right to know...the truth that is.

She was a virgin, God sent a messenger, told her what was going to take place. By whatever means both divine and advanced technology controbuted toward the imaculate conception.

I thought some of you would come forward with information of such things, regardless of what others think. In America many woman have fallen pregnant carried babies far into the pregnancy the babies have dissapeared mysteriously overnight (anyone remember these stories many are documented, many many other woman around the world make similar claims, I was really hoping that others on the Ats would contribute, imagine what could come out if others are willing to share, the world is shifting so why not contribute your truth toward the subject..and those of you that know what i talk of you are welcome to share your experiences, humanity does not hate ...we need the truth

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I realize it's prejudicial, but past experience with people here who claim to know the "truth" and even use the word in their screen name leads me to believe they are further from the truth than the average poster. It usually elicits an eye roll and a "here we go again".

Good point, I do know my truth and I am aware that it may differ from others but it is an ancient truth, tried and tested. I do see what you say and would fully agree with you as we have seen this all over, so I humbly say that in the future who knows when/ when the day shall come when this happens it will be logged here and now, not for my ego but for truths sake, cause the world is backward at the moment and the system needs to flip and it is allowing others to see somthing else that is going on or has been going on that they can have free choice as to what they want to believe. I stand by this truth and this is not blind faith either

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26

Yes that is one of the pointing factors toward this hypothesis is to the how she fell pregnant and true such things should be private but considering that it had such an impact on the world, humanity has the right to know...the truth that is.

She was a virgin, God sent a messenger, told her what was going to take place. By whatever means both divine and advanced technology controbuted toward the imaculate conception.

I thought some of you would come forward with information of such things, regardless of what others think. In America many woman have fallen pregnant carried babies far into the pregnancy the babies have dissapeared mysteriously overnight (anyone remember these stories many are documented, many many other woman around the world make similar claims, I was really hoping that others on the Ats would contribute, imagine what could come out if others are willing to share, the world is shifting so why not contribute your truth toward the subject..and those of you that know what i talk of you are welcome to share your experiences, humanity does not hate ...we need the truth

makes you wonder what was is known by some

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join